Edd feb 2014

rtcy

I had brownish discharge today then I quickly called my gynae and went down straight to see him. He put me under ctg but no contraction then he checked my cervix. I started to dilate abt 2cm already he said should be anytime with this 2 weeks. Omg!!! I clicking a bomb now!! I only 36 weeks 4 days now. I hope my baby can tahan till 4feb!!

Ooooo .... bed rest as much as possible. Take care!

rtcy:852572 said:
I had brownish discharge today then I quickly called my gynae and went down straight to see him. He put me under ctg but no contraction then he checked my cervix. I started to dilate abt 2cm already he said should be anytime with this 2 weeks. Omg!!! I clicking a bomb now!! I only 36 weeks 4 days now. I hope my baby can tahan till 4feb!!

Last edited:
oooh... tell baby to tahan abit more.... jia you and bed rest!
u in ur 37th week le so baby is full term so not so worrying too... ;)

rtcy

Ooooo .... bed rest as much as possible. Take care!

rtcy:852572 said:
Yup thanks...

rtcy

I have been telling him. Cos I want little horse. So have been telling him to tahan. Hopefully he listen.

oooh... tell baby to tahan abit more.... jia you and bed rest!
u in ur 37th week le so baby is full term so not so worrying too... ;)

how big is the baby now? U try not to move too much. Don't walk too much, no heavy stuff, no squatting n sitting on floor. Don't worry too much k.. Keep talking to baby

Me Also getting worried cos I hv been doing loads of spring cleaning, scare I too active n make baby come early.

Will we know or feel it when we start dilating?

actually we all should chill and relax already... haha
but I do spring cleaning too...
and shopping for cny stuff.
I hope my baby wait till 4th Feb or after as well cos I want a horse baby.

Vivic

You will lost your mucus plug if your cervix is dilate.
Curly Star:852662 said:
how big is the baby now? U try not to move too much. Don't walk too much, no heavy stuff, no squatting n sitting on floor. Don't worry too much k.. Keep talking to baby

Me Also getting worried cos I hv been doing loads of spring cleaning, scare I too active n make baby come early.

rtcy

I not sure about the weight as my gynae don't always measure the weight of the baby as he say as long as I put on weight baby should be healthy. Yup I try to really bed rest. I have the brownish discharge yesterday and doc examine that my mucus had came out already.

no.. she didn't tell me anything about the test. I read up abit myself and also through my friends. she didn't mention about doing the test for me too... think will ask her during my nxt visit.

babystarz

I just did the swap test today.
Gynae gave me a brochure to read last week.
Optional, but SGD35 for the test is still affordable.

I am upset again cos my gynae wont be around 1 week before my EDD. =(
And I dont like his replacement gynae.
Hubby say have to chat with gynae to see other options of replacement gynae.

why do u not like the replacement gynae?
well hope baby don't come out that week... or ya better to check out if there are other options!
cheer up, don't be upset! must stay happy now!

I do experience on off contractions like cramps like pain when I was in week 36. gynae say it's ok and said it's the fake contractions preparing for labour. told me not to worry unless the contractions are very regular.