EDD August 2014

Yingver07:850154 said:
Ya man! When I first knew I was pregnant when I was ard 4weeks plus. Still not much symptoms. I start to read alot n my mind start to run wild n think of all sort of negative stuff.

But now with all the morning sickness and other many symptoms. I really dun have tat energy to think abt other things. All I wanna do is go home n rest after my work.

So dun worry too much now :) everything will be ok!

Hi, how many weeks along did u began to have MS?
Exactly 6 weeks

julymom

Hi Darkicicle,

I just did my OSCAR test last week and will have my results today but from the scans, I was told everything is normal.

I would still do the test for peace of mind. Nevermind the result - high or low risk - but at least you are better prepared mentally for what comes next and can plan what you want to do. If it is high risk, then you may want to do the amniocentesis test (invasive test) which has a higher degree of accuracy. This test is mandatory for all ladies above age 35 in North America and even my sister did it for both her pregnancies.

OSCAR does not cost a lot in the whole scheme of things.

For me, I would rather have more information than less and of course, peace of mind so that I can enjoy my pregnancy. It's a personal choice - so discuss with your husband :)

lalagal

Dear Mummies/Mummies to be,

Kindly take note that pre-orders for Year 2014 are now available. Kindly confirm your orders with a deposit to avoid disappointment as home made rice wine are based on made to order quantities. Customization for wine (i.e.yellow wine) also available upon request. Please call/sms for details.

For orders <5, kindly sms/call to check if I've ready stock ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of $10 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for <8 bottles
-Deposit of $50 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for >9 bottles

-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives
-If interested, kindly call/sms 86091297 (faster response) or email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com to place orders

**Orders of >8 bottles of rice wine, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 1x500g of rice pulp
**Orders of <8 bottles of rice wine or red rice pulp, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charge of $10 applies)

Pricing
750ml of red rice wine - $18
750ml of yellow rice wine - $18
500ml of red/yellow rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

Last edited:

happymummi

Hi happymummi, I am also seeing Prof Ng Soon Chye at Sincere since October 2013 so I thought I'd share my experience with you. By now, I believe you would have gotten confirmation on your pregnancy. Has everything gone well? The bloating is actually a good sign so don't worry. I went through the exact same thing so I know how uncomfortable you feel. My bloating never really subsided (maybe slightly) and then my pregnancy was confirmed, so I guess the tummy just continued growing.

Prof Ng is one of the best. He has extremely great bedside manners and overall, I have enjoyed seeing him. However, he does not do regular gynae work so you may be asked to choose another gynae once you have passed Week 12.
Really..ah that means I have to find another gynea after week 12....zzzzz....that so troublesome :(

YATIE75

Hi All August Mummies ,

I am a mother of 4 and rite now preggy with my 5th child. Will be seeing my gynae tomorrow for my first check up.
even though this is my 5th pregnancy , i am still excited . Every pregnancy gives me different experience.
If i am calculating correctly , rite now i am 7 weeks pregnant . Hope we can share our experience and problems together
here . Let's hope all of us will have a smooth and wonderful delivery....... :)

Maggimee

Hi all MTB ,

I am new here , EDD on 30th Aug , currently is Weeks 7 ... What kind of symptoms you all having ? Currently i have feel bloated and loss of appetite ( this is normal right ).

Does you all see milky/clear discharge ?

Maggimee:850855 said:
Hi all MTB ,

I am new here , EDD on 30th Aug , currently is Weeks 7 ... What kind of symptoms you all having ? Currently i have feel bloated and loss of appetite ( this is normal right ).

Does you all see milky/clear discharge ?
Congrats maggimee! We have the same edd ;) And yes, I do notice some milky discharge too

Maggimee

:Dancing_tongue:Wah .... congrats to you too, maybe we will deliver in the same hospital too !!!!

I went to gyne at Sunplaza Dr Lawrence Ang ... How about you dear ?

And I do not have many symptoms like normal preggy but is it normal ?
Cause i only feel like very very tired thats all only :err:

My gynae is at Mount E, Dr Kowa. As for symptoms wise, it's very individual. Maybe u r one of those lucky one with no symptoms:Dancing_wub: when is your next visit to the gynae? Seen your bb heartbeat yet?

:Dancing_tongue:Wah .... congrats to you too, maybe we will deliver in the same hospital too !!!!

I went to gyne at Sunplaza Dr Lawrence Ang ... How about you dear ?

And I do not have many symptoms like normal preggy but is it normal ?
Cause i only feel like very very tired thats all only :err:

Maggimee

I was worried that i do not have symptoms i feel so leftout :(

Nest visit will be on Feb 11th together with Oscar test too !!!

And yes , i have heart little gem heartbeat that is the most amaxing moment that i feel , how about you ?

Maggimee

Craving not really. But getting more impatient than usual. Yourself?
Hmmm .... past few days do have craving for RED APPLES and must be those super crunchy !!! After that back to normal as in no appetite for all foods....

i become super lazy in doing everything,even lazy to talk or eat only intake plenty of water .... Wonder is it normal ?

By the way is this your first gem ? Cause i am first time mummy :shyxxx:

Haha.. Ya! I'm too tired to do anything now. Dun do a single house chores :) I'm sure it's very normal cos there are a lot of changes going in our body. So dun worry! And ya this is my first bb:red: how old r u btw? Am 32 :)

Boo Boo

Hi all!
Tested positive on 22/12/13.. Went for my first appointment on 03/01/14. Scan showed 5 weeks plus but was unable to hear baby's heartbeat. EDD 31/08/14 according to the scan.
Going for my 2nd appointment this Fri. Really hope things are ok.

Heard from a friend who is also pregnant (2 weeks+ longer) and seems to be having bad morning sickness.

I did throw up once.. Feeling bloated/indigestion especially at night, but symptoms are on and off. Adjusted the timing of my intake of prenat vitamin and it has helped me cope a lot better! Only issue is that I now do not have appetite for dinner. Fish, meat, rice seem to put me off. But lunch is a different story so I try and make up with protein based meal and carbs. But somehow my symptoms make me feel less pregnant? Is this normal?
Quite concerned abt the scan on Fri! Hope everything goes well.

It's our first baby! :)

Darkicicle

Hello all...on my second appointment, the gynae given us my EDD to be on 26 August. My next appointment is a month later (so long!!!). And by then, I will move on the the next trimester. I keep thinking that the interval is too long. I can't help feeling uneasy not being able to see my baby safe and sound through the ultrascan.

Maggimee

:D:D
joyfulsadness:850917 said:
Haha.. Ya! I'm too tired to do anything now. Dun do a single house chores :) I'm sure it's very normal cos there are a lot of changes going in our body. So dun worry! And ya this is my first bb:red: how old r u btw? Am 32 :)
Hi... yeah we are first timed Mummy!!! Super super
excited in everything.... Oh I am 25 this year, I can actually slack in bed for whole day

Maggimee

Darkicicle:850979 said:
Hello all...on my second appointment, the gynae given us my EDD to be on 26 August. My next appointment is a month later (so long!!!). And by then, I will move on the the next trimester. I keep thinking that the interval is too long. I can't help feeling uneasy not being able to see my baby safe and sound through the ultrascan.

OMG your Edd is the same day As my birthday!!!
Lucky gem,happy gem: )

Yes I also feel that interval is too long I can't wait to see and hear my little gem!!!!