EDD December 2013

Morning mommies/mommies-to-be! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

kokura: haha! that may prob cause some craving among the mommies here..?? ;p i'm still trying to control my sweet tooth.. haha! btw, i think difficult to cover up initially coz mayb wan to ensure the bb latch on properly?

LilMissy: i would think electric pump will nt b as tiring? hmm.. not v sure abt other differences.. wah fast tt u r starting bi-weekly visits! can see ur bb more often den! hee.. i may be starting mine soon i guess.. my next appt will b 28 wks.. not sure starting at 30 wk or 32 wk.. so fast we in our last leg of the pregnancy liao! *excited*

Muffie: there is another detailed scanning? is it a standard one or hav to opt for it?

Welshia: welcome & congrats! such a young mother-to-be! wat are u worried abt? young sho b better.. easier to lost back the weight gained.. :)

LilMissy: My aunt and friends recommended me to get the electric pump instead of manual. They said especially if you're a first time mom. I think I'll be getting Ardo Calypso at the Baby Fair on Oct 4. I think I should be starting my bi-weekly gynae visit soon too. My next gynae appointment is next Friday and I would be on my 30th week. *excited* time flies and I get to see my baby soon!!!

missA: I tend to feel a bit dizzy when under hot sun for too long too. I think that should be pretty normal because our body temperature is so much higher than our usual temp, and our heart is working harder than usual to pump blood to us and our baby.

Muffie

hello mummies to be~
any mummies delivering at KKH and has gotten the Admission Form from their gynae?
anyone knows whats the procedure like?

Hi Mummies, I'm back! Looks like I missed quite alot. ;)
Muffie: I'm also seeing gynae at KKH. Dun think so soon will do the admission.
The last time I gave birth, the admission only done at 36 weeks.
Perhaps u can call the KKH admission office to ask or check with your gynae at next visit? :)

Muffie

littlemoomoo: i went to see my gynae last week and they already gave me the admission form & told me i cn walk in to the admission counter to enquire anytime.. heh so not sure what to with it..

Kokura

Morning mommies/mommies-to-be! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

kokura: haha! that may prob cause some craving among the mommies here..?? ;p i'm still trying to control my sweet tooth.. haha! btw, i think difficult to cover up initially coz mayb wan to ensure the bb latch on properly?

So what about other experienced mummies here? Would anyone like to share please? On whether you cover your boobs at home when you bf ya baby with ya CL around.

Gee, I did not know that one has to see the gynae every 2 weeks once she hits the 30-week mark!!
My next appointment is next week. I am praying that my placenta will have grown higher UP in my uterus because when I last scanned at 25 weeks, it was still low....

LilMissy

@kokura: i wun have CL, so i'm gonna bare it all! LOL!! yup! at least that's what my gynae prepared me for when i saw her for the first time..
hope that your placenta will go up! I'm praying that my baby will turn around by the next gynae appt....coz i wanna go naturalll~~~

Kokura

Mmmm... When is our baby supposed to turn to the natural delivery position?

@kokura: i wun have CL, so i'm gonna bare it all! LOL!! yup! at least that's what my gynae prepared me for when i saw her for the first time..
hope that your placenta will go up! I'm praying that my baby will turn around by the next gynae appt....coz i wanna go naturalll~~~

Anyone going to take Mt Alvernia single bedder in Dec? I'll probably due in 1st week of Dec.
So excited!!
Me! I'm taking single bedder too so hubby and my lil girl can stay over :) my EDD was 12th dec now gynae says maybe around the 8th?!! :O maybe we'll get to see each other! Haha!

faith86

hello mummies to be~
any mummies delivering at KKH and has gotten the Admission Form from their gynae?
anyone knows whats the procedure like?
Hi Muffie. I'm also delivering in KK hospital. My gynae has not given me any admission forms yet. Maybe in my next appt I guess.

Welshia

Chocoholic: worried because I still need to complete my poly and dont know Who can help me babysit my son during day time.

Hi Muffie, so u have already booked the ward at KKH? Which type of bedder are you taking?

Kokura: the last time I was breastfeeding I tried to be discreet and fed baby in the room but my previous CL just walked in and sat beside me watch!!! So after that I sort of dun care already with her around.. Lol
Even when my girlfriends who is already mummies come visit me.. We just exposed to each other and fed our baby in the house! Of coz without any male around.. That is..

LilMissy

Mmmm... When is our baby supposed to turn to the natural delivery position?
my gynae was saying that baby should turn by 30 weeks, but at 28 weeks, most babies will have turn already....

so i'm crossing my fingers and hope that she'll turn in these two weeks....sigh~

missA

my gynae was saying that baby should turn by 30 weeks, but at 28 weeks, most babies will have turn already....

so i'm crossing my fingers and hope that she'll turn in these two weeks....sigh~
some babies only turn hours before due.. no stress! all will be fine! (although I am also worried la haha)

I agree MissA! My girl was in breech position until she was ready to be delivered.. So I was worried to the end about going for c-sect.

LilMissy

@missA: turn hours before due?? notti baby...lol...well, i hope she turns lah...if not..haiya....but niwae, thanks for the consoling words....which i know you're trying to console yourself too...LOL!!!

I hope that she gains more weight too....sheesh~

Welshia: oh you are still studying? that is tough for a pregnant woman.. i think u will need alot of family support to help u get through the logistics? last resort, u may have to defer a semester?

LilMissy, missA: I oso hope my boy will turn soon.. will prefer to go for natural too.. but currently still feeling his kick at the lower tummy area.. trying to talk to him everyday about turning.. haha..