Edd, Feb 2011.

Gem2505

when bathin time, my baby boy will stand up n balance himself holding the pail of water, n he will try to pull the pail of water, there a time, he pull n it move n almost topple...i had a hard time trying to keep him still n bathing him up. i think due to the food that we ate during preggy tat made their bones strong n solid.
nowadays , he dun wan to slp early in the nite anymore, instead he juz wan to play n crawl ard the hse n when i wan to put him to sleep, its a struggling process n i will forced him to slp n beat the bum bum. hahaha,.... n instead of crying , he smile n laugh looking at me.. in the end, i also smile at him.
lol...when the daddy scold too, he juz smile n crawl away... LOL..
hahahaha! my girl very active type. now she know we going to put her in her pram, she will straighten her legs and dont let us put her in. -_-"
we always kei kei scold her. she also smile. she thot we playing with her. lol. my mum say when i was 4mths old, whenever my mum scold me, i will give the guilty face and look on the floor. my girl n i so different. haha!
my mum sometimes purposely bite her ( not v hard ), baby still can smile. so my mum bite harder abit, she kei kei cry. LOL! my family like bian tai sia. always want to test baby reaction. hahahha! but see liao funny la. cute.

Gem2505

previously we discussed about baby's 1st birthday.

anyone have recommendation on party stuffs? balloons, deco? I wanna do a banner with her pic on it.

cake wise, my cousin recommend to get from pine garden. she ordered for my niece 1st birthday this weekend. =D
she order 2 tier. both tier is lychee martini. 1 with alcohol, the other tier no alcohol. she said, have to top up $30-40(cant rem the exact amount), for the designing of the cake. total is about $120 for that 2kg cake. price seems ok.

knut29

hi mummies, how many times do your babies poo per day? my baby seems to drop from 2-3 times poo to once per day now.. she's on solids once each day, and ebm the rest of the time.. =s

nutela

Mine oso poo once a day, to me as long he poo once a day, its fine to me as nw they start on solud food oready.
N their poo poo r nt those hard type, its abit watery n greenish poo poo.
My baby is on fm

eowyn

wah!....is it cause by something he ate? is e lack of water or fibre is his diet. i believe he on solid food rite?

my son nvr goes thru tis n i hope not not...so pitiful for the little one, he sure b crying n struggling to poo poo....
Think so.... my mom told me that he has been refusing to drink water. Was abt to bring him see doc when he poo again, luckily this time is soft poo. Whew~

eowyn

previously we discussed about baby's 1st birthday.

anyone have recommendation on party stuffs? balloons, deco? I wanna do a banner with her pic on it.

cake wise, my cousin recommend to get from pine garden. she ordered for my niece 1st birthday this weekend. =D
she order 2 tier. both tier is lychee martini. 1 with alcohol, the other tier no alcohol. she said, have to top up $30-40(cant rem the exact amount), for the designing of the cake. total is about $120 for that 2kg cake. price seems ok.
Hi Gem, i have been surfing through the internet for ideas on deco too. Found this website. Kidzpartystore
Perhaps u can go take a look. :)

Gem2505

Hi Gem, i have been surfing through the internet for ideas on deco too. Found this website. Kidzpartystore
Perhaps u can go take a look. :)
thanks. i came across this website b4 too.
the pricing is quite ok.

still thinking what theme.
mickey/minnie.
pooh & friends.
elmo.
hello kitty.
princess.
all also v nice sia. haha!

can try these few websites. havent decide which one to go with.
1. Partyz by Grefio
2. Party Balloons & Supplies and Childrens Sales - Babyterror OnlineParty Supplies. Party Balloons. Childrens Sales.
3. HSEN GLOBAL PTE LTD - Home
4. Kids Dream Party

cake wise,
1. Pine Garden's Cake
2. Cupcake Divinity.. Cupcakes fit for divines!

knut29

dear mummies, just wondering if your precious ones do shriek at times? my baby will shriek in excitement/happiness at times, or when we take away her teether/toy.. just wonder if it is common.. =s

Gem2505

haiz. last night my bb fell off the bed. i placed pillows and bolsters at 4 corners of the bed. then my mum came in sit at 1 side so she took 1 pillow awat.. then she walked out the room just to get something, leaving the pillow i placed at the corner away. then she fell. i was back facing her. cried for about 1-2mins only. then she fell asleep.
i see her cry, i also cry, my mum also cry. -_-"
checked her body and head. only blue black on her forehead. not v big. den boilled egg and rub for her awhile. she still can smile -_-" den i relieve le. think she's fine bah. no vomiting, no bleeding. still have to monitor her activeness today.

Jheyyy

haiz. last night my bb fell off the bed. i placed pillows and bolsters at 4 corners of the bed. then my mum came in sit at 1 side so she took 1 pillow awat.. then she walked out the room just to get something, leaving the pillow i placed at the corner away. then she fell. i was back facing her. cried for about 1-2mins only. then she fell asleep.
checked her body and head. only blue black on her forehead. not v big. den boilled egg and rub for her awhile. she still can smile -_-" den i relieve le. think she's fine bah. no vomiting, no bleeding. still have to monitor her activeness today.
My girl just fell that day also... She got a big baluku on her head :(

jgt78

Oh poor baby :( mine fell against his cot and hit his head 3 times before falling down. Dunno whether to laugh or cry but he just stunned for a moment and laughed.

jgt78

Gem, your baby ok? Must have been a big fright for everyone.

Gem2505

Awww... poor baby. haiz. that day is a BAD BAD day. my 1 year old niece, whom celebrating her bday on that day too, fell from the bed the night b4 ( after midnight ). -_-"
my 3yr old niece fell from stairs, about 5 steps. left right centre forehead all baluku. very ke lian man.

all fell on that day. its a suey day!

Gem, your baby ok? Must have been a big fright for everyone.
my bb girl is alil better than aly. no baluku. the blue black went off quite fast. think 1hour later subside le. everyone gan jiong at home. run in the room. then all the finder pointing starts. -_-"

Gem2505

haiz. my baby's "dont want to drink milk" symptom is back! she dont want to drink at all. not a single sip.
she see milk bottle, she will push away and struggle.
when she taste its milk, she will cont to stuggle. if she taste its plain water or juices, she will cont to suck. -_-"
no choice, every 2hours, feed her cereal. her intake very little.
yesterday 1 whole day, she only had about 70ml of water n 2 small bottle of the puree, half bowl of cereal mix with milk powder.
really got no idea why the sudden change and how to handle it man. really mentally and physically tired. even my mum also cant take it. send her to sch n let the teachers handle her.

jgt78

My infantcare teachers always tell me that baby will bully their mama. My boy behaves better in infantcare. Take heart and don't be discouraged.

haiz. my baby's "dont want to drink milk" symptom is back! she dont want to drink at all. not a single sip.
she see milk bottle, she will push away and struggle.
when she taste its milk, she will cont to stuggle. if she taste its plain water or juices, she will cont to suck. -_-"
no choice, every 2hours, feed her cereal. her intake very little.
yesterday 1 whole day, she only had about 70ml of water n 2 small bottle of the puree, half bowl of cereal mix with milk powder.
really got no idea why the sudden change and how to handle it man. really mentally and physically tired. even my mum also cant take it. send her to sch n let the teachers handle her.

nutela

My baby oso dun like milk, but if water, she wil drink. Dun noe wat wrong. But when nite time, when he slpg, i will juz force it in n he sucks. So his milk intake at nite then alot. He like to eat too but then milk is stil their impt source so always struggle wit milk. His weight is getting lighter n moving up at slow pace.. Only put up a few grms. He used to b putting on a kg each time till he 6 mth. Now hubby always repeat, i wan fat baby, i wan fat baby. Cannot tahan ah!
Hv u all mummies feed baby wit porridge yt?

Gem2505

My infantcare teachers always tell me that baby will bully their mama. My boy behaves better in infantcare. Take heart and don't be discouraged.
just went up to check on her in her infant care. she just finished 180ml of milk! -_-"
the teachers there overjoy man. LOL! all v excited to tell me. haha!
either she bully me/my mum , or she likes the teacher? maybe scared of teacher? like go sch will scared of teachers like that.. phobia.. LOL!
so i think, should let her go sch everyday liao. at first i thot she would be difficult in feeding and afraid the teachers cannot handle. who knows. the teachers did a better job. LOL! relieved now. =)