EDD December 2013

LilMissy: Congrats!! how r u recovering from ur c-sect? i guess emergency c-sect will be GA? bb so cute!

Muffie: Congrats!! 13 hrs of labour sound so tiring! ur boy so chubby cute! take care and recover soon! :D

I think next to pop would be me!! My baby is soooo low and so tight inside that everytime he moves, I feel pain. :/ my ribs feel like they're broken and my bladder feels like it's been squashed to pulp. Pfffft. Any mummies experiencing acute sharp pain in the lower abdomen when you walk?

visualspells

Congrats mummies Lilmissy and Muffie! :)
Your bundles of joy look so adoraable!!

I think I'll be one of the last few mummies remaining with my X'mas darling :D
Anyone due at the later part of December too? (I'm currently on my 36th week)

camcam: mayb sho try not to walk too much now? i haven experienced such pain yet.. mayb coz bb haven turn.. Oh and i'm tested positive for Strep B too.. seems pretty common.. hmm..

phoebe84

camcam: mayb sho try not to walk too much now? i haven experienced such pain yet.. mayb coz bb haven turn.. Oh and i'm tested positive for Strep B too.. seems pretty common.. hmm..
I'm also tested positive .. Don't worry
Was on oral antibiotics and will take a jab during labour

phoebe84

I think next to pop would be me!! My baby is soooo low and so tight inside that everytime he moves, I feel pain. :/ my ribs feel like they're broken and my bladder feels like it's been squashed to pulp. Pfffft. Any mummies experiencing acute sharp pain in the lower abdomen when you walk?
Camcam: I start to feel cramps in lower abdomen and also upper thighs last few days. Today checkup ; 3cm dilated..

Lets endure together!

Norzulfa

@Visualspells: my edd is on the 19th Dec! But last check up gynae says it might be earlier. I have a fren who jus gave birth yday eventhough her edd is on 26th.
Currently I do have constant and intense braxton hicks. But comes and go. But am excited to see baby too! I only hope my water bag break at home and not at
work or public. That will be too paiseh or worrying. Lol!

Kokura

Hi all EDD Dec mummies, I am finally back here as I had been busy with my FIL's serious illness & subsequent funeral...
It hurts badly that he can't get to see his beloved granddaughter; she will be his first granddaughter that is borned by his son coz the rest of his grandchildren were all borned his daughters. I had been crying everyday even though I try my best to control my tears. My chinese physician said this will affect my baby. Now I am worried about this......

Congrats to Muffie & lilmissy!!! Happy Motherhood!!! Lots of hugs & kisses to your LO!!!

I went for my checkup at 36.9 weeks on 29th Nov Fri & my baby is 3.2kg. Big huh?
Considering my thin frame, my gynae was surprised & he kept asking me what I ate. Is it durian, he asked. Nope. Maybe it is the brown rice I am eating frequently???

Welshia

So sorry about your lost. Try to stay on the positive side Ya. Healthy baby!!

Kokura:843435 said:
Hi all EDD Dec mummies, I am finally back here as I had been busy with my FIL's serious illness & subsequent funeral...
It hurts badly that he can't get to see his beloved granddaughter; she will be his first granddaughter that is borned by his son coz the rest of his grandchildren were all borned his daughters. I had been crying everyday even though I try my best to control my tears. My chinese physician said this will affect my baby. Now I am worried about this......

Congrats to Muffie & lilmissy!!! Happy Motherhood!!! Lots of hugs & kisses to your LO!!!

I went for my checkup at 36.9 weeks on 29th Nov Fri & my baby is 3.2kg. Big huh?
Considering my thin frame, my gynae was surprised & he kept asking me what I ate. Is it durian, he asked. Nope. Maybe it is the brown rice I am eating frequently???

kokura: condolences to u and ur family.. try to stay positive for ur bb ok.. jiayou! my bb is ard 2.8-3.1kg in my 36.5 wks.. :)

phoebe84: Congrats!! blessed with fast delivery! :)

camcam: jiayou! ur boy v cooperative!! haha!

went for gynae check today.. and gynae mentioned the cord could b ard bb neck, which may b the cause of bb nt turning.. cant see clearly so nt sure if it is really ard the neck.. my hubby quite worried abt it.. but so far, bb heartbeat and movement has been healthy.. so i think everything should be fine.. will b gg for c-sect on 13 Dec if bb have not turn by then.. but in a dilemma whether to go for c-sect epidural or c-sect GA..