EDD December 2013

mommyx2

strawberryjay - oh yes. i love commuting! because I dont have a choice. LOL

yeah, so far so good. i have a maid at home. both hubby and I are working. now my daughter is 5, K1 already :)

LilMissy -- promise I'll try that. Hahahaha. kidding. that's so embarrasing. but Ill think of you girls when im in labour. hehe.

oh, my belly button hasn't popped up yet. should it really pop out? I cant remember having that during my 1st. maybe I just forgot. will research. :)

Kokura

Has any mummies been to baby fairs held at expo??? I am wondering if the booths will give attractive discounts or give only a token discount which may be the same as what brick and mortar stores in shopping centres give. If it is the latter, then some of us may find it a hassle to go all the way there, especially with a heavy tummy.

And I suppose there are no seats for mummies to rest inside the expo hall isn't it? Since valuable space will be allocated to money-making booths.

Kokura

Dear mummies,

I have another question. How do I select the brand of electric breast milk pump??? It seems that brands such as Philips & Medela have the same function, but distinctively different prices of course! Medela is so much more expensive! Gulps! It is an astounding $799!!! Even when it is on offer, it is $599!

nura sayang

Hi kokura... on October 4-6 they having 70% discount for mummies market. 400+ if brands tat u can choose.
At changi expo hall 3. U can go they and chk :)

nura sayang

Hi... To all's mummies...
I hv something to share with all mummies...

Whose mummies still finding for massage before delivered it after delivered...

Here i have some recommended to all's mummies good services & excellent also now they having a promotion...

kokura: i heard tt medela suction is supposed to be the best.. philips not so good.. i have philips from my SIL hand me down.. but still considering if i sho get medela.. i think suction power is impt to encourage bf ba.. baby fairs at expo are insanely crowded! very tiring.. but i think offer are usually v good..

faith86: wow u r fast! i think i got abt 1 more mth b4 it will pop out.. hopefully.. =P

strawberryjay: wong boi boi dun have classes in TMC? i heard she is v popular and her classes fill up v fast.. did u check out 2nd hand car?

nura_sayang: congrats! bb gal??

mrschievious: i'm due on 24 Dec.. but my fren advised me to go earlier before i get too heavy and also can applied the knowledges gained (like massage/stretching/exercise stuff) earlier too.. i will be delivering at Mt A.. so taking ante-natal class frm there.. the 1st class was abt food nutrition.. most of the stuff already read up about it.. but still gained some interesting knowledge! :) btw, wat is the brand of oatmeal moisturizer that u r using?
The brand is called NIKS PROFESSIONAL, the link that I've provided previously (NIKS PROFESSIONAL). I think you can get it at their local outlets.

I am also at TMC. Better go check abt the admission thingy on my next visit next week.
My annenatal classes starting in Oct.. A fren asked why am i attending the classes so late.. =.="""
But i didnt choose Wong Boi Boi classes as i stay in the west and she is in AMK, inconvenient for me..
I'm also attending my ante-natal class in Oct (5 Oct), I chose the class location at Oasia Hotel.

Kokura

Oh I am a loyal customer of Niks. In fact, I have been patronizing Niks for 10 years already! Mmm....Shouldn't they give attractive discounts to loyal customers like me??? :p

The brand is called NIKS PROFESSIONAL, the link that I've provided previously (NIKS PROFESSIONAL). I think you can get it at their local outlets.

I'm also attending my ante-natal class in Oct (5 Oct), I chose the class location at Oasia Hotel.

Kokura

Hi, so you have been there. How about on weekdays? Is it very crowded too??? Will there be any seats for mummies to rest? I cannot walk/stand for long... my varicose veins are popping up one by one... Yucky yucky...

Erm.... if suction power is too powerful, wouldn't one's nipples hurt??? :nah:

kokura: i heard tt medela suction is supposed to be the best.. philips not so good.. i have philips from my SIL hand me down.. but still considering if i sho get medela.. i think suction power is impt to encourage bf ba.. baby fairs at expo are insanely crowded! very tiring.. but i think offer are usually v good..

faith86: wow u r fast! i think i got abt 1 more mth b4 it will pop out.. hopefully.. =P

strawberryjay: wong boi boi dun have classes in TMC? i heard she is v popular and her classes fill up v fast.. did u check out 2nd hand car?

nura_sayang: congrats! bb gal??

nura sayang

Yes chocoholic... my second was baby girl..
My first also baby girl now she 7month and my second pregnancy is 6month plus. Hehehe. . :)

Jan and dec. :)
But I'm not normal I'm c section.

How abt u chocoholic urs baby girl or boy?

nura sayang

Yes expo alot of ppl... yes can feel tiring... but is fun.. to see alot of baby thing 400+ brands.
I can't wait to go...

How abt others mummies?? :)

nura sayang

Hi... To all's mummies... :)

Mummies i have some recommended to all's mummies for pre & post natal massage and others service massage too... mummies can check true website*www.prepostnatal.com*or u can call direct lilly manissa hp 81014039 for more detail and information... and now they also having a promotion...
Good service, experience and excellent...
Mummies well enjoy it wit tis service.

If mummies interested.
Recommended by nura. :)

Sharing to alls mummies have a nice cozy days to alls... :)—feeling*welcome.

nura_sayang: Wow! Jan & Dec? 2 babies in a year?? that muz be very tiring for u! I'm having a boy btw..

kokura: the best suction sho b from bb direct.. haha.. so mayb nt as painful as latch on.. but if use to latch on.. den mayb the suction is not painful..? not sure oso.. usually no chairs to sit in such major bb fair.. unless u go to those insurance booths, & hear them talk abt the insurance.. they have chairs at their booths.. hee..

mrschievious: oooh.. thanks! shall check it out.. :)

missA

anyone started to have Braxton Hicks contractions? was lying on bed last night and started to feel abit of cramp same as menses cramp. but it went away after awhile. :/

missA

@lilmissy: hmm the pain is different from kicks from the baby... its like intense but short menses cramp. quite scary actually haha

ewen

Anyone delivering in KK? My dod estimated 21 dec. Seems like there's alot of babies born this year. Btw, what happen when belly button pops out and any experienced mother has good recommendation of post natal jamu massage lady??

LilMissy

@missA: I think i used to have it..but i just dismiss it. but niwae, i think it's normal. my friend who gave birth in August also experienced it that time.. :)