Edd feb 2014

ReenaDedee

And hv u girls been able to sleep well? Other than being uncomfy, I'm having insomnia too.. Can't seems to stop thinking... R u all experiencing the same thing?
yes!! Insomnia due to braxton hicks.. if insomnia for real contractions, i dun mind for nt sleeping..
have itchy skin, mayb stretch marks..tinking wen baby's goin to pop out..?every secs ill tink will i deliver my baby later? in a min?in an hr?today?tonight?
very uncomfortable.. tend to turn to my right wen sleeping.. wen want to reposition, dere comes my BH..
hais...

sigh
i was discharged yesterday...

but my baby still in hospital. got heart murmur and jaundice. I feel so sad.
her first few days of her life her mummy not with her. & I can't even bf her.
i want to visit her but my wound still hurts.
i hope my wound heals asap.

JJ2011

sigh
i was discharged yesterday...

but my baby still in hospital. got heart murmur and jaundice. I feel so sad.
her first few days of her life her mummy not with her. & I can't even bf her.
i want to visit her but my wound still hurts.
i hope my wound heals asap.
heart murmur?

You dun worry too much. Concentrate on getting well first. You need the energy to take care of baby when she's back. Jaundice is really common so dun need to worry.

rinacheong:855312 said:
A heart murmur is an extra or unusual sound heard during a heartbeat. Murmurs range from very faint to very loud. Sometimes they sound like a whooshing or swishing noise.

heart murmur?

MissyK

Yeah Rina you need to stay strong and healthy for your baby... If the doc suggest its common then dun worry too much.... Stay positive...

I am preparing for my edd too and I decided to do waxing thinking to make my V cleaner... Who knows... I m having rashes!!! It's so itchy n swollen... Sigh.. Making things worst just b4 delivering..

yes!! Insomnia due to braxton hicks.. if insomnia for real contractions, i dun mind for nt sleeping..
have itchy skin, mayb stretch marks..tinking wen baby's goin to pop out..?every secs ill tink will i deliver my baby later? in a min?in an hr?today?tonight?
very uncomfortable.. tend to turn to my right wen sleeping.. wen want to reposition, dere comes my BH..
hais...
me too me too, super itchy skin since start if pregnancy

It's normal. Be strong. Recent few months I've been v emo and paranoid as well. It's a passing phase. Jia you!

rinacheong:855373 said:
hopefully none of you go through these...
very painful.
tears just fall automatically. think hormonal too....