Edd, Feb 2011.

eowyn

hmm.. if at week 32, baby weigh about 1.7kg, its alil small bah. most baby weigh more than 2kg at week 32. but mine, at week 31, is about 1.5kg. coz all along, my baby is small and lighter than average. i think its ok as long as baby did grow over the weeks and gain weight each week. weight n size not as impt as baby's health. i suppose you're doing ok since your gynae didnt mention anything else. ;)
my girl moves alot. till i cannot tahan at times... =_= she's like having some r&b dancing in there. hahaha!
Hmm... at week 29, my baby already 1.5kg. Going for gynea appointment next week for week 33 checkup, hopefully baby will be in the normal range. But all my colleagues all commented that my tummy very big, i a bit worried. See what gynea says lah.

Dragon76

I thought that the sex should be already confirmed at week 20? Hmm.... then perhaps i should double-check with gynea again. I bought all blue clothes and stuff for my boy. If its a gal instead, then have to buy pink. Haha....
HI. Exactly like you mentioned, at week 20, the gyan confirmed it was a boy. Tis is my second pregnancy. First one is a boy. So we didn't buy a lot of clothings as many can be taken from his elder bro when born. But at week 33, the 3D scan showed gal gal. He tried to show to us but the baby kept moving for at least 20min. So we ask him what exactly he wanted to tell us? And he replied saying, it's a gal instead. We were shock and happy as we wanted a gal at first. Then at week 35, he confirmed it's a baby girl and all my family members are very happy and my hubby quickly went to buy some clothings for his Gal

Hmm... at week 29, my baby already 1.5kg. Going for gynea appointment next week for week 33 checkup, hopefully baby will be in the normal range. But all my colleagues all commented that my tummy very big, i a bit worried. See what gynea says lah.
Just went for my check up last Friday, about 33 weeks, baby is 2.3kg, gynea commented "kind of big" adn if she continues growing like that, she would be 4kg when full term. Now i am worried if i can still have natural birth. Not sure if the measurement is accurate, often heared that gynea commented too big, then turn out to be too small when babay is born.

Hi mummies,

how is everyone doing? i am towards wk 36, recently for the past few days, i keep having cramps, mild one though, almost everyday also have, sometimes twice a day, i suspect it's braxton hicks, is it? Baby's kicking is more obvious and stronger, can see my stomach shifting here and there, she is kicking as I am typing now, as if she knows I m talking about her, haha.

Waiting to see her next Tue.....

Don't feel like working now but don't want to waste my maternity leave, want to use all after delivery so that i can stay home with her as long as possible. :(

Gem2505

Hi mummies,

how is everyone doing? i am towards wk 36, recently for the past few days, i keep having cramps, mild one though, almost everyday also have, sometimes twice a day, i suspect it's braxton hicks, is it? Baby's kicking is more obvious and stronger, can see my stomach shifting here and there, she is kicking as I am typing now, as if she knows I m talking about her, haha.

Don't feel like working now but don't want to waste my maternity leave, want to use all after delivery so that i can stay home with her as long as possible. :(
im current 33w4d now. had a v bad weekend. bb is way too active that i cannot tahan. her kicks are sooo strong n painful. Yest noon, while im having my nap, i experienced pain all around ( stomach, kicks, ribcage area, lower tummy ard pelvis there ). I even felt pulling type of pain like stomache type and menses cramp pain.. The pain was so strong that I woke up and start telling my husband about it. was so afraid coz the pain lasted for almost 2 hours. =(
luckily it went off afterwhich. but didnt sleep well since 2 weeks ago. every night will wake up ard 2-3 times for nothing.. then will start to toss and sometimes cant get back to slp. haiz! even changing position to slp also v difficult. my husband say i made alot of noise during slp each night.. I suppose was due to my discomfort.

i have to tahan another 6weeks+. I think i might want to induce at ard week 38.. probably 11Feb. Coz my last day at work is 11 Feb. and i do not want to waste my leave at home slacking and waiting for surprises coz i scared if anything happen at home, i dont have anyone with me then later alot problem..

going for my appt tml.. if bb still not head down, may ask doc C sect then. pray hard.

Madako

im current 33w4d now. had a v bad weekend. bb is way too active that i cannot tahan. her kicks are sooo strong n painful. Yest noon, while im having my nap, i experienced pain all around ( stomach, kicks, ribcage area, lower tummy ard pelvis there ). I even felt pulling type of pain like stomache type and menses cramp pain.. The pain was so strong that I woke up and start telling my husband about it. was so afraid coz the pain lasted for almost 2 hours. =(
luckily it went off afterwhich. but didnt sleep well since 2 weeks ago. every night will wake up ard 2-3 times for nothing.. then will start to toss and sometimes cant get back to slp. haiz! even changing position to slp also v difficult. my husband say i made alot of noise during slp each night.. I suppose was due to my discomfort.

i have to tahan another 6weeks+. I think i might want to induce at ard week 38.. probably 11Feb. Coz my last day at work is 11 Feb. and i do not want to waste my leave at home slacking and waiting for surprises coz i scared if anything happen at home, i dont have anyone with me then later alot problem..

going for my appt tml.. if bb still not head down, may ask doc C sect then. pray hard.
Ya, me too, planned with my gynae for a c-sect on week 38.
I also facing strong kicks n punches every now n then. I thinks its bcos they are now bigger, the energy they use are terrific.
Somemore, mine is a boy. Lagi worse.
Even at nights, he can kick me so much that I cannot sleep.
Really counting down now. Now have to visit gynae every Sat le.
Jia You!!! We seeing our "fruits" soon...

Moon kok

Hi mummies,

I'm on 36week now, edd is 06 Feb. I'm also experince the cramp pain around lower tummy near to pelvis there, it comes and go few times a day. Got one time even last for 5hours!! But when I checked with my gyn, she said is normal. It just a false alarm, because it could be mucles shrink. All I need is just relax and wait for the real contraction to come. But I really enjoy alot with my baby girl moving around in my stomach, although sometimes she really will give me a 'real Hard' kick! haha.. My friend told me I will going to miss the feeling after the baby has grow up.

Really hope she can wait till full term to let me be a rabbit mummy :)

Hi mummies,

Jheyyy

Hey,
I've just seen the gynae today.
She's still nagging about my baby's weight :(
She said if baby keep putting on weight, then might have to deliver earlier.
I've been having bad gastric pain at night while sleeping too.
Most of the time the pain is too much for me to take that i feel super giddy & when i try to eat a lil, i tend to throw up. I asked the gynae about this & she said it's normal.
I'm 35 weeks plus now & next appt is 2 weeks later !

Gem2505

Ya, me too, planned with my gynae for a c-sect on week 38.
I also facing strong kicks n punches every now n then. I thinks its bcos they are now bigger, the energy they use are terrific.
Somemore, mine is a boy. Lagi worse.
Even at nights, he can kick me so much that I cannot sleep.
Really counting down now. Now have to visit gynae every Sat le.
Jia You!!! We seeing our "fruits" soon...
hehe.. think nowadays, girls are getting more active than boys. ha! my 2 lil nieces are so active that we always cannot tahan them lor.
yest appt was great! bb head down already! =) yippie! told gynae i wanna induce on 11 feb. coz i dont want surprises. so i can admit hospital after work on 11 feb. doc say no prob but added with " you may deliver even earlier ".
i think it might be my bb too small. coz now, every appt, i need to go do detailed scanning to see bb got grow anot. so in any case, didnt grow much, may have to deliver st away. hopefully, aft CNY!!
have submitted my ML form to HR! my manager approved ald. need to get a temp staff to replace me somemore. haiz. scared later come back time, things all in a mess lor. gosh..
decided to keep the last 8 days of my ML. so will be back to office on 30 May. initially wanna come back right aft vesak day but 25may is my bday. so didnt want to have stress ard my bday. so changed another date!
to 11 FEB , i have, 1 month to go! wheeee~~~ 4 weeks more~~~~~

Gem2505

Hey,
I've just seen the gynae today.
She's still nagging about my baby's weight :(
She said if baby keep putting on weight, then might have to deliver earlier.
I've been having bad gastric pain at night while sleeping too.
Most of the time the pain is too much for me to take that i feel super giddy & when i try to eat a lil, i tend to throw up. I asked the gynae about this & she said it's normal.
I'm 35 weeks plus now & next appt is 2 weeks later !
i have v bad heartburn each night. lost of breathe. i do throw up occasionally. its all quite normal.
i also experienced cramps all that. gynae said its ok, coz womb expand, muscle getting ready for D day.
as long as we monitor the intervals closely.. if it get intense and short interval, go hospital st. =)
at least ur bb is big.. might is like, super underweight can.. think i will see a kitten lor. -_-"
as of yest, week 33+6, bb size is like 30weeks? estimate weight is 1.7kg only. goodness......
i dont want her to stay in hospital till she reaches a certain weight than can bring home type..
any idea what is the min weight of bb for us to bring back home?

hehe.. think nowadays, girls are getting more active than boys. ha! my 2 lil nieces are so active that we always cannot tahan them lor.
yest appt was great! bb head down already! =) yippie! told gynae i wanna induce on 11 feb. coz i dont want surprises. so i can admit hospital after work on 11 feb. doc say no prob but added with " you may deliver even earlier ".
i think it might be my bb too small. coz now, every appt, i need to go do detailed scanning to see bb got grow anot. so in any case, didnt grow much, may have to deliver st away. hopefully, aft CNY!!
have submitted my ML form to HR! my manager approved ald. need to get a temp staff to replace me somemore. haiz. scared later come back time, things all in a mess lor. gosh..
decided to keep the last 8 days of my ML. so will be back to office on 30 May. initially wanna come back right aft vesak day but 25may is my bday. so didnt want to have stress ard my bday. so changed another date!
I am just curious, if your baby is small, shouldn't you wait till full term so that at least your baby can put on some more weight before she is born? mmm, just wonder why.... does that mean your baby has to stay in the hospital longer till she is of 'suitable' wt to be discharged? Did the gynae explain to you? Pls share cos I am curious to know, thanks!

But I am happy for you, at least you know when you are going to deliver, a bunny boy some more. I am still living each day wondering if it will be today.... hahaha, starting to get anxious now. Will continue to work, may request to work from home from the last week of Jan juz in case my waterbag burst in the office! will be very messy taking taxi home

nutela

Wah so good.....baby head is done already!!!! mine is stil up position...i in my 32 wks now... goin for e nex appt nex week..hope by then he b good n turn himsefd dwn so i can hv normal delivery........
wat ur baby wt? the last check up i went, last wk, on e 3 jan, my baby was 1.7kg....stil small but doc say stil ok , acceptable wt ah but advised to increase my food intake too...hahahaha...

Gem2505

I am just curious, if your baby is small, shouldn't you wait till full term so that at least your baby can put on some more weight before she is born? mmm, just wonder why.... does that mean your baby has to stay in the hospital longer till she is of 'suitable' wt to be discharged? Did the gynae explain to you? Pls share cos I am curious to know, thanks!

But I am happy for you, at least you know when you are going to deliver, a bunny boy some more. I am still living each day wondering if it will be today.... hahaha, starting to get anxious now. Will continue to work, may request to work from home from the last week of Jan juz in case my waterbag burst in the office! will be very messy taking taxi home
hmm.. i suppose, medically, its not advisable to let bb stay inside for too long. moreover, full term is 37 weeks. i think its easier to increase bb's weight by milk feedings than being inside. i gained 12kgs but bb just seems like not absorbing the "right" intakes.. i would rather she be out early and increase weight than staying in my tummy n gaining weight at an EXtremely slow rate. when my mum deliver me, i was 2.2kg at week 38. so i think its ok de bah. since gynae say ok, i have trust in him =)
btw, its a bunny girl. my mum said i was very chubby aft 2-3 months.. better to feed more when she's out. + easier to deliver if bb is small. =)

Gem2505

Wah so good.....baby head is done already!!!! mine is stil up position...i in my 32 wks now... goin for e nex appt nex week..hope by then he b good n turn himsefd dwn so i can hv normal delivery........
wat ur baby wt? the last check up i went, last wk, on e 3 jan, my baby was 1.7kg....stil small but doc say stil ok , acceptable wt ah but advised to increase my food intake too...hahahaha...
my bb was in sitting position at week 31.. this week is week 33, then she turned. u may get good news in ur nx appt! gd luck!
my bb weight during week 31 was 1.5kg.. now, estimate is 1.7kg. this weight is estimated only. so i didnt really take it to heart. as long as healthy, ok le.
i eat ALOT! but im the one gaining weight not bb.. -_-"

Dragon76

Hey, Mine is also 6th Feb too. Really getting excited each day. Many said will be early but i hope for a rabbit baby if possible. Which hospital u choose? Hv u pack ur bag already? Take good Care:)

Hi mummies,

I'm on 36week now, edd is 06 Feb. I'm also experince the cramp pain around lower tummy near to pelvis there, it comes and go few times a day. Got one time even last for 5hours!! But when I checked with my gyn, she said is normal. It just a false alarm, because it could be mucles shrink. All I need is just relax and wait for the real contraction to come. But I really enjoy alot with my baby girl moving around in my stomach, although sometimes she really will give me a 'real Hard' kick! haha.. My friend told me I will going to miss the feeling after the baby has grow up.

Really hope she can wait till full term to let me be a rabbit mummy :)

hi mummies,

had went for my check up yesterday, bb head already down since 33 weeks. bb weight is currently 3kg. but cos doctor know that i prefer to be rabbit mummy so arrange for me 2 weeks later (28/1/2011) appt. think that will b the last appt ba since after that will b CNY le.
i also experince the cramp pain around lower tummy near to pelvis there but doctor say is ok.
Already sign up the admission package with KKH hospital yesterday.

Gem2505

hi mummies,

had went for my check up yesterday, bb head already down since 33 weeks. bb weight is currently 3kg. but cos doctor know that i prefer to be rabbit mummy so arrange for me 2 weeks later (28/1/2011) appt. think that will b the last appt ba since after that will b CNY le.
i also experince the cramp pain around lower tummy near to pelvis there but doctor say is ok.
wao! 3KG! mine is like.. 50% of urs only. hahaha! I signed up the admission package with KKH on tues. chose the premier package, A1 ward. =) cant wait... i have 4 weeks more. any idea whats the min weight of bb that the hospital will allow us to bring home? im afraid my girl wont meet the min weight then have to stay in the hospital while i discharge.. =(

wao! 3KG! mine is like.. 50% of urs only. hahaha! I signed up the admission package with KKH on tues. chose the premier package, A1 ward. =) cant wait... i have 4 weeks more. any idea whats the min weight of bb that the hospital will allow us to bring home? im afraid my girl wont meet the min weight then have to stay in the hospital while i discharge.. =(
yup 3kg but doctor say is juz estimated onli. I oso sign up for the premier package but is 4 beded. actually want to sign up last week but cos too rush so sign up yesterday. not so sure on the min weight but think as long as everything is ok should be able to go back with u ba. u can check with ur doctor when u go check up again.

Moon kok

Really? Haha..Mine is at Mt.Alvernia. What about you? I am more kia su..hehe..packed all my stuff and baby stuff 2 weeks back lor.. :)
Hey, Mine is also 6th Feb too. Really getting excited each day. Many said will be early but i hope for a rabbit baby if possible. Which hospital u choose? Hv u pack ur bag already? Take good Care:)

Moon kok

hi mummies,

Wow!! your baby is big!! When i'm at week 32, my baby only 1.3kg. :( but lucky she catch up very fast on week 35 at 2.6kg. My Gynae was shock!! haha..