EDD December 2013

Popori52

oooh~~ my gynae is Dr Wendy Teoh, also from Thomson Medical, but her clinic is based at AMK Hub...HAHA...What a coincidence!! :)
So we are both Thomson Medical!
How's the symptoms? My morning sickness can get quite bad on some days... Last the entire day.... Really hoping to get past 1st trimester and hopefully dun feel nausea and puking!

LilMissy

So we are both Thomson Medical!
How's the symptoms? My morning sickness can get quite bad on some days... Last the entire day.... Really hoping to get past 1st trimester and hopefully dun feel nausea and puking!
TMC babies!! :) Thank goodness, so far I dun have morning sickness. And I can eat almost everything. hopefully yours will go away after the first trimester ya? heard your baby;s heartbeat already? :)

Popori52

Thomson Medical Center babies!! :) Thank goodness, so far I dont have morning sickness. And I can eat almost everything. hopefully yours will go away after the first trimester ya? heard your baby;s heartbeat already? :)
Wah... No ms. How nice.....
Nope. Only saw the heartbeat... How to hear? As in the gynae will give you something earphone?
Haha.

LilMissy

Wah... No ms. How nice.....
Nope. Only saw the heartbeat... How to hear? As in the gynae will give you something earphone?
Haha.
my gynae amplified the sound of the heartbeat, no need headphone lah..haha! It was so fast and quick!! But gynae said it's normal. :)

Hello all! I'm first time mummy-to-be too... EDD on 22 Dec.. :)
i'm planning to choose Mt Alvernia for delivery.. gg for the hospital tour in jun..

Tiger Baby

Hello, my EDD is 23 Dec and is my second time pregnancy. Currently my gynae is locate at Tampines and only go to Parkway Hospital. Looking for gynae at Tampines and go to KKH. Any gynae to introduce?

Congrats all mummies-to-be! :tlaugh:

anybody gg for oscar scan soon? care to share how is the experience likes? I will be going for mine on the 10 Jun.. abt 3 wks more to go..

Congrats all mummies-to-be! :tlaugh:

anybody gg for oscar scan soon? care to share how is the experience likes? I will be going for mine on the 10 Jun.. abt 3 wks more to go..
I didn't opt for Oscar for my first baby and I'm not doing this time round too.. :) I chose the routine blood test done at PD office instead cause I've been told and I did some reading online that Oscar is more for ladies who have high risk pregnancies.. And it's also stated that Oscar test increases chances of miscarriage by I forgot how many percent.. Haha! So I decided not to go for it. :p

But I can't wait for the detailed scan at five months plus though! Where they scan the baby from head to fingers to toes.. Very exciting! :)

Btw mummies, has anybody experienced fluttering feeling in your tummy yet? It can start as early as three months.. But sometimes I can't tell if its the baby or its just wind in my stomach. @.@ haha!

Any mummies going for the motherhood fair at Expo next weekend? :)

I didn't opt for Oscar for my first baby and I'm not doing this time round too.. :) I chose the routine blood test done at PD office instead cause I've been told and I did some reading online that Oscar is more for ladies who have high risk pregnancies.. And it's also stated that Oscar test increases chances of miscarriage by I forgot how many percent.. Haha! So I decided not to go for it. :p

But I can't wait for the detailed scan at five months plus though! Where they scan the baby from head to fingers to toes.. Very exciting! :)

Btw mummies, has anybody experienced fluttering feeling in your tummy yet? It can start as early as three months.. But sometimes I can't tell if its the baby or its just wind in my stomach. @.@ haha!

Any mummies going for the motherhood fair at Expo next weekend? :)

Hihi! I thot we will only know we are high risk or low risk by going thru Oscar scan? i think it is supposed to be combined with the blood test.. and if the result is high risk, doc will ask again if u wan to go for a more intrusive check, which will carry a chance of miscarriage..coz need to collect some fluid from the bb..
Oscar test by itself sho be safe.. Hmm..
I'm planning to check out the Motherhood fair too! will they have maternity clothes on sales? I'm bursting out of my current wardrobes.. :err:

LilMissy

Hihi! I thot we will only know we are high risk or low risk by going thru Oscar scan? i think it is supposed to be combined with the blood test.. and if the result is high risk, doc will ask again if u wan to go for a more intrusive check, which will carry a chance of miscarriage..coz need to collect some fluid from the bb..
Oscar test by itself sho be safe.. Hmm..
I'm planning to check out the Motherhood fair too! will they have maternity clothes on sales? I'm bursting out of my current wardrobes.. :err:
I think high risk pregnancies will be more for mothers aged 35 and above? I'm not sure about it....That's what my hubby tells me..