EDD December 2013

Kokura

Anyone delivering in KK? My dod estimated 21 dec. Seems like there's alot of babies born this year. Btw, what happen when belly button pops out and any experienced mother has good recommendation of post natal jamu massage lady??
I am delivering at KK too! ;-)

Mine has not popped out yet.. Sometimes when I look at the way my belly button stretches, I wonder if it might not burst open suddenly! Hahaha!

Kokura

anyone started to have Braxton Hicks contractions? was lying on bed last night and started to feel abit of cramp same as menses cramp. but it went away after awhile. :/

Erm.... Yesterday night after I peed, I happened to cough & I experienced sharp pains at both sides, near my groin area.
And they lasted for a few mins, so I could not stretch my legs properly. Is that considered Braxton Hicks contraction?
If not, have any mummies here experienced what I went through???

Kokura

kokura: the best suction sho b from bb direct.. haha.. so mayb nt as painful as latch on.. but if use to latch on.. den mayb the suction is not painful..? not sure oso.. usually no chairs to sit in such major bb fair.. unless u go to those insurance booths, & hear them talk abt the insurance.. they have chairs at their booths.. hee..

Erm.... then how do mummies cope with baby shopping? It is not going to take only a few minutes.
One is sure to look around the different booths & compare prices, and most probably one is going to buy more than one item.
With a heavy belly, one's legs tend to get tired very easily & one needs to sit down.
But the metal chairs outside the hall are very limited in number & they will surely be occupied by other mummies too.
The eateries? Probably one may find the distance to get there too long & well, all the seats will probably be taken up.

Can any experienced mummies share with us how do you cope with the lack of resting area at baby fair???

Muffie

wow! havent been here for quite some time.. forum looking active which is awesome! hope all mummies are doing well!

my mom and sisters came home last monday with lots of stuffs for the arrival of the lil one which means im 90% done preparing! PHEWWWWW... just need to get a baby carrier thats all.. hows the preparation going on mummies?

im left with 1 more week before the final trimester and getting pretty excited even though its getting pretty exhausting.. i always get cramps on my
legs during sleeping at night that i have to keep switching positions.. any mummies experiencing the same thing?

nura sayang

Hi ewen... u finding a pre & pro natal massage.. here i recommended you.

Hi... To all's mummies...*Mummies i have some recommended to all's mummies for pre & post natal massage and others service massage too... mummies can check true website*www.prepostnatal.com*or*you can call direct lilly manissa hp 81014039 for more detail and information... and now they also having a promotion...Good service, experience and excellent...Mummies well enjoy it wit tis service.If mummies interested.Recommended by nura.*

ewen

Kokura, ya. The tummy feel so tight and itchy no matter how much and frequent I apply stretchmark cream. I always thought my tummy is going to burst after eating. when's your edd? Have you been to the maternity tour yet?

nura sayang

Yes chocoholic ...

2 baby in a yrs... yes Jan & dec... no planning and unexpected...
I'm pregnant the second... :)
Both go school together. :)

Yes very tiring I'm only take care of my both baby.
Yep! Very difficult if no family & no in law.
Hubby must go work. I'm alone take care of them. Huhuhuhu. .

But anyway I'm feeling happy... :)

So which hospital did i delivered ur baby boy?
Is tat ur first baby?

I both baby delivered at KK. Coz KK for me good tat women & kid hospital easy. :)

nura sayang

Hi muffie...

Congratulations ... hopefully you and your baby safe. :)

Don't think to much or worried when coming soon to due...
Coz some mom they worried going to theeir due...
just stay clam & happy always ... :)
If u stress ur baby also stress.

I'm second mom. Leg cramp tat is common every mom well experience tat too...
Yes must change position if u uncomfortable...

U also can put pillow below ur both leg... :)

When ur due?

nura sayang

Hi kokura ...

Yes I'm second mom.

Yes i experience tat too... u just take a rest brief in and out abit tat normal.
Now u how many month already?

If pain like menses tat normal...
But if ur pain come every 5min non stop tat you must go to hospital already direct go to delivery suite second floor if u are kk hospital.
And pls bring ur bag and dont forget ur book app ur IC if u already book ward. Bring also together ur registration paper.

nura sayang

Hi missa...

Pain tat have two pain u can feel it.
One pain like menses pain come than few minit later the pain no more.
Second pain is every 5min pain tis call contraction pain.
If u feel tis 5min pain come NON STOP at all u direct go hospitals bring ur bag n app book also ic.

Erm.... Yesterday night after I peed, I happened to cough & I experienced sharp pains at both sides, near my groin area.
And they lasted for a few mins, so I could not stretch my legs properly. Is that considered Braxton Hicks contraction?
If not, have any mummies here experienced what I went through???
I asked my gynae the same question yesterday when i went for my check-up, she said that's just a little strain on the veins that's holding on to the uterus.

anyone started to have Braxton Hicks contractions? was lying on bed last night and started to feel abit of cramp same as menses cramp. but it went away after awhile. :/
Yes, I have been experiencing braxton hicks contractions, it started around 23 - 24 weeks for me (i'm currently almost 28 weeks). You would feel that your belly hardens to the extent that there's a little discomfort, but it should go away after about a minute.

missA: i'm not sure if i have experienced any contraction.. there are times tt i feel slight pain at the lower belly.. but will juz think that it is the uterus stretching.. i think as long as the pain didnt stay for a long time (more than 15 mins???) and no blood should be fine? if worried should consult gynae liao..

kokura: go expo shopping, better to go with ur hubby.. he will have to do all the carrying for u ba.. i dunno leh.. hubby n i dun like crowd also.. mayb really have to do homework before gg for the sales..

muffie: welcome back! wow u r really well prepared! *thumb up* try to put pillow under ur legs to see if the cramps will lessen.. :)

nura_sayang: yup i'm a 1st time mom.. planning to deliver at Mt A.. r u a stay at home mom? if not i think so difficult to handle a newborn bb and expecting at the same time.. yah it will interesting hor.. elder sis & younger sis r same age but not twins.. hehe..

ewen: same sentiments! my stomach always feel like bursting after every meal.. haha!

Kokura

Kokura, ya. The tummy feel so tight and itchy no matter how much and frequent I apply stretchmark cream. I always thought my tummy is going to burst after eating. when's your edd? Have you been to the maternity tour yet?

High five! LOL. So I am not the only one who thinks my belly button may burst open! :p
My EDD is mid Dec. Maternity tour??? Erm... Is it necessary??? I am thinking of booking a one-bedder at KK as I am a light sleeper, not that I am rich.

Kokura

Hi Nura sayang,

Wow!!! U & your hubby r so fertile!!! I envy you! But I guess no amount of envying is going to change my situation. So I am gonna look forward courageously, just like a lion king!! Roar!

Yes chocoholic ...

2 baby in a yrs... yes Jan & dec... no planning and unexpected...
I'm pregnant the second... :)
Both go school together. :)

Yes very tiring I'm only take care of my both baby.
Yep! Very difficult if no family & no in law.
Hubby must go work. I'm alone take care of them. Huhuhuhu. .

But anyway I'm feeling happy... :)

So which hospital did i delivered ur baby boy?
Is tat ur first baby?

I both baby delivered at KK. Coz KK for me good tat women & kid hospital easy. :)

Kokura

Wow. Your gynae explains to you! My gynae??? He will just tell me it is normal lor.
Half the time, he will just reply it is normal without offering any explanation. I wonder why did I pay $70 plus for consultation?! Grrr...

I asked my gynae the same question yesterday when i went for my check-up, she said that's just a little strain on the veins that's holding on to the uterus.

Yes, I have been experiencing braxton hicks contractions, it started around 23 - 24 weeks for me (i'm currently almost 28 weeks). You would feel that your belly hardens to the extent that there's a little discomfort, but it should go away after about a minute.

LilMissy

@Kokura: who's your gynae? blacklist! :p my gynae is very helpful too! very comfortable to ask and tell her anything and she doesn't have qualms to inform me..
continuing Roaring~~~!

Muffie

nura sayang: hello! :) my due date is on the 11 of Dec but 3 weeks ago I saw the due date moved to the 9 of Dec..

lilmissy: hahahah! thanks to my mom and sisters!

chocoholic: yup.. i did that but i tend to kick the pillow of my bed. heheheh :p