EDD Feb 2012

pooof!

hmm...seems like no one started thread yet, so i shall start! my period was 2 days late and i just happened to test and i saw the wondrous two lines (but one line lighter than the other) and i quickly told hubby. the next morn i tested again n it was positive again and i test 3 other times aft tt and the lines turned progressively darker hehehehe. this is my second preg (first bb ger coming to 1 yr this mth) and both me n hubby r equally thrilled eventho we r gonna b sec time parents:)

so i'll wait for my fellow mummies to come join me on this thread coz im sure there will be....soooon!!

as for me, we're gg for our first gynae appt on 15 jun n kk to confirm the preg. my gynae is gonna be dr mariamma george, snr consultant fr kkh again. ive seen her in action for my earlier preg and im totally confident and comfortable w her:)

Babybee

Hi,

Would like to join in this thread. Had tested positive few days ago :O This is my 2nd pregnancy . Will be going for my first gyane check up on 21jun at TMC with Dr WK Tan to confirm my pregnancy.. Till then hope everything goes well and lets keep each other update :)

petitemum

Hi,

I am in 5 weeks preg for 1st child. Everything is new to me and worry for everythings too.. going to see the doc in next week at NUH.
Very nice to meet you all here. Hope we can share our info here. :eek:

sigourney

Hi,
im coming to 6week, due on 1 Feb12... during CNY :0
And this is my #2, will see my doctor coming Wed.
seem like many dragon baby....

tcindy81

Hi Everyone,
I'm also preggie for 5+ weeks now. This is my #1 and am super happy. But, I can't help but feel worried as I went to see my gynae last sat since I was spotting very mildly on Fri nite.

Gynae prescribed some Duphaston and told me to see her again after 10 days. Spotting have stopped but can't help feeling scared. I really hope to see my baby's heartbeat next visit. Pray hard..

Shiawase

Hi everyone,

I tested positive yesterday... It was a pleasant surprise as we have been trying for months... Its my first pregnancy... I am still researching for a gynae but it seems like everyone is going to see their gynae soon!

Jacoco

Dear Mummy 2 be ^^

Nice to see many of you here having your 1st or 2nd baby soon next Feb. I also tested positive on 30th May and now is around 4 weeks +:shyxxx:

I am going to see my Gynae A/Prof Han at Kandang Kerbau Hospital this week - not sure if able to see the baby's heartbeat.

As it is going to be our 1st baby - i am not sure what food should i avoid eating?

Any suggestions?

Cheers:001_302:

Last edited:

beenbee

Hi,

I also preg, get tested on 30 May too... now should be 5 weeks 3 days... i going for my gynae appt on 18 May, hopefully can see baby and heartbeat...

days are so slow to 18 May.. :(

tcindy81

Yes Beenbee, time passes so slowly. I'm also waiting for my next gynae visit on 14th June. I don't think I can stop worrying till I see my baby's heartbeat, which I hope I will be able to by 14th June.

Btw, mummies-to-be, do you experience alot of pregnancy symtoms especially those in your 4-5 weeks. Coz I do not have morning sickness till now (I'm 5w6d). Only feel sleepy quite often and abit sore breasts. That's all and I'm worried....

beenbee

Yes Beenbee, time passes so slowly. I'm also waiting for my next gynae visit on 14th June. I don't think I can stop worrying till I see my baby's heartbeat, which I hope I will be able to by 14th June.

Btw, mummies-to-be, do you experience alot of pregnancy symtoms especially those in your 4-5 weeks. Coz I do not have morning sickness till now (I'm 5w6d). Only feel sleepy quite often and abit sore breasts. That's all and I'm worried....

Have you went to GP before? i tin is normal.. :)
Bt i wonder do anyone have cramp on and off? I do :(

petitemum

Hi Beenbee,

I do have cramp on and off too and I already have morning sickness since 4 weeks plus. The sickness is not only in the morning though. It's on and off throughout the day.. I cant wait to see my baby's heartbeat. My appointment is on June 15 and I cant wait for it.

beenbee

wow... all earlier than me :( mine is on the 18.. today from morning till now i have on and off cramp.. so worried.. the gynae i book was on oversea trip will only be back on 14 and all fully booked till 20 June. hahahaha..
so worried.. time goes by so slowly..

btw mummies, anyone view gynae already or all first appt?

tcindy81

Yeap, I have already gone for my first appt on 4th June already. But that's because I had a little spotting on Friday night and panicked. So doctor prescribed some Duphaston for 10 days and ask me to see her after 10 days on 14 June.

I did a scan then and could only see a sac. The spotting had since stopped but I'm still worried.

The more I find out from the internet, the more I feel scared. :( Maybe I should stop assessing the net till 14 June.

beenbee

Yeap, I have already gone for my first appt on 4th June already. But that's because I had a little spotting on Friday night and panicked. So doctor prescribed some Duphaston for 10 days and ask me to see her after 10 days on 14 June.

I did a scan then and could only see a sac. The spotting had since stopped but I'm still worried.

The more I find out from the internet, the more I feel scared. :( Maybe I should stop assessing the net till 14 June.
dun worry tcindy81, everything will be fine :)

tcindy81

Thanks beenbee! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying to convince myself that things will turn out well. Let's jia you together and will keep you gals posted of my developments. :)

Jacoco

Dear mummies-to-be

I read the forum and website which said that spotting is quite usual during pregnancy but not those heavy spotting + brown spot.

I'll be 5weeks + 2 days when i see my Gynae this Friday so not sure can hear the heartbeat ^^:wong19:

Anusha

Hi

I got Test done sday it came possitive.:001_302:

This is my first baby... i am thrilled at same time i am worried.

But before that for three days i had spotting. then it stopped.

The same thing happened when my mom when she was carrying me

I am still worried.... i have appt on 15 june in Raffles.

Is this spotting Common?

beenbee

Dear mummies-to-be

I read the forum and website which said that spotting is quite usual during pregnancy but not those heavy spotting + brown spot.

I'll be 5weeks + 2 days when i see my Gynae this Friday so not sure can hear the heartbeat ^^:wong19:

Jacoco,

Do update me your status hahaha.. as we are just one day different :)

Jacoco

Dear Beenbee:001_302:

Sure - will post my update here ^^ Very excited indeed as i have PCOS and jus tried 3 rounds of Clomid and got successful ^^ Actually my last mense was 27th April but my cycle is like ard 35days lor, so i estimated my mense shd come on 1st June but already test +ve since 30th May with fade line and then last 2 days the line get darker and darker ^^:wong19:

pooof!

wow wow hahahahah so many mummies on board:)

my misery just started (evening sickness)...sigh... last preg it kicked in ard 5 weeks+ too. made me utterly miserable with my head in the toilet bowl for a gd 3 mths (till 13-14 weeks). had ntg but mee sua n porridge coz everythg else makes me puke:( sigh so here begins my ordeal again...

on a happier note, i supp the more pronounced the evening sickness is, the strong is the bb:) cant wait till 15 jun to take a first peep at my lil bundle of joy...

catch up w u mummies again, pray for all of us to carry our bb to full term and have a wonderful pregnancy/delivery!!