Edd, Feb 2011.

Haha, it's 6 days late today. Still no feeling that it's coming soon. Feel like testing, but on the other hand, I don't want to test either cos I don't know if I hope to see positive or negative. Lol ~
Old people says that if preggy liao, our baby will keep sticking to us ? How true is it ? Cos for the past 3 days my girl super sticky. Wants me to carry all the time. Once I put her down, she'll cry till her face v red. Then I picked her up again, she quiet down immediately. When people carry her also, she'll keep looking for me & sometimes crawl & stand then lean herself against me asking me to carry her.
hey i m excitied to know if you are pregnant! are u stressed recently? else it could really be pregnant!
wow!!!!

Gem2505

Haha, it's 6 days late today. Still no feeling that it's coming soon. Feel like testing, but on the other hand, I don't want to test either cos I don't know if I hope to see positive or negative. Lol ~
Old people says that if preggy liao, our baby will keep sticking to us ? How true is it ? Cos for the past 3 days my girl super sticky. Wants me to carry all the time. Once I put her down, she'll cry till her face v red. Then I picked her up again, she quiet down immediately. When people carry her also, she'll keep looking for me & sometimes crawl & stand then lean herself against me asking me to carry her.
i heard b4 is, the older bb will be v cranky if mummy is preg. my cousin experienced that. =) if i were u, i also dunno wanna see + or - sia. stress. u dont stress urself and all of us here. haha! sooner or later will know mar. give urself a piece of rest mind, test it. jia you. haha.

Gem2505

same here, only the first time very sick, the rest were not serious too, not sure if we now know how to handle or give her medication in time to prevent it from worsening. We bought a nebulizer machine (omron), so we just buy the medication from the doc and use at home when necessary. the last time she will vomitting, then diarrhea then bad diaper rash, cried whenever we change diaper, so poor thing. now whenever we saw any tiny bit of redness, we immediately put the original desitin cream (purple type), so now it's ok.

now my gal can drink 180ml at times, otherwise she drinks 150ml every 3-4 hrs if no cereal or porridge
i used that nappy rash cream everyday. once in the morning and once in the night after bath. very good. no rash at all. my girl milk intake about the same as yours. should be ok bah. just hope they quickly build up their immunity and eat more and grow taller, bigger. my girl still underweight sia. 6.6kg only. omg. no teeth at all yet. but crawl on knees and can walk on her own holding railings or other supports.

eowyn

ha. my girl also active lor. crawl till i bth. put her in the playpen. den she ownself entertain herself but she dont allow me to go out of the room. must stay within her sight. -_-" she stand and walk around inside ( with the support of the side railings ). once i put her on my bed, she will crawl and stand up at my headboard, grap whatever controllers there. tired lor. like keep chasing her. kids everything also wanna know like that. whatever go pass her, she must see. sometimes stare v long.

oh. i've booked my girl's bday venue and cake. Her bday celebration will be 6days in advance of her actual day coz actual day is a Friday. so push to the previous sat, which is 28 Jan ( 6th day of CNY ). horrible. ALOT CAKE shops/home bakers are closed! i searched high n low to get a cake. Didnt want to go for those emicake, begawan, prima deli type. my first choice was Oven Creation. but baker close for 2 weeks during CNY. 2nd choice was Pine Garden, also closed during CNY for 1 week. SAD lor. panic. end up, found another baker whom resume on 28 Jan for baking and i booked immediately and paid deposit ( without the design of the cake coz i cant make up my mind what design to do ). phew~ at least the 2 most impt thing done. decorations wise, so far, i think the best was kids dream party. pricing so far, one of the cheapest. buffet wise, will be ordering with Mei Hao 99. that one havent confirm coz like still abit early. havent estimate the no. of guests. think about 100pax? faint. big hole in pocket.

did u always bring ur bb out? does he allow anyone that he sees for the first time to carry? bring him out more often and make friends, mingle with more family members and friends. what about friend's child? my friends and cousin will always organise to have a kids outing, 4 mums bring 5 girls out. super happening. my girl goes to the infant care since 7mths old. she has been a very social with people ( even strangers she sees for the first time ). she allow anyone to carry and play with her. not v sticky to me. lucky. else, i will be very tiring.. when i have something on, just pass to my mum or mil, cousin all that. she ok. wont look for me. -_-"
Yeah yeah, same with my boy. I must not be out of his sight otherwise he will scream the hse down. He hates his playpen, so i put him inside the exersaucer to play.

Which venue did u book? Thinking of booking a function room in the grassroot club near yck mrt, but got hear some bad comments so hesitating. Sigh.... I never put in so much effort planning for my bday. Haha... As fot the cake, maybe will get from xin yi pin. Received their brochure and their cakes look nice.

My mom help me look after during the weekends, and i know that she seldom bring him out. During the weekends, will bring him down to coffee shop for breakfast. He will stare at strangers and the coffee aunties who try to play with him, but he never smile. He only smiles to family members, but refuses to let other pple carry. Only my mom and me can carry. Other pple need to bribe him with iphone, ipad etc.

Hmm... maybe i should bring him to visit my colleague. Her child is 2 years old though.... perhaps age gap too wide liao?

Jheyyy

Congrats! Dragon bb wor! I envy lei. It will be tiring, but at least u still young, got stamina. Take care wor~
I just told my hubby. Luckily he's okay with it. My girl same as my hubby, both tiger. Next baby same as me, both dragons. Haha !

jenestar83

Hi Jheyy,

Congrats! Anyway, mummies, do visit Mamajenlee products facebook page and click. We are giving away a special prize worth $39.90 once we reach our 100th LIKE. Meanwhile, do check out our photo albums. We are selling Babygap PJs, carter's short sleeve rompers, nice tops and dresses for girls, wetbags, name stickers, customisable diapercakes and packaging!

Mamajen

Jheyyy

Hi Jheyy,

Congrats! Anyway, mummies, do visit Mamajenlee products facebook page and click. We are giving away a special prize worth $39.90 once we reach our 100th LIKE. Meanwhile, do check out our photo albums. We are selling Babygap PJs, carter's short sleeve rompers, nice tops and dresses for girls, wetbags, name stickers, customisable diapercakes and packaging!

Mamajen
Thanks ! Liked your page too !

I just told my hubby. Luckily he's okay with it. My girl same as my hubby, both tiger. Next baby same as me, both dragons. Haha !
Congrats! wow, you guys are only in your mid twenties, that's very good! Like Eowyn said, now it's a good time since you got stamina. Me and my hubby are already very tired handling 1 kid, i think we are very satisfied with just one.

Congrats once again! You are the first Feb mommy here who got pregnant again. Enjoy your pregnancy and share with us, we will accompany you along the way, hahaha....

Gem2505

Yeah yeah, same with my boy. I must not be out of his sight otherwise he will scream the hse down. He hates his playpen, so i put him inside the exersaucer to play.

Which venue did u book? Thinking of booking a function room in the grassroot club near yck mrt, but got hear some bad comments so hesitating. Sigh.... I never put in so much effort planning for my bday. Haha... As fot the cake, maybe will get from xin yi pin. Received their brochure and their cakes look nice.

My mom help me look after during the weekends, and i know that she seldom bring him out. During the weekends, will bring him down to coffee shop for breakfast. He will stare at strangers and the coffee aunties who try to play with him, but he never smile. He only smiles to family members, but refuses to let other pple carry. Only my mom and me can carry. Other pple need to bribe him with iphone, ipad etc.

Hmm... maybe i should bring him to visit my colleague. Her child is 2 years old though.... perhaps age gap too wide liao?
i booked aloha loyang pool terrace. i celebrated my 21st birthday there few years back, quite like the place coz its very spacious and the one i booked is poolside, the kids will enjoy too. 4 bedrooms, spacious kitchen n living room. gonna spend a bomb. estimated about $1.8k for everything. me and hubby share cost. but he will pay more. hehe. he say, bb only 1 year old once, must do better. since now, we still can afford, den go something nicer lo. if cant afford, den no choice, have to work within budget. my fren celebrated her girl 1yr old bday at the playground at the grassroot, like not bad. i didnt attend, but from the pics, seems nice. she told me the kids will love the place and the price is reasonable ( i dunno her reasonable is how much ). haha.

ya, bring ur boy out more, mingle with strangers. if pple bribe him, he ok, den ok la. always ask people bribe, long liao, he will ok with strangers. think 2 years old ok.. not v big. at least the elder one can talk to him and kids have this "special" feel between each other, they will somehow understand and play with each other. my niece interact well with kids more than adults, she's 1yr old.

Gem2505

Hi Jheyy,

Mamajen
Liked~! =D

Jheyyy

Congrats! wow, you guys are only in your mid twenties, that's very good! Like Eowyn said, now it's a good time since you got stamina. Me and my hubby are already very tired handling 1 kid, i think we are very satisfied with just one.

Congrats once again! You are the first Feb mommy here who got pregnant again. Enjoy your pregnancy and share with us, we will accompany you along the way, hahaha....
Thanks mummy !
I'm already v tired too. Aly seems to know I'm having her younger one. She can't stop clinging onto me. She can even make noise in the wee hours asking me to carry & pat her to sleep. & I still got to work on certain days too. She don't even allow me to have my meal in peace without carrying her. Super worn out.
Anyway, I'm at the polyclinic now to confirm pregnancy. Haha. Wonders if the next one is a boy or girl. I'm half-half, but my hubby is hoping for another girl cos he thinks boys v naughty. Lol !

jgt78

RabbyMummy, I agree with you. In my early 30s, really tired already! I think one for me too.