Edd dec 2012

Beenies

Hi mummy sze sze and Liza- thanks for sharing on the csect experience. Guess ill jus bring one pack of disposable and pads :)

MamaDT

Allele, how are u? ;) hope u have experience the signs already :) else cfm induction this sat for u right? :)

Mreow, I am using Medela. Quite ok leh... I use it before changing to my bedroom slip so don't need to put on bra after tt :p heehee
I wonder when u r popping since urs is very engaged already! Haha hope to hear u say u are popping next week like what ur doc says! ^^
Oh finally u r in fb! :)

Beenies, how are ur babies weight? :)

Cherry Blossom, I see I see... Hmm update us on what ur doc says after ur check tml :) hope u pop soon too! ^^ my pelvic pain also more pain than previous week. :( boo hoo lol so when the pain kicks in, I will wish baby pops out ASAP hahha :p

Mreow Mreow

Omg Lovepixie...
Is the piles really very pain?
I super scared of piles too!
I'm sure it will hurt when u walk and move around right?

Cherry blossom, urs got better already?
Oh, juz apply on Areola & nipple tip.
No needa massage..
Only apply when nipple area feels dry...
Mine nowadays lk quite dry..

Mamadt, Gd that your not sticky!
Mine feels sticky, after that stick to night dress.
Wierd. Hahaha

allele

Allele, how are u? ;) hope u have experience the signs already :) else cfm induction this sat for u right? :)

Mreow, I am using Medela. Quite ok leh... I use it before changing to my bedroom slip so don't need to put on bra after tt :p heehee
I wonder when u r popping since urs is very engaged already! Haha hope to hear u say u are popping next week like what ur doc says! ^^
Oh finally u r in fb! :)

Beenies, how are ur babies weight? :)

Cherry Blossom, I see I see... Hmm update us on what ur doc says after ur check tml :) hope u pop soon too! ^^ my pelvic pain also more pain than previous week. :( boo hoo lol so when the pain kicks in, I will wish baby pops out ASAP hahha :p
Hahaha... I think my baby going to become dino egg ady! Took so long to hatch.. No signs at all. Ya, I will be induced on Sat morning if no labour signs. That day I dunno why when I looked at my empty baby cot I just cant stop from crying. I think Im too looking forward to see my own baby, looking at the baby cot without a baby makes me feel so sad. But i have to tell myself that latest by Sat i will get to see her. :)

Good to hear that all the new mummies here are coping well with ur newborns. By the way, I just added myself in dec mummies facebook page.. I have no idea who is who leh. Mind to list down ur name together with ur forum's nickname so that we know who u are? Im Jamie Long = allele

Sze sze

Cherry blossom, yes.. I started confinement already... First day I wear long shelve & pants... But I found I was sweating... And bcos cannot bathe, feel sticky.. Then still got to breastfeed Kate... So I decided to change to short n t shirt n socks, but must sure no fan, if too hot, I will on aircon at degree at 26-27, to make sure I dun sweat and I feel more comfortable to do breastfeeding....
I think my mil not happy to on aircon bcos she felt no good to bb, but luckily we consult doc if bb can stay in aircon room, doc advised the degree should be ard 25 degrees...
So you may want to think about this if mil taking care of your confinement....

Judith

Gave birth to my princess 6th Dec 4.04am. Came in at 8pm 4th Dec, moved to labour ward 3am 5th Dec. Terrible contractions till 8pm 5th Dec couldn't take it took epidural. Finally gave birth after 32hours of contractions. Jiayou to the rest of the mummies that have yet to give birth!

lovepixie

Congrats Judith :)

New mummy liao what's ur princess name?

Hi allele,
Dun worry mummy ur time will come soon. Just enjoy the time before baby come with hubby. Trust me. We r like zombies now. I'm human cow zombie, hubby is change nappy zombie. MIL cooks n takes care of the house if not we all faint.

Hi mreow mreow n lucky star
Piles very painful. I wan to buy a float like donut shape to sleep. May get some cream for piles but if u have piles now better treat it before giving birth. Doc say may operate on piles 6 mth after give birth. I'm literally sitting on piles every time I sit down.

Hi Sze Sze,
I need to have tits of steel. Baby sucking is too strong. Nurse came house visit n told me baby got a bit yellow. :( but breast feed is the best way to cure.
Also my hand , arms is killing me cos baby suckling n pull muscle around chest area. I need a nursing pillow. Gonna break my confinement n go out bring baby c doc cos got a bit jaundice . Also see lactation nurse abt my nipple condition.

Beenies

erm i have a question, how do u mummies know when your water bag has burst?

i keep having these random bouts of liquid flowing out since this morning. But i tried to do some self-help online, they say the main difference between the burst of a water bag and varginal discharge is that in the former, the water keeps leaking and your panty liner will not be able to support the flow. Kinda concern cos when i visited the loo earlier, i had another random leak in the toilet bowl :s

MamaDT

The water bag leaks or burst, water is not sticky... And it is not like urine where u can control the flow and stop it from flowing out. It can be leaking (trickle down or gushing out)
Is urs any like that? Call hospital and seek advise now if it is :)

Beenies

thanks mamadt for the prompt advice! gonna give KKH a ring now. Jus that it will be so troublesome if its a false alarm and i made a trip down! :p

MamaDT

False alarm is better than worrying and having doubts at Hm... Heehee
If I see water trickles, I will go straight hospital and check already. But I not sure whether u r like me or not so u can check with hospital but b ready to take ur medical cards to hospital ;)

justamom

Anyone need confinement spray shampoo? I've overstocked fr guardian pharmacy and willing let go cheaper than retail..look at attached pic.. price $12 incl postage..guardian selling $14..pm me..!

Attachments

Mreow Mreow

Beenies, is it colourless and odorless?

If yes, and tgt with what Mamadt mention,
most prob is ur water bag.
Go to KK.

Summore u having twins.

Ok I'm at chkpoint Nw gg JB.
Be back to read any updates later!!

Hugs to all DEC mummies! :D

Beenies

mamadt, thanks dear. the ask a nurse service at KKH also ask me to go down. gee the weather looks bad, gonna pour heavily soon i guess, need to call cab

mreow mreow, yeap colorless and odourless! omg i hope im not next! gonna hop onto a cabby after bathing
and you are going JB again! haha have fun dear!

MamaDT

Mreow have fun in JB!!! So nice... I just had coconut juice!! Lol
Beenies, keep us posted on ur updates! Be safe for your twins! :)

MamaDT

Beenies, heehee I very Kia su one... If it is waterbag burst or leak, I won't bathe then go hospital. I rush straight. If need to bathe, then bathe at hospital. Call cab now :)

Beenies

Omg went to Kkh and the doc did a ctg, swab and cervix test and gave the all clear. So I decided to head to orchard for dinner but now I'm leaking like every 10 mins or if I stand or sit suddenly. Called the delivery suite and they ask me to go back if its continues. Faints

Beenies

Mamadt- I didn't go back again. Decide to adopt wait and see till tml morning. Cannot be so qiao the moment I left then the water baggie broke :p