Edd feb 2014

Labour pain is a pain where no word in the dictionary can describe.

rinacheong:854797 said:
hi rina, 3 times on the same day? Then do u still need to be induced?
hmm, I don't think so...since Dr sent me back to monitor myself.
but the contractions are pretty painful!
each 1 that comes, my face and body will wince and it feels like life has been knocked out of you!
I can't imagine the later stage of labour!!!

rtcy

I having frequent contraction since yesterday night. I'm at mount alvernia and show contractions, dr coming to burst my water bag. I'm 10 days early;) wish me good luck!

Jia you! Hope is a fast one for u!!

rtcy:854864 said:
I having frequent contraction since yesterday night. I'm at mount alvernia and show contractions, dr coming to burst my water bag. I'm 10 days early;) wish me good luck!

ReenaDedee

mummies!
im having diarrhea , watery stools since saturday.. anyone of u having the same thing?
tmrw APPT..i have 11 days to EDD!

It's okie one. They grow v fast. Dun worry. As long as all healthy. How the delivery happened?

rinacheong:854918 said:
haha wrong person.
my husband's birthday not in Feb.

yea, her scanned weight was 2.8kg. much lighter at 2.36kg.
so tiny!

Anyway I checked with gynae today she said the hospital will really peel off the gel if u hv gel if it's not emergency c sec

Huh? Meaning emergency c sec can bring in painted nails? Cant imagine hw they peel off gelish. -.- Which hospital?

Curly Star:854921 said:
Anyway I checked with gynae today she said the hospital will really peel off the gel if u hv gel if it's not emergency c sec

Huh? Meaning emergency c sec can bring in painted nails? Cant imagine hw they peel off gelish. -.- Which hospital?
thomson. She said because emergency they hv no time, must quickly get the bb out so will not hv time to peel. She said some girls with full make up even cos really no time to remove too