EDD August 2014

Yingver07

Why you feel so ? hmmmm did you ever guess is a gal or boy ? sometime I really feel very curious :biggrin::biggrin:
Each pregnancy is different so i'm pretty excited to reach different stage of the journey. My first is a girl. Do you believe in gender birth chart? If according to the chart it's gonna be girl again. Wonder if im as lucky as my friend whose first is a girl too and now expecting a boy.

Popo

Hi how's everyone doing? Anybody starting to show yet? Afraid that everyone will start to "attack" you during CNY:shyxxx:

Darkicicle

Hi how's everyone doing? Anybody starting to show yet? Afraid that everyone will start to "attack" you during CNY:shyxxx:
Hihi. I have not let anyone know yet due to the pantang issue. The only people who know are my hubby and in laws as I am currently staying with them. Hard to not let them know as the in laws may cook stuff that I can't eat and have to keep finding excuses. We all agree not to let anyone know yet. Thus, will just smile and say to let nature take its course if being probe when are we going to have bb.

NewMommie

Hi ladies, how is ur morning sickness coming along? I was so bad for the last 2 days that I went to kkh for drip last night. Freak the hell out of my husband.

I am 10 weeks now and I hope the feeling can go away soon, just in time for cny. And for the first time in cny, I din do anything to my hair or nails....

Oh dear! Your ms was tat bad? You couldn't eat anything at all?

NewMommie:852292 said:
Hi ladies, how is ur morning sickness coming along? I was so bad for the last 2 days that I went to kkh for drip last night. Freak the hell out of my husband.

I am 10 weeks now and I hope the feeling can go away soon, just in time for cny. And for the first time in cny, I din do anything to my hair or nails....

NewMommie

joyfulsadness:852311 said:

Ya. No food or water can go in for the past 2 days. What goes in will come out. So my gusvand dragged me to kkh. And my urine test proved tt I was really dehydrated. So no choice, have to drip and take meds. Drink more water ladies... dun end up like me ah...

Pls take gd care of yourself! Are u feeling better now? Did doc prescribe any med to help u with your ms?

NewMommie:852397 said:
joyfulsadness:852311 said:

Ya. No food or water can go in for the past 2 days. What goes in will come out. So my gusvand dragged me to kkh. And my urine test proved tt I was really dehydrated. So no choice, have to drip and take meds. Drink more water ladies... dun end up like me ah...

Maggimee

Hi all mummy to be .... Are you gals experiencing backaching in your pregnancy ? These 2 days oh dear my back like so sour ( suan ) :(

gabby25

These two day I am experiencing wah .... that kind of suan is OMG !!! but sitting up straight and having a cushion behind my back really helps ....
Feel the 'suan-ness' sometime as well, sometimes even lying on bed too :(

Btw, any mummy showing any 'bump' yet? Also do you continue to take cold drinks??

strawberryogurt

Hi! I'm a first time mum too! Received my BFP on the 10 dec 2013. Am about 10w+ now and due on 16 Aug. Had an ultrasound done about 1w+ ago and heard beanie's heartbeat and Dr said it was moving slightly already!! Super excited! Am due for my Oscar scan on 7 feb. Anyone with KKH too??

NewMommie

gabby25:852735 said:
These two day I am experiencing wah .... that kind of suan is OMG !!! but sitting up straight and having a cushion behind my back really helps ....
Feel the 'suan-ness' sometime as well, sometimes even lying on bed too :(

Btw, any mummy showing any 'bump' yet? Also do you continue to take cold drinks??
Me too! And I tot the backache would not come so soon. And yep. I am showing a bit alr. But think iys bloatedness? Hahaha.
And I trrrried to keep away from cold drinks but will succumb to it once in a while... how to tahan not drink in this hot weather? Hahaha