EDD December 2013

LilMissy

@chocoholic: i'm not too sure..mine is compression stockings, that is above knee high.. :) and it has like indicated pressure on the box one..

Welshia

Oh yay It's Friday!!!

Bby is 35th week now.
Having my ROM in two weeks time. Hope bb is not anxious to come out because he will be 37th week by then.

selp

Oh yay It's Friday!!!

Bby is 35th week now.
Having my ROM in two weeks time. Hope bb is not anxious to come out because he will be 37th week by then.
Congratulations!!
37th week is soooo near fullterm!!!
But I think most babies will come out aft 38th week or so? :)

visualspells

@ch0c0h0lic Hey babe! wah..so sorry that I haven't been here on the thread to answer your question on the yoga pose. The pose is called 'breech tilt' - What You Can Do | Home4Birth I don't recommend the one with your legs in the air... probably the one with your back arched would work.

Currently I can feel my boy trying to move downwards but moving the wrong direction as his head is too big.. so he keeps moving towards my right hand side :eek:15:. Whichever it is, the new edd is picked for a C-Sec and he'll be delivered on 11 Dec at Mt Alvernia! Any mummies would be there too? :)

faith86

Congrats welshia!

This is my 36 week and will be visiting the gynae next week. I'll be doing the Strep B test and hope all will be ok.

Although bb can come out anytime from next week, I still hope tat she will come out in early Dec... hehe

Last edited:

milkmybaby

milkmybaby organic lactation cookies

Hi all mums to be,

Congratulations to all of you. Wishing all of you a smooth delivery.
First step is to ensure that you can BF ur LO exclusively. And this is where we can help you.
Check us out on facebook. We are called milkmybaby.
Have a great weekend.

visualspells: Thanks for the reply! that arch back look like the melting heart yoga pose.. shall try to do more of it.. oh so u have cfm c-sect already? when is ur initial EDD? did u opt for c-sect w GA or epidural??

visualspells

@ch0coh0lic yeap, i've confirmed a c-sect (with epidural) as my boy's head is too big to pass through my cervix already. My initial EDD was 25 Dec, but now it's 2 weeks earlier (38th week). According to my gynae, he says the op would only take an hour to see my baby boy!! So excited!

How's your little one doing? Which week are you at right now?

visualspells: ooh! muz b so exciting for u now! c-sect with epidural sounds exciting, esp since u will b awake right? hw heavy is ur boy?? i'm in my 34th wk.. bb is at 2.1kg at the last check up.. still breech position.. hope he will turn by 36th wk!

faith86

@phoebe84: how long will it take to know the results. Mine strep B test will only be done when I'm at 37 weeks. Hope u r coping well e last lap... I'm always feeling tired... :(

LilMissy

@faith86: how come ur strep B test is done so late?

Niwae, mummies, just went for my gynae check earlier today. Gynae decided to see in again next week, although she did briefly say, i'll see u next week, if not i'll see u in the hospital! lol...althought again after tt she said, dun worry, i dun think she'll come out at least not in another week. the lil one is slightly engaged apparently. gynae checked the top part of my tummy, and feels quite empty.

Gynae advised since i'm going without epidural, not to go to the hospital too early. contractions every 20 mins is still ok. contractions every 2-4mins is not ok. lol. but she warned me not until to the extent that i'll give birth at home. Lol..

It's countdown already. 37W for me now...

phoebe84

@faith86: how come ur strep B test is done so late?

Niwae, mummies, just went for my gynae check earlier today. Gynae decided to see in again next week, although she did briefly say, i'll see u next week, if not i'll see u in the hospital! lol...althought again after tt she said, dun worry, i dun think she'll come out at least not in another week. the lil one is slightly engaged apparently. gynae checked the top part of my tummy, and feels quite empty.

Gynae advised since i'm going without epidural, not to go to the hospital too early. contractions every 20 mins is still ok. contractions every 2-4mins is not ok. lol. but she warned me not until to the extent that i'll give birth at home. Lol..

It's countdown already. 37W for me now...

Lilmissy: u could b the first to pop!
@ faith86: I think usually 1 week or so. & my gynae nurse will only call me up if results negative .. So no call is good news.

Last lap is so tiring! Breathless n pelvic pain r so torturingly!!

phoebe84

visualspells: ooh! muz b so exciting for u now! c-sect with epidural sounds exciting, esp since u will b awake right? hw heavy is ur boy?? i'm in my 34th wk.. bb is at 2.1kg at the last check up.. still breech position.. hope he will turn by 36th wk!
When is visualspells c-sect date??

Chocoholic: my girl is 2439g at 35w yesterday!

Queenbabe

I thought 35weeks do the Strep B test? Normally results will know after 1week. Im going 37weeks too.

Phoebe, u mean the nurse will only call when it is positive... negative won't call. Jiayou less than few weeks to go very fast.