Edd dec 2012

tcmy

Loopy, wow.. I just keep on taking photos of her when I'm free. From birth till now, didn't have the time to print it out. My brother in law brought Clara a photo frame that can put her monthly photos till 1 yrs old.. Having hard time choosing which to frame it up.. :eek:

Loopy, wow.. I just keep on taking photos of her when I'm free. From birth till now, didn't have the time to print it out. My brother in law brought Clara a photo frame that can put her monthly photos till 1 yrs old.. Having hard time choosing which to frame it up.. :eek:
Print everything! :D hahaha

Mreow Mreow

Tcmy!
We all envy u on baby clara's independentness to sleep on her own.
That is seriously awesome.
Think I muz start to train my gal to fall asleep with singing alone.

I put her to sleep every night by latching+tap butt+ sing.
If possible, juz sing her to slp is best.

Cuz I can nv burp her after her night feed as she sleeps after latching & I dun wake her.
Haiz

Tcmy!
We all envy u on baby clara's independentness to sleep on her own.
That is seriously awesome.
Think I muz start to train my gal to fall asleep with singing alone.

I put her to sleep every night by latching+tap butt+ sing.
If possible, juz sing her to slp is best.

Cuz I can nv burp her after her night feed as she sleeps after latching & I dun wake her.
Haiz
Mine will burp sometimes...and now he has his moments..he doesnt wanna latch anymore. and he doesnt wanna bottle feed too. dunno wht he wants. once i put the bottle his, he starts playing with the teat, pushing is around in his mouth...

tcmy

Loopy,
Means she will starts to drink more milk den usual - growing up spurt.

Clara till now still taking 150ml, as for the guide on the formula tin 3-4months should be 180ml.. No idea when will she spurt again..

Mummies,
Do urn bb starts to turn over/ trying to? Clara been trying but halfway only. Is there any exercise that she can do?

Loopy,
Means she will starts to drink more milk den usual - growing up spurt.

Clara till now still taking 150ml, as for the guide on the formula tin 3-4months should be 180ml.. No idea when will she spurt again..

Mummies,
Do urn bb starts to turn over/ trying to? Clara been trying but halfway only. Is there any exercise that she can do?
oh! no wonder my bb was drinking alot suddenly den now like stuck there.

im trying to give him tummy time now, which i seldom do because my father in law dun like. :| so im trying to do more of tt now first.

Mreow Mreow

Hehe.
I tummy time for my baby twice a day.
Few mins each time only till she cries. Haha. ..

My gal isnt really trying to turn yet...
She too obsessed with sucking her fists. Hahaha
How old is baby Clara?

Hehe.
I tummy time for my baby twice a day.
Few mins each time only till she cries. Haha. ..

My gal isnt really trying to turn yet...
She too obsessed with sucking her fists. Hahaha
How old is baby Clara?
Hahah, yeah, i think tiring for them to have tummy time. Mine also sucking his fingers/fist.

Help mummies!! Glenn is refusing milk recently anyonr rxperiencing this?? I suspect he is teething but I couldnt confirm. How to make him drink? So heartpain seeing him like that. But he still look happy.. drink so little alrrady but still refusing milk.. scared he lose weight sia...

Glenn doeant like tummy time. He rub his head everytime whenever he do that... btw he also turn halfway only. Doesny know how to flip yet

And I just shaved him bald. So cute! Hahahhaha

Glenn has been lifting his leg high and slamming his legs down repeatedly.. like he is enjoying it.. any mums experiencrd that???

Momopeachgal, mine also, and my baby call Glendon! hahaha. so similar.

Mine also refusing milk now. What my mil do is that when its about time to feed (like every 3 hrs..) she will dream feed him, means when he is still aslp, feed him.
but how old is Glenn? Glendon is only about 2 months plus, so i don't think its teething.

Help mummies!! Glenn is refusing milk recently anyonr rxperiencing this?? I suspect he is teething but I couldnt confirm. How to make him drink? So heartpain seeing him like that. But he still look happy.. drink so little alrrady but still refusing milk.. scared he lose weight sia...

Glenn doeant like tummy time. He rub his head everytime whenever he do that... btw he also turn halfway only. Doesny know how to flip yet

And I just shaved him bald. So cute! Hahahhaha

Glenn has been lifting his leg high and slamming his legs down repeatedly.. like he is enjoying it.. any mums experiencrd that???

Momopeachgal, mine also, and my baby call Glendon! hahaha. so similar.

Mine also refusing milk now. What my mil do is that when its about time to feed (like every 3 hrs..) she will dream feed him, means when he is still aslp, feed him.
but how old is Glenn? Glendon is only about 2 months plus, so i don't think its teething.

tcmy

Mreow Mreow,
My girl too, love to suck her own hand.. Worst is when she grab our hands n suck. Haha. Clara is now 3m2wks.

I also let her tummy time twice a day. Once in the afternoon n once at night. Always till she complaints or cry..

MoMo,
Clara sometimes will also push away-refused to drink milk. Worried too. I asked doctor already, they say its normal. Can try burping first n continue. Or breaking up meals into parts-(i'll try not to break up parts).. Another reason is, their interval time might sketch longer than usual.
Clara interval timing is now 3.5 - 4hrs (usual 3hours).

Clara is doing the same thing as Glenn, always slamming her legs onto the mattress. Maybe they still learning how to control their muscles..

Glendon is still refusing to drink. Last night i tried to latch him, he cried non stop. ALso refuse to bottle feed. Sigh.

BTW, anyone living with in laws and having prbs?

KiBin

I let glenn stretch to 4 hours already he still don wan drink milk. Let him drink water he like drink until v happy. Then after that force him to drink milk he drink halfwat fall asleep. If I don force him he will get insufficient milk. I dono how to help him. Omg. Tried to burp him already but he cant burp.. put him down he cry.. help help help omg :(

How much do u all de baby drink? Mine only 120ml.. so scared he is not enough. Up tikl now in total he only drinks 560ml whole day...

Do ur babies sleep a while after milk then struggle with his arms and legs and then falls back to sleep? ??
do you always force feed your baby? if you force feed too much, they might be scared of bottles..

another thing to note is do you associate sleeping by always letting your baby drink to sleep? if so, this might be the reason why he always drink to sleep.. as for struggle, is it because he cannot sleep or force feed?

tcmy

Loopy / MoMo ,

Clara been through like this too. She even use her hands to push away the bottle too, Got shocked. Nowadays she will fall a sleep after she drinks 100ml n left 50ml.. I will wake her by letting her sit upright, if not I'll just dream feed her.. Let her drink till left 10ml or so. Also scared she under weight..

Experiencing her not burping, only way for her to burp is to carry her upright or letting her lied tummy down on my body -not lied flat.

Loopy ,
Yes yes. I'm living with in laws n always having problems. Very pek chek.

Loopy / MoMo ,

Clara been through like this too. She even use her hands to push away the bottle too, Got shocked. Nowadays she will fall a sleep after she drinks 100ml n left 50ml.. I will wake her by letting her sit upright, if not I'll just dream feed her.. Let her drink till left 10ml or so. Also scared she under weight..

Experiencing her not burping, only way for her to burp is to carry her upright or letting her lied tummy down on my body -not lied flat.

Loopy ,
Yes yes. I'm living with in laws n always having problems. Very pek chek.
Usually my mil help to look after in the day, because she insist.... and she will help dream feed him. Glendon drinks about 150ml now...but sleeps for 4-5 hours randomly. sometimes he wakes up 2 hrs later but doesnt wanna drink and needs to be cuddled to sleep. at night...we wait for him to wake up and try to feed him if not den we make him sleep again. usually he cries quite badly when he wakes up and we feed him. :(

tcmy, yah. was ur confinement with ur inlaws too? sigh. i want a place of my own. but need to wait for next bto to launch.