EDD Dec 2010

doubleU

Congrats!! Hahaha

My boy can only manage a half body turn. from waist down only.

But then yesterday was first time he laugh loud loud. So cute!
My boy too!! Recently laugh!! Actually I realise he learn in his dream.. Coz once I heard him laughing when he is asleep.. LOLs..

dils

Hi mummies,

havent logged into this forum for sooo long!

Anyway, I'm wondering if there are any stay at home moms who want to meet up with baby over coffee or lunch? I thought it'll be nice to talk to someone who can relate.

I delivered at Mt A on Dec 1st. My boy is 4 mths now. He managed to roll over frm back to tummy 2 wks ago but refuse to do it anymore :bconfused:

joelv1016

hi all,

mine born on 3rd dec.. bby girl i would really lik to hav a gathering for all the mummies to gather..

can some stay at home mum organise a weekend outing?

btw i a working mum..

doubleU

Dils: Im staying at home!! But need to pump every 4-5 hrs.. Yawns.. My bb is born on 14 dec.. Till now he doesnt even wanna turnover.. Very lazy bum!! But if i put him in his tummy.. He is already able to lift up his head.. But unlike other bb.. He doesnt not like to put his head down when he is tired.. N will just scream n cry till we turn him back.. Real irritating!!

doubleU

Btw.. I shall start the ball rolling.. I guess everyone have facebook.. Shall we start a Dec 2010 mummy page?? I go n create 1 right now!! Just create a group call December 2010 MUMMY.. Able to add it??

Last edited:

joelv1016

Btw.. I shall start the ball rolling.. I guess everyone have facebook.. Shall we start a Dec 2010 mummy page?? I go n create 1 right now!! Just create a group call December 2010 MUMMY.. Able to add it??

so how shall i add myself in fb and to sure is created by you ? there shall be a great idea and we can even organise outing for mummy that will be cool ....

joelv1016

my girl can flip but she will just cried when she feel uncomfortable cos she cnat turn back herself.. but she lik to talk alot.. hehe

joelv1016

HI All Mummies,

Do support in December 2010 MUMMY in facebook and will discuss all topic and organise gathering for mummy and babies as this grp are still small..
So do support and join the group..

Jaschy

hihi.. my girl is born on 15 dec.. she still cant turn yet also.. she can only turn with a little push from us.. =P

Btw she loves to talk and talk very loudly now! hehe

anyway i had added december 2010 mummy on facebook le.. my name is Sim Hui Ching =)

joelv1016

hi Jaschy and Jolenehon,

you can find the group from search panel December 2010 mummy than request and will add you to the grp..

if there anymore problem do let me knw

joelv1016

HI MUMMIES,

DO SUPPORTS US IN DECEMBER 2010 MUMMY at facebook, we exchange question and answer.. can even voice out whatever you feel like.. just search us in DECEMBER 2010 MUMMY to join us.. a place for you to shout out your lik and dislikes..
And we are trying to gather mummies for outing depend on the popularity..