EDD Dec 2010

MeganLim

Mine is premature baby but 3.2kg but she is still in ward as she is below 35wk. Hopefully can be discharge Tmr.
Yes natural delivery.

clovbear

Mine is premature baby but 3.2kg but she is still in ward as she is below 35wk. Hopefully can be discharge tomorrow.
Yes natural delivery.
Wow! That is big for a premmie! Congratulations Megan! Hopefully you can get to bring her home soon.

I just went for check up last Sat. Doc says baby not engaged yet. Still got 3 more weeks to go, but I can't wait for him to come out already cos I'm feeling like a sumo already. Haha.

This is my first one - have been wondering lately how it will be when d-day comes. When should I leave for the hospital? Is there anyone to bring me there, or should I try driving myself? How long am I going to take before the baby decides to come? Lotsa questions, but the answers will come only when my baby decides to make it happen! :)

gumbokins

Wow! That is big for a premmie! Congratulations Megan! Hopefully you can get to bring her home soon.

I just went for check up last Sat. Doc says baby not engaged yet. Still got 3 more weeks to go, but I can't wait for him to come out already cos I'm feeling like a sumo already. Haha.

This is my first one - have been wondering lately how it will be when d-day comes. When should I leave for the hospital? Is there anyone to bring me there, or should I try driving myself? How long am I going to take before the baby decides to come? Lotsa questions, but the answers will come only when my baby decides to make it happen! :)
my friend just delivered in mid-oct. Her water broke around 5+AM then both her and her hubby drove down to KKH from Woodlands. Then they went to McD to eat breakfast before checking in. Afternoon then deliver -___-. Ha ha...

I was also told by my massage lady not to check in too early i.e. when contractions just start coz you'll be sitting around in the labour ward for a long time and very sian. She said must tahan until cannot tahan then go.

Personally, I wouldn't know, coz my first was c-sect (check in 8AM, 11AM got baby liao) and this second one will also be elective c-sect.

MeganLim

Relax dear. I know you are excited to see you BB and also to release from the sumo suit.
Better to wait till BB in great shape then deliver.

Mine is not choice coz BB too big due to my GDM so got to induce. Suffered before delivery as I need to get steroid jabs to mature bb lung at wk33. So painful.

Luckily bb is ok just need observation

If u feel more contraction or tightness or bleeding

sweety

Relax dear. I know you are excited to see you BB and also to release from the sumo suit.
Better to wait till BB in great shape then deliver.

Mine is not choice coz BB too big due to my GDM so got to induce. Suffered before delivery as I need to get steroid jabs to mature bb lung at wk33. So painful.

Luckily bb is ok just need observation

If u feel more contraction or tightness or bleeding
Hi Megan,

May I know how long is your inducement before delivery?

xynthia18

Hi mummies! Gave birth to baby shayla on nov 30th tho my edd is dec 15th. Went to see gynae on tues due to persisting pain at tummy area. Did ctg and gynae said baby heartbeat quite worrying afraid got problem so ask me whether wan to induce(which might stress the baby more) or c section. So I chose c section at 8pm. Luckily baby is healthy and fine ! So doesn't matter if I got a cut at my tummy. Doin breastfeeding. Nipples hurts alot but baby is sucking well so hope milk comes in faster to satisfy her hunger.

Jaschy

Hi mummies! Gave birth to baby shayla on nov 30th tho my edd is dec 15th. Went to see gynae on tues due to persisting pain at tummy area. Did ctg and gynae said baby heartbeat quite worrying afraid got problem so ask me whether want to induce(which might stress the baby more) or c section. So I chose c section at 8pm. Luckily baby is healthy and fine ! So doesn't matter if I got a cut at my tummy. Doin breastfeeding. Nipples hurts alot but baby is sucking well so hope milk comes in faster to satisfy her hunger.
Congrats Xynthia! have not seen you in forum for some time was still wondering how are you.:001_302:

Good to hear that u had sucessfully gave birth to ur darling girl!:Dancing_wub:

Take care and rest well for the time being ya! :tlaugh:

notti

dear gals! i've given birth on 2nd dec though my edd is 20th dec. woke up at 6.30am (was about to get to work) then realise got pain in tummy. went to toilet and realised blood. rushed to hospital and was already 4cm dilated. then gave birth almost close to 3pm. :)

gumbokins

dear gals! i've given birth on 2nd dec though my edd is 20th dec. woke up at 6.30am (was about to get to work) then realise got pain in tummy. went to toilet and realised blood. rushed to hospital and was already 4cm dilated. then gave birth almost close to 3pm. :)
Congrats!! Take care and rest well!

Oh dear, all the dec mummies are starting to pop. I guess I really should finish packing my hospi bag liao

Jaschy

Congrats Notti!:Dancing_wub:

Jaschy

Congrats!! Take care and rest well!

Oh dear, all the dec mummies are starting to pop. I guess I really should finish packing my hospi bag
wah u haven pack ar.. then sld really start packing real fast lo.. u will not want any last min packing..:001_302:

my darling girl head still not turned at wk 37 now.. doc advise if head still not turned by next wk appointment then have to c-section .. so keeping my fingers crossed now.. hehe:tlaugh:

gumbokins

Well I don't know what to say. Had a gynae's appt this morning and he said my amniotic fluid is v low. So have decided to deliver via c-sect on Mon (35 weeks). Baby's vitals are fine and he also did a blood test to see my WBC count, to check for any signs of infection. Took one steroid shot this morning, and will have to take another tonight to mature the baby's lungs.

Doc said baby is about 2.6kg now. Was quite upset because I was totally caught unprepared and am so worried about the baby. Cry cry cry. Lucky his waiting room wasnt as crowded as usual.

We had made all sorts of plans for baby shopping this weekend, husband even took Monday leave so we could set them all up. And just like that, plans go *poof*. oh, plus I was supposed to attend a friend's wedding tonight as well.

So anyways, yes, have Finally packed my bag, only bb's clothes left (just washed), lucky I bought the disposable things already.

So wish me luck mummies, will update again when I can.

notti

thanks everyone for the blessing! had such a hard time trying to breast feed my boy.. breasts are fuller than before but the milk is just so difficult to even get a drip out. baby boy is latching on correctly but doesnt seems to be able to get content :(

clovbear

Congratulations Xynthia & Notti on the safe delivery of your babies!

Yep, all popping soon. My babe not engaged yet wo. :\ Kinda worried that he'll miss the EDD (15 dec) and then I'll have problems with the delivery.

Stay happy all mommies! Our babies all akan datanging!

Jaschy

Well I dont't know what to say. Had a gynae's appt this morning and he said my amniotic fluid is very low. So have decided to deliver via c-sect on Mon (35 weeks). Baby's vitals are fine and he also did a blood test to see my WBC count, to check for any signs of infection. Took one steroid shot this morning, and will have to take another tonight to mature the baby's lungs.

Doc said baby is about 2.6kg now. Was quite upset because I was totally caught unprepared and am so worried about the baby. Cry cry cry. Lucky his waiting room wasnt as crowded as usual.

We had made all sorts of plans for baby shopping this weekend, husband even took Monday leave so we could set them all up. And just like that, plans go *poof*. oh, plus I was supposed to attend a friend's wedding tonight as well.

So anyways, yes, have Finally packed my bag, only baby's clothes left (just washed), lucky I bought the disposable things already.

dont worry gumbokins .. your baby and you will be fine! all the best and take care! Jia you!:Dancing_wub:

MeganLim

Well I don't know what to say. Had a gynae's appt this morning and he said my amniotic fluid is v low. So have decided to deliver via c-sect on Mon (35 weeks). Baby's vitals are fine and he also did a blood test to see my WBC count, to check for any signs of infection. Took one steroid shot this morning, and will have to take another tonight to mature the baby's lungs.

So anyways, yes, have Finally packed my bag, only bb's clothes left (just washed), lucky I bought the disposable things already.

Hi,

I gave birth 34wk 5 days and also took steroid jabs (2jabs)
baby weight 3.2kg at birth consider big. So it's safer.

As long as u r 35 wks and weight above 2.5kg it's safer according to my gyn.
There are many other factors too.

Don't worry too much baby will be fine

gumbokins

thanks ladies :D :D

went back yesterday to review, was already quite prepared to deliver yesterday. but the gynae said it looked like got more fluid and baby CTG very good, blood test result all clear so we all decided that it was better for baby to stay in than to come out at 35w2d.

Next saturday go back again, if all is OK we will wait till week 37 to deliver.

funny thing is i had opted for an elective c-sect because i did not want the 'uncertainty' of a natural birth..not knowing when you will go into labour etc. then see what happened?? these past few days really all over the place, ha ha.

so just taking it a week at a time now...