Edd dec 2012

echua

Hi all mummies to be & daddies to be,

im selling the following items...

Blue Baby Net Bouncer;
Brought at $33. Selling it now at $30.
Used only 1 or 2 times.
Misplaced the original plastic bag for the bouncer.

Baby carrier (red in colour);
Brought at the price of $36 at Kiddy Palace.
Selling it away at $30
Box throw away already. Whereby there not much instruction teaching you how to use it too.

Blue net baby cradle sarong;
Brought at the price of $20 plus. Selling it away at $15.
My baby dislike to sleep in the net sarong. Used for lesser than 5 times. Wash it before.

Gift set (4 pieces)
Winnie the pooh
Consist of : 1 Body suit, 1 burpcloth, 1 8oz bottle and 1 set mittens.

Gift set (8 pieces)
B for Bear
Consist of: 1 T-shirt, 1 body suit, 2 wash cloths, 1 set of booties, 1 set of mitten, 1 bib and 1 diaper cover.

Gift set (10 pieces)
Yellow duckie
Consist of: 1 body suit, 1 T-shirt, 1 bib, 1 hat, 3 wash cloths, 1 set of mittens and booties and 1 diaper cover.

Gift set (6 pieces)
Mickey n Minnie Mouse
Consist of: 1 body suit, 1 cap, 1 bib, 2 burp cloth and 1 set of booties.

Adult clothing
Dress, shirt, short, skirt, vest, short jacket, tube dress.
Do message me for measurement and photo of clothing, if interested.

IF you want me to send the huge items over to your house, additional charge is apply.

Thank you once again
Any enquiry, just message me and I will get back to you asap

Lovely26

Nestle Nan Pro 2

Gers, my silly hb bought the wrong milk powder qty 2 cans - Nan Pro 2 for 6 mths onwards infant. But my bb is fed on HA 2. I decided to give away .......anyone keen? U need to collect from my hse.....m staying in the West. Seriously, it's reali watseful to throw away if no one is keen.

U may text me at 8383 4298.

nikomichi

Hi,

I need help from the mummies here. My hcg not doubling but slow in raising. At first I was told by nurses if everything is ok, my baby gonna due end of this year.

This is my first pregnancy. I did my first hcg blood test on week 4 which shown a reading of 162.9 and the nurse told me that it is quite low where they are looking at 250 (kkh). For the 2nd hcg blood test, i got a result of 192.9 which was two days later. The nurse again said low on the borderline.

I am quite worry about this. Is there anyone know how to increase hcg level naturally others than med? They have given me oral med 10mg 2x per day duphaston to be taken for one month time. My the other question what is the chances of survival for my fetus? Did anyone ever encounter this in early pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby at the end?

Thanks a million if someone can really share with me their experience and how I should cope with this. Feel helpless and restless recently due to this hcg stress.

niko

cony

I just booked my gynae appt next week, when i'm officially 6 weeks. I hope its not too late? I'm also taking folic acid everyday but do you take other prenatal vitamins as well?

Also, i have been feeling giddy and tired these days. Is it too early to feel these symptoms?
Hi Chubbyfingers, how did you calculate how many weeks of pregnancy?

I just recently found out that I'm pregnant, but dont know exactly how many weeks :(

All mummies to be - congratulation!!!!! :) To be pregnant is such an exciting feeling!!! :)

cony

oh, you already told ur family? we are still keeping the news under wraps. Perhaps we will let them know after next week's appt. i dunno how the gynaes charge for pregnancies so i'm keepin my fingers crossed and check out the prices next week.
We also don't tell our family so far... Chubbyfingers, have you told already?

Chubbyfingers

Hi cony, u calculate from ur first day of ur last menses. In fact, if u r using iPhone, there r many apps u can dl to help u calculate.

I hv told both my in-laws and my parents!

cony

Hi cony, u calculate from ur first day of ur last menses. In fact, if u r using iPhone, there r many apps u can dl to help u calculate.

I hv told both my in-laws and my parents!

All programs ask me cycle length that I don't know :embarrassed: Even last day of menses remember with +/- 2 days...

Chubbyfingers

Strange.. The programs I have just need to key in last period. Anyway it shouldn't matter too much if it's out by 2 days. Don't worry so much :)

Peiyi

Hi mummies,

I'm 2 months preg, went to GP to confirm my pregnancy, this is my 2nd gesture but need some advice on what I should refrain, I lost my first because I didn't took much precaution :( I really hope this one would be healthy and safe! :)

Last edited:

mer17

I had already planned for my Thailand trip before I'm pregnant.. I thought it was ok to travel too, but the gynae advised not to travel during our 1st trimester.. think becos the first 3 mths is still not stable yet. Said he got patients who got infection while traveling. So in the end I cancelled the trip =(
I guess it's really up to individuals.. you may wanna check with ur gynae. But most importantly is that u gotta be careful of the food u eat. When I was in my 4th mth, I took a coach to malaysia too.

hi all new mummy's and congratulations! i'm six week along and went for 1st consult yest and dr managed to detect heartbeat!

One question, is it safe to travel by bus to malaysia? i heard that its okay, just be careful, and some said no. go during 2nd trimester. how? tickets and hotel booked a long time ago! sigh.

mizzyeika

Hi all!! This is my 2nd pregnancy! My first is 15mths now. Currently im at my 7week. Will be seeing my gynae on 2nd may at kkh private suite.

cony

Hi Peiyi, congrats!!! Wish you all the best!
My gynae said there's a risk of miscarriage for me :( What do you mean that you "didn't took much precaution"? My doctor said apart from taking hormone pills, I can nothing to do to protect baby...

Hi mummies,

I'm 2 months preg, went to GP to confirm my pregnancy, this is my 2nd gesture but need some advice on what I should refrain, I lost my first because I didn't took much precaution :( I really hope this one would be healthy and safe! :)

rditp

Hi! My friend went when she was 7-8 weeks and was perfectly fine. So I'm going ahead and will take extra precautions. :)