EDD August 2014

gabby25

Me too! And I tot the backache would not come so soon. And yep. I am showing a bit alr. But think iys bloatedness? Hahaha.
And I trrrried to keep away from cold drinks but will succumb to it once in a while... how to tahan not drink in this hot weather? Hahaha
Haha...ya ya I drink cold drinks almost every day :( Just have the urge of drinking something sour & sweet...
Experience consti past few weeks too, I read that taking kiwi helps. Currently im taking 2 gold kiwi every night. So far it seem to works.

Any mummy taking any side supplement? Beside the multi vits and folic acids? Also does your sleep get affected at night? Used to be able to sleep through thr night, now wake up almost 2-3times a night :( sometimes to pee and other time just cant get into sleep :( :(

Mukibell

Hi hi
me too edd in August are 20-21
Can anyone tell me gynae cost can pm me
coz now I using kk under but no fix gynae so I want to find one gynae tat can through my pregnancy but I am clueless

Maggimee

Haha...ya ya I drink cold drinks almost every day :( Just have the urge of drinking something sour & sweet...
Experience consti past few weeks too, I read that taking kiwi helps. Currently im taking 2 gold kiwi every night. So far it seem to works.

Any mummy taking any side supplement? Beside the multi vits and folic acids? Also does your sleep get affected at night? Used to be able to sleep through thr night, now wake up almost 2-3times a night :( sometimes to pee and other time just cant get into sleep :( :(
Hi mummy to be , oh kiwi works on consti recently I think I also experiencing consti I think I need to grab some kiwi asap :tlaugh:

Maggimee

Me too! And I tot the backache would not come so soon. And yep. I am showing a bit alr. But think iys bloatedness? Hahaha.
And I trrrried to keep away from cold drinks but will succumb to it once in a while... how to tahan not drink in this hot weather? Hahaha
Me too . I thought backache wont visit so fast !!! OMG I also feel my is bloatness or is my fatty tummy when I used to have ? hahahah or actuall it is bump ? sometime I really wonder :err:

gabby25

Hi mummy to be , oh kiwi works on consti recently I think I also experiencing consti I think I need to grab some kiwi asap :tlaugh:
Hi Maggimee, I think it works for me. You can try, buy the Gold Kiwi. It has the sweet & sour taste I think v suitable for us preggies ladies here.

For example, one serving of GOLD has over 300% of the RDA of Vitamin C, but GREEN still has over 200%. Both are excellent sources of this vitamin that is so essential in keeping you healthy and full of energy. (extract from Zespri website) :)

strawberryogurt

Hi hi
coz now I using kk under but no fix gynae so I want to find one gynae that can through my pregnancy but I am clueless
Congrats! I am under KK too, Clinic A. Currently with Dr John Tee. Am quite happy with him now. But if your visit happens to be on a saturday, must be prepared to wait!

NewMommie

I just came from my gynae and saw my little baby moving actively in my tummy. And I heard baby's heartbeat. The feeling is so surreal. I almost cried seeing the little hands moving actively...

NewMommie

Darkicicle:852852 said:
I just came from my gynae and saw my little baby moving actively in my tummy. And I heard baby's heartbeat. The feeling is so surreal. I almost cried seeing the little hands moving actively...
How many weeks are you to see the hands moving?
I am abt 10 weeks... gynae said my baby is very active. Hahaha

didy

I am about 10 weeks... gynae said my baby is very active. Hahaha
Hi mummies I am also due on 16aug. Second pregnancy this time. I am with dr yvonne chan at tmc. Anyone with her as well?
When I went for scan on 10th week I also saw baby hands moved abit like waving to me. :)
Anyway do we have a fb group?

Yingver07

Feel the 'suan-ness' sometime as well, sometimes even lying on bed too :(

Btw, any mummy showing any 'bump' yet? Also do you continue to take cold drinks??
Hi Gabby25,

thought this is my 2nd pregnancy but tummy now looks more like spare tyre rather than baby bump :p

As for cold drink i take everyday, only for caffine drinks i try to cut down.

Maggimee

Hi Maggimee, I think it works for me. You can try, buy the Gold Kiwi. It has the sweet & sour taste I think v suitable for us preggies ladies here.

For example, one serving of GOLD has over 300% of the RDA of Vitamin C, but GREEN still has over 200%. Both are excellent sources of this vitamin that is so essential in keeping you healthy and full of energy. (extract from Zespri website) :)

Cool .... Thanks for your wonderful information ..... Yup will head down to NTUC to grab some :Dancing_wub:

Maggimee

Hi mummies I am also due on 16aug. Second pregnancy this time. I am with dr yvonne chan at tmc. Anyone with her as well?
When I went for scan on 10th week I also saw baby hands moved abit like waving to me. :)
Anyway do we have a fb group?
OMG !!!! I can feel you ... Cant wait for my next appointment which fall on mid FEB.... :Dancing_wub:

Maggimee

Hi hi
coz now I using kk under but no fix gynae so I want to find one gynae tat can through my pregnancy but I am clueless

Hello.... currently under Doctor Lawrence Ang from Thomson medical .... Glad with his service :)

Yingver07

Hi hi
Hi Mukibell,

My gynae is Dr. K C Yeo from Thomson Medical :) from my friend's experience, i only understand that you can choose a fixed gynae from KK but that would be a diff price maybe u can enquire. And the bad thing is u have to pay a fee & book for appointment if you want to do ultrasound everytime which i felt that it's too troublesome.