Edd feb 2014

baby is really unpredictable!
i had menses like cramps this morning....
quite intense.

gut feeling, went about with last minute chores, suddenly felt this warm trickling.
went toilet immediately, had this bloody thick stuff coming out.
on my way to kk now!

ReenaDedee

the more movement made by baby, the more pain ill feel.. i wish i dun need to wait till EDD.. it was super painful.. ill cried the whole night w pain..1stPregnancy at 38wks 1day today..hoping for signs, so cn rush to hospital n deliver ASAP..

quite intense.

gut feeling, went about with last minute chores, suddenly felt this warm trickling.
on my way to kk now!
jia you!
I had slight menses cramps the whole of last night too. but went off ard 4plus am so finally can sleep. gg for gynae appt now.

My gynae appt this evening too ...

Rina ... jiayou!

tortoiserene:854631 said:
quite intense.

on my way to kk now!
jia you!
I had slight menses cramps the whole of last night too. but went off ard 4plus am so finally can sleep. gg for gynae appt now.

JJ2011

quite intense.

on my way to kk now!
Hi Rinaheong, how is everything?

went kk contractions are about 4-5 minutes apart, pretty intense man....
but apparently not frequent enough.
1cm dilated.
bloody show.
early labour signs but Dr said no need to ward yet, sent me home to monitor on my own.
told me to return only when water bag burst or contractions are too intense to take it.

Now still 4-5mins apart?

rinacheong:854658 said:
1cm dilated.
bloody show.
early labour signs but Dr said no need to ward yet, sent me home to monitor on my own.
told me to return only when water bag burst or contractions are too intense to take it.

Huh? EDD on 11th ... today considered very early meh? Only a wk away wat ...

U bed rest more. Take care.

rinacheong:854698 said:
Now the contractions are further apart now after resting. shucks. means I gotta endure longer. I thought can deliver soon liao.... either today or tomorrow. Dr did say very early stage of labour, may drag for few hours to dunno how long.

Now still 4-5mins apart?

think u gotta just relax and maybe talk to baby... take care n rest more rina.

today im 37wk+5days. went for gynae appt just now and complain abt my ever persistent pelvic pain n cramps at night. dr says baby is heavy (weighing at 3.4+kg now) but yet to engaged. but she asked if I can still tahan the pain n wait for nature call or induce the baby out. I chose to stay natural. but then gotta endure with the pain further then...

lets all jia you mummies!

ReenaDedee

im confused w diff docs explaination..
subsidised treatment i cnt expect much.. Bt diff doc diff advise.. i just leave everything to God..
for ur case 37wks for wat we know is nt preterm.. they call it term.. nt early like wat u were told.. nemind.. do some walking.. im sure ur cervix will open up :)
gd luck rinacheong!

diorly

Any mommies keen to engage a broadly experienced and reliable confinement nanny who can do modern confinement for you? PM me!

I asked the nurse jz now ... she also dunoe. @.@ Forgot to ask doc .. will ask him when I see him next wk.

rinacheong:854370 said:
I think you check with Dr better.
if cannot at least can go to a nail shop for soak off. if not the hospital staff sure anyhow do.
if mt A & nuh cannot, i think most likely kk also cannot?

Wah ... wat hospital is dat?! Lidat spoil the nails?

JJ2011

1cm dilated.
bloody show.
told me to return only when water bag burst or contractions are too intense to take it.[/QUO

Hi, a lot of bloody show? I feel irregular contractions few days already..feel impatient..thinking to ask my bb to come out early ..haha

1cm dilated.
bloody show.
told me to return only when water bag burst or contractions are too intense to take it.[/QUO

Hi, a lot of bloody show? I feel irregular contractions few days already..feel impatient..thinking to ask my bb to come out early ..haha

hmm, mine was discharged thrice, 1st time the most. thick & mucus like, 2nd time more watery, last time abit but lumpy.
had to wear a pad.