EDD August 2014

julymom

Hi all, yeah don't you wonder what's going on in your tummy right?... Can't see, feel or hear anything haha. I guess you can always request for more appointments and scans. I'm 14 weeks now and the symptoms are changing again. For the last 2 weeks since I started my 2nd tri, I haven't been able to sleep as well as in the 1st tri and also, I feel less tired and more energetic. Had headaches for a few days but that seems to be ok now and more frequent nausea (although not enough to throw up).

Not sure if it happened to of u mommies.

When im at home I dun feel nausea in the morning but when I'm in the office. Nausea in the morning is like a daily routine :(

Maggimee

Not sure if it happened to of u mommies.

When im at home I dun feel nausea in the morning but when I'm in the office. Nausea in the morning is like a daily routine :(
Good morning , hmmmmm so far I am free from Nausea ... Hope will go on smoothly ( keep finger crossed ) :err:

Yingver07

Hi all, i still have not make a visit to my gynae..first appt will be this sat. Hopefully to hear baby's heartbeat by then. So far i have yet to have any ms. *cross-fingers*

So far what are the symptoms you are having now?

Maggimee

Hi all, i still have not make a visit to my gynae..first appt will be this sat. Hopefully to hear baby's heartbeat by then. So far i have yet to have any ms. *cross-fingers*

So far what are the symptoms you are having now?
Hi there , no much symptoms .... I am having tiredness and loss of appetite for so far , how about u ?

YATIE75

Hi Darkicicle ,

From now till we about 26 weeks , normally gynae will schedule to see us every 4 weeks and it will down to every 3 weeks and when u reach
34 weeks pregnancy it will be every 2 weeks and at 37 weeks will be every 1 week.

this is normal procedure that i've went thru for all my 4 kids.....

tonite am gg to hv my first appointment with my gynae for my 5th pregnancy.... feeling excited ...heheheheee :)

Darkicicle

Hi Darkicicle ,

From now till we about 26 weeks , normally gynae will schedule to see us every 4 weeks and it will down to every 3 weeks and when u reach
34 weeks pregnancy it will be every 2 weeks and at 37 weeks will be every 1 week.

this is normal procedure that i've went thru for all my 4 kids.....

tonite am gg to hv my first appointment with my gynae for my 5th pregnancy.... feeling excited ...heheheheee :)
Hi Yatie75, 5th pregnancy!!! That was really awesome. This is my first pregnancy and I think I would want to stop at 3.
i am particularly anxious partly because this is my first and mostly because 2 of my sisters suffered from miscarriage before. Till now, I do not have any niece or nephew.
=((

chaw

I want to sell the IKEA Cot + Bumper Pad + Mattress + Mattress Cover + Bed Sheet.

Very good condition. Condition 9/10. Used less than 1 month.

It's a self-collection, please bring cash.

Please SMS/WhatsApp 9728 9797 me if interested.

HENSVIK Cot - IKEA

HENSVIK Cot, white
Retail Price : $159 (only Cot)

Article Number : 802.485.30

Popo

Not sure if it happened to of you mommies.

When im at home I dont feel nausea in the morning but when I'm in the office. Nausea in the morning is like a daily routine :(
Hi.. I seem to be the opposite of you. Feels like nausea is worse when at home. Though I keep wanting to sleep and that's tough to manage in the office. :nah:. How are you coping?

Me too! I feel tired all the time. When im in the office, I will close my eyes to rest for awhile or try to keep myself busy.. very可怜 :(

Popo:851579 said:
Not sure if it happened to of you mommies.

When im at home I dont feel nausea in the morning but when I'm in the office. Nausea in the morning is like a daily routine :(
Hi.. I seem to be the opposite of you. Feels like nausea is worse when at home. Though I keep wanting to sleep and that's tough to manage in the office. :nah:. How are you coping?

happymummi

My nausea usually happens in evening time. Its not vey bad. My appetite is good. I do feel very sleepy in office, esp after lunch.