Edd feb 2014

mickeyJac

Hi all, i am new here. my EDD is on 13 Feb during my first scan and 10 Feb during OSCAR scan.. now busy looking for gynae who deliver at Mt Alv, my current gynae only deliver at Mt e. can let me know if you have any recommendation for me, especially gynae with good stiching skill, am I planning to opt for elective c-section... arigato..

simplicitybaby

Yeap i will happily married. Actually I dun intend to do much in Bali but just laze ard by the pool and take morning and evening walks to the beach it's going to be a rest relax trip...
Same here! I don't intend to do much. N will definitely prepare anti diarrhea medication along in view of my weak stomach.

Anw 2nd trim is the best time to travel. So MTB, can consider planning one if u r on the keen side! Life will b totally different wif our newborn next yr :)

Actually I booked my air tics to bkk in oct but w my stupid fibroid, hopefully my gynae will say yes...
Btw hv any of the girls started shopping for maternity wear yet? :)

happilymarried

hi curly star, yes me!! I can't wear most of my shorts n jeans anymore.. left only some looser dresses to wear.. as for your travel, must let gynae decide.. meanwhile hope everything stabilises & the cyst can shrink! :)

liyin

Mummies how much weight u ladies put on so far? I feel my tummy big in fact most colls say I look 4-5mths along boobs big, pants can't wear coz belly and no weight gain yet. Is it ok not to hv weight gain during tri2?

happilymarried

hi liyin, this mummy to be here reporting put on 6kg in 4 months! sigh... so much weight.. n my baby is less than 500g! haha.. I dont think weight gain or not is an issue... as long as baby is growing on target n all organs r ok in the scan.. that is most impt.. so dont worry ok? :)

Hi all, i am new here. my EDD is on 13 Feb during my first scan and 10 Feb during OSCAR scan.. now busy looking for gynae who deliver at Mt Alv, my current gynae only deliver at Mt e. can let me know if you have any recommendation for me, especially gynae with good stiching skill, am I planning to opt for elective c-section... arigato..

consider Dr Chua Yang? A clinic for women. her clinic is at bukit timah

liyin

hi liyin, this mummy to be here reporting put on 6kg in 4 months! sigh... so much weight.. n my baby is less than 500g! haha.. I dont think weight gain or not is an issue... as long as baby is growing on target n all organs r ok in the scan.. that is most impt.. so dont worry ok? :)
I check wif my gynae at next visit

Me too me too never put on weight but tummy damn big probably due to bb n fibroid. Luckily I always like to buy bigger size clothings so still can make do awhile but I think I will need to get bottoms le any places to recommended for maternity shorts?

rtcy

Anyone experiencing giddiness recently? I have very bad giddiness yesterday and keep having blackout. I went gynae just now and she say there's nothing she can do as she already given me iron tablet. All I can do is to slow down my pace and take thing slow and easy.

happilymarried

curly star - I shopped online on Qoo10 for some maternity leggings n some shorts.. yet to arrive.. but prices cheaper than in shops for the shorts. for leggings, I think muji has some? but I havent gone to browse there yet...

happilymarried

rtcy - I felt more dizziness in 2nd trimester than in 1st trimester. hmm is that weird? all I know is 1st trimester I was on lots of progesterone support so felt drugged most of the time..haha.. my gynae didnt give me iron pills...is it a must to take? I had low red blood count but she just told me to eat healthy... hmm maybe u need to slow your actions down? do u eat well? fill your tummy with warm milk or warm milo... take care & dont fall down due to dizziness. :)

My wt actually dropped during my last visit ... hvn been weighing coz I may worry for nth ... so shall wait for the next visit @ week 16.

mickeyJac

consider Dr Chua Yang? A clinic for women. her clinic is at bukit timah

Thanks yellow, I made appt with Dr Benjamin Tham next week. Anyone here with him? source from internet that his c-sect skil is good.. let see if bb got chemistry w him or not.. lolz.

Rcty I think u better minimise the sit down n stand up motion, n minimise walking. Try to rest more n take more rich in iron food. It can be be dangerous. Dun carry too heavy stuff n wear flats k

My tummy cramped till today n I can feel my uterus sort of changed to a c weird position so no choice rush down to my gynae today. She said my fibroid move to the bottom n bb moved to the top so sort of formed a t shaped. That stupid fibtoid grown another cm le...Cannot walk or move too much le..but really relieved to learn bb is now 8.5cm :) 8.5cm seems quite big for 13 weeks hor.. Mc till end of week n hv to discuss w my boss on rearranging my work..

Jusforyingxi, dun worry I Oso never put on wt n ESP I hv a fibroid growing as fast as bb n wt still never go up, I think shd be Oki bah for us. But my gynae says by this tri we shd at least out see our wt going up by half a kg every week n she kept saying as long as we see that bb got healthy growth, it's Oki... So dun worry

happilymarried, rcty, r the quality good? I mean clothings from q10

happilymarried

hi curly star, is it good news that the fibroid moved to the bottom of the uterus & baby moved up? im not sure.. just wondering.. cuz I had twin babies but lost 1.. the lower one.. so doc said worst scenario is the lower one will come out & I must be put on high progesterone to keep the surviving one.. anyway, good to not move around so much as your baby is fighting to grow n live.. :) did u manage to see gender yet?

for qoo10, those I select mostly fr korea.. so px is average.. not those dirt cheap type from china.. u have to judge the material n px..