EDD Dec 2014

Joeychen85

Ahmeilover

Im sorry to hear that . Rmb to do a mini confinement to prepare ur nxt pregnancy . Do rest well n take care .

berkland

Hi all... went for my scan yesterday at nuh... bad news. Devasted. Mo say baby stop growing cannot see any fetal pole growing. The yolk sac also decrease in size.
They wanna arrange me to do the washing tdy but i rejected.. went to a pte gynae tdy to seek 2nd opinion. Result turn out to be same.

Pte gynae schedule my surgery to be done at tmc on sunday morning. All the best to the mummies to be here. I cannot join u all guys le.
Pls do tink positive ok... doc say miscarriage is sommthing we cannot prevent. I also nv do anything but jus gone like that.
Devasted but life still have to go on... take care ladies!
Really sorry to hear this. Take care and all the best ok!

Hi all... went for my scan yesterday at nuh... bad news. Devasted. Mo say baby stop growing cannot see any fetal pole growing. The yolk sac also decrease in size.
They wanna arrange me to do the washing tdy but i rejected.. went to a pte gynae tdy to seek 2nd opinion. Result turn out to be same.

Pte gynae schedule my surgery to be done at tmc on sunday morning. All the best to the mummies to be here. I cannot join u all guys le.
Pls do tink positive ok... doc say miscarriage is sommthing we cannot prevent. I also nv do anything but jus gone like that.
Take care and must bu your body back to good health also.

Hi mummies,
Intending to breastfeed?
Got lobang for talk by lactation consultant at SuperMom Bazaar on 23 Aug 14!

I will be going since I am planning #2! =)

Only $15 for a 3h breastfeeding talk by Mrs Wong Boh Boi!!
What's more, a GOODIE bag worth $50+!!
And Because you have RSVPed for our August Event, you get 20% off!!
Such great deals only available at SuperMom Bazaar!!
Signup now before 30 May to enjoy the offer
. RSVP members, just key in "EventMembers" at discount code to enjoy the 20% off.
Signup via Perfecting the womanly art of breastfeeding – Supermom Bazaar
HURRY!! though becos only 50 discounted seats available!!

ApplePoon

So sorry to hear that.. Take good care.

Seems like he is quite famous?? I gave birth in KKH but quite often see his name when I do research.
By the way, you mummies keen to go for a talk??

Healthy & Happy Pregnancy Talk by Mt Alvernia on Saturday 28 June 130-530pm.

If you have RSVP to SuperMom Bazaar event (22Aug-24Aug14) on https://www.facebook.com/events/412687902167240/
you will be able to get free tix to this talk.

Register at www.eventnook.com/healthyhappypregnancy/home and key in promo code MAFREE. You will get to receive $50 goodie bag!

I will be going to understand more for my #2 as during last pregnancy, I din get any chance to go for any. And I guess every pregnancy can b e different so we can never be too experienced for such talks. We can meet up at Clarke Quay Mrt to go there together!

Hello! I am! Saw him for the first time a few days ago. Will be seeing him again in about 2 weeks. Are you seeing him too?

Starling

Hi mummies, just tested positive n went for my first gynae visit. I'm 7 wks now..
This is my #2... Glad to join the thread :)

Starling

Definitely hv ms... If no ms I also Duno I'm preg..
Am still bf my #1 n haven hv menses for few mths.
I tot I was sick or too exhausted haha

ohh.. haha kudos to ms!! wow.. how old is yr #1??
I wanna learn abt coping with #1 while pregnant as i TTC #2.. hehe do update often o!!

Starling

My #1 is 15 mths now. Haven walk independently yet
so hv to keep a lookout while he's cruising ard the Hse.
Very tiring. Haha
btw, I'm sahm.
How abt u n ur #1?

ApplePoon

I'm a first time mummy and I'm currently at 8 weeks almost 9. May I know if hair fall is one of the common preggy symptoms? :(

Joeychen85

Im sahm too.. my #1 is horrible .. kip on cme near me n start to hit my pump.. n nw his 23mths old . Run around d hse , have to kip monitor him .. dunno when he will cme near me n attack my pump .. den nvr get tired , doesnt nap in d noon .. nw having bad morning sickness.. kip vomit watever i eat , kip feeling tired.. still have to tk care of my noti boy..

Last edited:
Wow.. sounds tough whether for 15mth old or 23mth old #1!
Anyway i am working full time outside while 12mth old #1 goes to ifc.. i probably will have it easier?? Am TTC yet a lil worried abt coping..

Starling

Joey, does ur boy goes to playgroup? Then mayb can hv 1 hr break
Sometimes I hv no choice but to on cartoon for mine to watch so I can at least cook his n my food.
Mayb u try to eat smaller n frequent meals to keep food down? Jia you mummy..

Pris, ya I think ur case will b easier to cope.

Applepoon, congrats on ur 1st pregnancy! U must b excited!
Not sure if hair fall is one of the symptoms. Mayb it's just temporary?
I know tt as we progress thru the pregnancy, hair fall is lesser. But of cos it depends on individual.
U might wana check with ur gynae if it's getting worse.