Edd feb 2014

fifilove

hi everyone!!! my EDD is on 4 Feb 2014... And I had 7months old son... Haahaa wah I so fast get pregnant again...

babystarz

How is everyone doing now?
I m going to TMC hospital tour this weekend and Mt A in dec. seems that mt A rates are cheaper?

starting my childbirth education this sun too with WBB. I must say her classes are exp! Hopefully useful.

went to motherhood fair last week, regretted shld have buy the sterilizer there instead cos no queue!

I went parenthood fair last sun..small fair not that crowded..

bought stroller quinny zapp extra 2 :)
didnt buy medela pumps cos too ex..I'm waiting for next Robinson sale

fifilove

curly star.. hahahah its team pink.. okey la one boy one girl.. after that need to take family planning.. if not get pregnant again.. wah very tired..

fifilove

Everyone i like to ask if we pregnant is it safe and good to use[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] the foot patch ?

[/FONT]

has anyone experienced sharp pains from the belly button area?
I was awoken by sharp pains from my belly button last night but my baby was moving alot. baby moving is a good sign right? as in baby is ok that's why moving around.
is that normal? is baby pulling the umbilical cord?

rtcy

has anyone experienced sharp pains from the belly button area?
I was awoken by sharp pains from my belly button last night but my baby was moving alot. baby moving is a good sign right? as in baby is ok that's why moving around.
is that normal? is baby pulling the umbilical cord?
Should be alright as long as your baby kicking actively. I also experienced it before.

JJ2011

When is ur edd? So excited...
Hi rtcy, exciting?!hmm..maybe..I feel tired as I need to take care my 17 month baby. My edd is on 14 Feb. My first baby delivered 2 weeks earlier, I hope the coming bb can stay till Feb..At least I can enjoy my CNY ..hahhaa

Hi rina, I heard from my gynae that from 20 weeks we will experience lots of funny pain ard our tummy. So shd be normal. She said as long as the pain doesn't persist n there is no blood, there is no need to worry

rtcy

When is ur edd? So excited...
Hi rtcy, exciting?!hmm..maybe..I feel tired as I need to take care my 17 month baby. My edd is on 14 Feb. My first baby delivered 2 weeks earlier, I hope the coming bb can stay till Feb..At least I can enjoy my CNY ..hahhaa
Oh my edd is on 15 Feb, I hope he can be out earlier as I planning to take my maternity leave on 4 feb. I'm pretty stress last 3wks as I need to prepare my daughter for her pri5 exam.

milkmybaby

milkmybaby lactation cookies

Hi all mums to be,

Congratulations to all of you. Wishing all of you a smooth delivery.
First step is to ensure that you can BF ur LO exclusively. And this is where we can help you.
Check us out on facebook. We are called milkmybaby.
Have a great weekend.