Edd feb 2014

And hv u girls been able to sleep well? Other than being uncomfy, I'm having insomnia too.. Can't seems to stop thinking... R u all experiencing the same thing?

Im at home..doc asked me if I want to induce but Im not ready..I have work to settle..
I'm feeling ok since yesterday..blood discharge yesterday morning and afternoon then it stopped

things going well so far..though I can't wait to see my gal
my edd is 14feb..valentine bb
Did gynae advice usually when will bb come after blood discharge? Like a few more days or weeks etc?

I slp later so that can slp thru at least 4hrs.

Curly Star:855092 said:
And hv u girls been able to sleep well? Other than being uncomfy, I'm having insomnia too.. Can't seems to stop thinking... R u all experiencing the same thing?

I think depends on individual bah.

Curly Star:855093 said:
Im at home..doc asked me if I want to induce but Im not ready..I have work to settle..
I'm feeling ok since yesterday..blood discharge yesterday morning and afternoon then it stopped

Did gynae advice usually when will bb come after blood discharge? Like a few more days or weeks etc?

JJ2011

Thank Ladies! I had delivered last night 8pm. It was painless as I was on epidural. But very tiring as I didn't sleep well since the night before. But everything is worth it when u see ur little one. My baby boy is 3180g:)
Hi rcty, congrats..rest well..enjoy motherhood

JJ2011

Hi deariejojo, my edd is same with you.. But, last night, my doctor want to induce me due to the high sugar level. I "beg" my doc that I will be a good patient for another week..haha..I prefer natural birth..

Gabrielle86

Wondering if tmr EDD. And also my appt follow up. Dr say will use finger to induce. But not necessarily will go labor right?
I think if tmr no news.... wonder if I can opt for c-sect?

ReenaDedee

Wondering if tmr EDD. And also my appt follow up. Dr say will use finger to induce. But not necessarily will go labor right?
I think if tmr no news.... wonder if I can opt for c-sect?
mi too! im waiting for cervix to dilate.. pple say contraction will helps ur cervix to dilate, bt been having regular contractions, cervix still 1cm since 36wks..
i might request for op on my EDD.. i dun want to get induced..

I think your gynae will advise u when u see him/her tml. But what use finger to induce? Sounds scary.

Gabrielle86:855171 said:
But I wasnt scheduled for any slot in the theatre for a c-sect... will they entertain me?!

ya using finger to induce sounds scary and painful. hope it's just a slight swipe.
i read somewhere u can try self inducing like climbing some stairs or doing squats. of cos moderately.

Heard having sex help also ... haha

tortoiserene:855181 said:
ya using finger to induce sounds scary and painful. hope it's just a slight swipe.
i read somewhere u can try self inducing like climbing some stairs or doing squats. of cos moderately.