EDD Feb 2012

Shiawase

Me too... Last week I had frequent cramps... Sometimes so painful tt I woke up in middle of the night.. this week seems to decrease the frequency of cramps.. is this normal? I don't feel much of the pregnancy symptoms... Feeling stressed...

tcindy81

I guess it should be fine unless you are having cramps coupled with spotting, that could mean something. But, I'm also a first time mother, so maybe some experienced mother can help? I guess mothers in the 1st trimester needs huge support and reassurance from all sources. Nothing seems to be able to peace our mind till we see our little one pumping actively.

Babybee

Hi Shiawase,

For my first preganancy, I had no pregnancy symptom only near to ending of the first trimester i developed bad rashes all over my body which they called PUPP... As for this pregnancy, till to date like my first so far no symptom except getting hungry every 2-3hourly :) Currently my first is 11months old i hope when this one come out i will be able to handle them. Lets keep each other update and enjoy every process of the pregnancy :)

Xavien

maternity shoot:

I wish to provide some maternity shoot for Mummy, do email me at Xavien_ang84@yahoo.com.sg Do put the subject as maternity shoot.

Please provide your photo to me. Thanks!

You may need to pay for studio for me to shoot but it is cheap and affordable, I will not earn a single cent from you. I can give you the link that is fee is charge by the studio (about $60-120) depend on day and time. If you have place to shoot we can take photo there and it will be no cost.

X@v|enphoto

Xavienphoto | Facebook
Xavien

Subject to contract

Shiawase

Hi Shiawase,

For my first preganancy, I had no pregnancy symptom only near to ending of the first trimester i developed bad rashes all over my body which they called PUPP... As for this pregnancy, till to date like my first so far no symptom except getting hungry every 2-3hourly :) Currently my first is 11months old i hope when this one come out i will be able to handle them. Lets keep each other update and enjoy every process of the pregnancy :)
Hi Babybee, its good for u to keep getting hungry... initially i could eat as normal... these few days have pretty poor appetite... :( today was my first appointment with gynae... 2.5 hours long wait at the clinic... the dr showed me the waterbag but there is no heartbeat yet... hearing that i had a fall, i got myself one week's mc from him... no exercise, no housework... but i think i might still turn up for work as it is a hectic period and i dun wish to trouble my colleagues... i am seeing my gynae next week again, hopefully to see my baby's heartbeat... :)

Jacoco

Yo beenbee

I went to see my Gynae at KKH yesterday afternoon, after the scan - doc said still small - only a sac - shaped like a pea. Guess only 5 weeks - asked me to go back to scan again few days later till it is 6 weeks. I was given Duphaston to take which is said to stabilize pregnancy and also Vit B6 to prevent vomitting ^^ Have you done your scan yet?

Cheers

Jacoco,

Do update me your status hahaha.. as we are just one day different :)

windy1902

Hi all

5 weeks for me. Went to a GP this morning to confirm. Got some folic acid from my GP only. Have yet to make appointment with a gynae cos I'm still deciding.

What's a good time to visit the gynae for scan?

Shiawase

Hi all

5 weeks for me. Went to a GP this morning to confirm. Got some folic acid from my GP only. Have yet to make appointment with a gynae cos I'm still deciding.

i think you can visit the gynae anytime soon? :) i did my first check up at week 6...

Keke

Hi all

Hi windy, Im 5 weeks too! Congrats!! I was also wondering when to see a gyne. But I think I might see one within these few days cos I having spotting. Did u have spotting too?

windy1902

Hi keke, congrats to u too!! Yup.. Some light brown spotting.. My GP says it's normal. She had staining throughout her pregnancy too. But she mention if it's pain and spotting then gonna seek help liao...

I should be seeing gynae this week or next week. See if can get an appt..

Keke

Thanks windy! I was so worried abt the spotting. Since mine is very light & no pain then don't need to stress myself for nothing, thanks babe! I just make my 1st appointment next Monday 

beenbee

Yo beenbee

I went to see my Gynae at KKH yesterday afternoon, after the scan - doc said still small - only a sac - shaped like a pea. Guess only 5 weeks - asked me to go back to scan again few days later till it is 6 weeks. I was given Duphaston to take which is said to stabilize pregnancy and also Vit B6 to prevent vomitting ^^ Have you done your scan yet?

Cheers
Jacoco,

I also went KK yesterday le.. becos i got slight bleeding so im worried. yesterday i did a scan, is 6 weeks 1 day. so mine is normal. baby is 3mm and doc say he can see heartbeat which i cant see lo.. he say he saw the heart bumping. but becos still weak so unable to hear.. :) but still abit worried. :)

Shiawase

Jacoco,

I also went KK yesterday le.. becos i got slight bleeding so im worried. yesterday i did a scan, is 6 weeks 1 day. so mine is normal. baby is 3mm and doc say he can see heartbeat which i cant see lo.. he say he saw the heart bumping. but becos still weak so unable to hear.. :) but still abit worried. :)
wow... good for you beenbee... at least ur doc could confirm the heartbeat... i did my first gynae visit at 6 weeks exactly but my doc still couldnt see the heartbeat... i am going back this friday to check... keeping my fingers crossed... i really hope to see the baby's heartbeat soon!!

tcindy81

Hey Mommies, I just went for my gynae appt yesterday. Finally, the gynae confirmed that I'm 6w4d and could see the heartbeat. According to Gynae, the heartbeat is normal for 6 weeks, but didn't tell me the rate.

It's the most assuring moment for me in the last 3 weeks. :)

beenbee

Hi Mummies,

Actually i still worried, so i going my own gynae at yishun this coming sat to do a scan again, hopefully everything will be fine :)

tcindy81

Hi Beenbee, don't worry so much since the previous gynae had already see the heartbeat. I have also been worrying for the past 3 weeks till yesterday and the more i read up, the more scared I become.

But i found the below article which somehow gave me some assurance and confidence. It says that during week 6 to 12 of pregnancy, the chances of "M" reduces to about 5%.

Miscarriage Statistics - Pregnancy Articles

Hence, trust you will do fine and hope the above helps. :) Keep us updated of your good news !

beenbee

Hi Beenbee, don't worry so much since the previous gynae had already see the heartbeat. I have also been worrying for the past 3 weeks till yesterday and the more i read up, the more scared I become.

But i found the below article which somehow gave me some assurance and confidence. It says that during week 6 to 12 of pregnancy, the chances of "M" reduces to about 5%.

Miscarriage Statistics - Pregnancy Articles

Hence, trust you will do fine and hope the above helps. :) Keep us updated of your good news !
Hi tcindy81,

The doc say he can see but is weak that why unable to hear.. so im worried. :( i also read up alot of things in forum, even after 1st tri, there also be chance of mc or stillbirth. today i found out my fren who giving birth in 2 weeks time, her baby stillbirth, she almost complete her 9 months of pregnancy, this is really very upset for her. reason why stillbirth is becos the cord around baby neck, cos it cant take in oxygen. :(

tcindy81

Oh dear! I hope your friend is taking it well. This is really the most devastating thing that can happen to a new mother.

However, try not to hear so much of such stories during this period, it will cause an adverse impact on mother-to-be like us emotionally. Otherwise, i can't imagine the life for the remaining 9 months down the road.

Let's keep each other encouraged. Try shopping around for some maternity wear and baby stuff. I think some shopping can make us happy and keep us busy at least. Cheers !

osaka

Hi hi to all 2012 mummies to be, it's great to have a group of mummies to share our journey of motherhood. :)

I am in 5 weeks & going to visit gynea next week at TMC.
Sign, I too heard sad stories of such & too feel very down. Sign, I too had MC b4..

Anyway, lets be strong mummies & encourage each other!
Do stay a positive mindset so that our BB will stay the same too!
Let's take these sad stories as a path of knowledge to growth & wisedom!

There's 1 impt thing to share with all. Read from internet that caffein can cause mc. This includes coffee, tea, chocolate, cocoa, soda drinks, cola. If you really want to drink, have a cup of 1 choice per day. Not more than 200mg per day.

Food to avoid:
1) Uncooked food like sushi, salad, egg must be fully cooked.

Let's share & care! keep in touch!