Edd feb 2014

babystarz

Is it a must to scan for baby weight every week?
My last scan was on week 36, baby is already 2.7kg which i think is healthy weight.
So I didn't scan on my week 37 to save money, doc nv insist on doing the scan, just listen to the heartbeat.
Physically I gained about 600g so it should be okay?

I have to go toilet about 2-3 times during sleep..so irritating

my edd is 14feb too..during my last checkup doc said bb still not engaged so won't deliver soon..bb was around 2.8kg
i can't wait for my gal to be out..in less than 2 weeks..I'm not sure if doc will induce on that day if there is no sign of labour still

My last scan was on week 36, baby is already 2.7kg which i think is healthy weight.
So I didn't scan on my week 37 to save money, doc nv insist on doing the scan, just listen to the heartbeat.
My Gynae will scan at every checkup..but it is just an estimate based on bb tummy size..scan is included in the package..you didn't take paxkage?

2.7kg is good weight actually at week 36. Think if ur gynae never insist I think that means ur baby is progressing well. My gynae will automatically check every time so it's not really optional for me. I will be going for my last gynae visit this wed, it's my week 37, hopefully everything is ok b4 I c sec this weekend. Hopefully she is at least 2.8 kg when I pop

my edd is 11th Feb.
weight is 2.8kg. but what's worrying is no weight gain for 1 week.
most likely gotta wait till due date... low chance of delivering this week.
2.8kg is good weight already..I asked Gynae what is the ideal weight for natural..he told me not more than 3.2kg..if not hard to deliver
dont worry so much..my bb not engaged yet too so won't deliver so soon..
when's your next checkup?

2.7kg is good weight actually at week 36. Think if ur gynae never insist I think that means ur baby is progressing well. My gynae will automatically check every time so it's not really optional for me. I will be going for my last gynae visit this wed, it's my week 37, hopefully everything is ok b4 I c sec this weekend. Hopefully she is at least 2.8 kg when I pop
Why not natural? Have a smooth delivery :)

dont worry k.. 2.8-3kg is good weight.. When getting result?
didn't go for further tests, just the CTG to check if baby's heartbeat is normal... Dr says to check in a week's time.. but next Tues is the edd liao, if really no signs of delivery, have to induce... but if really gotta induce, my hubby wants V-day instead.

I'm 38 weeks and bb not engaged still..don't feel any sign of labour..only frequent urination..
I hope bb comes out on 14feb or 18 feb hubby's birthday :)

I don't want to induce ..

Thanks:) I cant :( I hv a big fibroid ard 9-10cm big, I think it's blocking at the bottom. Gynae decided last week since bb cannot engaged at week 36, most prob it's blocking, so probably it's safer to c sec
Able to see fibroid during scan? Will doc remove your fibroid during c sec?

didn't go for further tests, just the CTG to check if baby's heartbeat is normal... Dr says to check in a week's time.. but next Tues is the edd liao, if really no signs of delivery, have to induce... but if really gotta induce, my hubby wants V-day instead.
Induce can choose date? But v day already past ur edd right? Better do b4 edd cos my fren supposed to induce but just b4 her edd her water bag broke n she ended emergency c sec n paid total 14k for her hospital bill

Able to see fibroid during scan? Will doc remove your fibroid during c sec?
no wor, for the last few visit gynae was not able to detect the location of the fibroid, gynae says probably bb grew too big n blocked the fibroid. N since till now at week 37 I hv not engaged, she suspected fibroid is at bottom blocking bb from engaging hence she said its safer to c sec. She doesn't want to remove the fibroid during c sec, saying most fibroid will shrink a lot after delivery hence she doesn't want to remove together

I tink when induce hv nth to do with emergency csec bah. The gynae will noe best.

Curly Star:854553 said:
Induce can choose date? But v day already past ur edd right? Better do b4 edd cos my fren supposed to induce but just b4 her edd her water bag broke n she ended emergency c sec n paid total 14k for her hospital bill

babystarz

My Gynae will scan at every checkup..but it is just an estimate based on bb tummy size..scan is included in the package..you didn't take paxkage?
Nope didn't take up package. Cos package cant claim company's insurance as outpatient medical.. It does save alot..

ReenaDedee

hi mummies!! my EDD 16th Feb 2014..had "menses-liked cramps" yesterday frm 6.30pm-10.30pm..it took mi 4 hrs to endure the pain..
last check cervix at 36wks 3days 1cm dialated ,Thick.. When for check up @37wks 4 days, still 1cm,thick..
wonder when my cervix will start open 2cm onwards???
gets frustrated evrytime had "menses-liked cramps" aka BH..

i have read this mrng;it could be useful to mummies having BH..

How Do I Know When I Am in True Labor?
To figure out if the contractions you are feeling are the real thing, ask yourself the following questions.

CONTRACTION CHARACTERISTICS:

How often do the contractions occur?

False contraction
-are often irregular and do not get closer together.

True contraction
-come at regular intervals and last about 30-70 seconds. As time progresses, they get closer together.

Do they change with movement?

False contraction
-may stop when you walk or rest, or may even stop if you change positions.

True contraction
-continue despite movement or changing positions.

How strong are they?

False contraction
-are usually weak and do not get much stronger. Or they may be strong at first and then get weaker.

True contraction
-steadily increase in strength.

Where do you feel the pain?

False contraction
-are usually only felt in the front of the abdomen or pelvic region.

True contraction
-usually start in the lower back and move to the front of the abdomen.

im getting more n more frustrated wen i have to face BH, EVERYDAY! :embarrassed:l

Thanks for sharing. I had the same menses-like cramps fr 1230am -2am. The pain went off after my baby kicked vigorously for quite sometime. The same happened in my earlier trimester. Hope I wun get the cramp everynite. Cannot slp.