Edd feb 2014

i had natural delivery with episiotomy.
so the wound from that hurts....
Dr says will take about 10 days to heal.
so can't really walk sit or lie properly.

JJ2011

Hi Feb mummies, I m thinking I am in contraction now..5 min interval~in moderate pain..Keeping "comuunicate" with the bb for last few days-to ask him to come out early..but no bloody show n mucus n no water burst. This mean I no need to rush to hospital?

Hi Feb mummies, I m thinking I am in contraction now..5 min interval~in moderate pain..Keeping "comuunicate" with the bb for last few days-to ask him to come out early..but no bloody show n mucus n no water burst. This mean I no need to rush to hospital?
Not sure leh maybe u shd call the hospital or ur clinic to ask?

Go hospital when pain becomes unbearable. How long has this been? Sometimes it just goes away after a few hrs.

JJ2011:855464 said:

Hi Curly Star, called already..they suggest when water burst or bloody show then go to hospital..I m having contractions on n off nw
i remember my gynae mentioned something abt lying down to rest, if pain become continuously n non stop that means its time to go

ReenaDedee

Hi Curly Star, called already..they suggest when water burst or bloody show then go to hospital..I m having contractions on n off nw
i had regular contractions even though detected in CTG, bt still nt admitted..
as long as u feel baby move, den dun worry..
my fren contractions open 7cm, no water burst or blood show.. lucky shes fast.. reached hosp den dey burst waterbag..

Rye

For my first I was 1cm dilated. 3 days later lost mucus plug. Took another 2 days before dilate to 3cm. Then took further 16 hrs to 10cm then push 1hr with epidural. I'm waiting now for my 2nd to pop. 3 weeks to edd but he's alrdy 3kg. :S Want to deliver soon!! :) hope this time it's faster....

Mine also 3kg liao. My edd 24feb. U?

Rye:855504 said:
For my first I was 1cm dilated. 3 days later lost mucus plug. Took another 2 days before dilate to 3cm. Then took further 16 hrs to 10cm then push 1hr with epidural. I'm waiting now for my 2nd to pop. 3 weeks to edd but he's alrdy 3kg. :S Want to deliver soon!! :) hope this time it's faster....

Rye

Mine is 28feb. I can't wait. Can't sleep properly. Hips feel like giving way liao.

Totally understand! Hang in there. Will be our turn soon!

Rye:855517 said:
Mine is 28feb. I can't wait. Can't sleep properly. Hips feel like giving way liao.