EDD Dec 2010

sweety

Hi Mummies,

Wow, long time din visit this link. Sure, I will join in the FB.

I'm not sure if my 5mths+ gal's development is a bit fast or not. She could turn around & lift up her head when she was around 3mths+. She starts her baby walker when she was around 4mths+ but not more than 5 mins.

Recently, I observed tat she is showing signs of teething.

twiggiez

my baby can turn to her belly. but it's like her bum is too heavy hehe... she can't roll her bum as well.

she's drooling a lot now.

i think she's having colic. been crying alot these past few nights. i felt so helpless. luckily my mom and grandma helped.

aliciatay

Hi all mummies,

Im new to this thread. wana join u all to Share n discuss all things about our babies. will join the facebook. my baby boy born on17dec2010

cheesyjm

Hi mummies,

Visit Little Kidz Couture for babies/toddlers/kids apparels and accessories from US and Australia.
New arrivals from Bluebelle (Age 2-7) and Ruffle Butts. Cool clothes ranging from leg warmers, tops, bottoms, hats, beautiful wall stickers, height charts, organic clothes and socks etc..

Visit and LIKE US on the top right corner of the website (you need to login to your facebook first) please. PM me if you would like to view the collection and order. PM me your email address, first and last name and you will be on our mailing list with new arrivals and upcoming events.

Boys and girls bloomers set at only $39.90 (UP: $50). Good quality. Little Kidz Couture. Sizes from 0 -18 months. (Limited sets. While stocks last.) PM me your orders..