Edd feb 2014

JJ2011

i had regular contractions even though detected in CTG, bt still nt admitted..
as long as u feel baby move, den dun worry..
my fren contractions open 7cm, no water burst or blood show.. lucky shes fast.. reached hosp den dey burst waterbag..
Hi all mummies, I just dilated 2cm..Doctor sent me home..pain still come in. irregular. blood stain on panty liner..still waiting

Gabrielle86

Oh my... finally there is some mini progression for me, my mucus plug just drop... any idea how long aft that will the water bag burst? My hubby is excited. .. im scared....

V hard to tell coz all diff. Jz keep monitoring.

Gabrielle86:855536 said:
Oh my... finally there is some mini progression for me, my mucus plug just drop... any idea how long aft that will the water bag burst? My hubby is excited. .. im scared....

Hey everyone...I gave birth yesterday 830am

friday was my last day of work..walked to mrt and liquid leaking and wet my panty liner..was thinking its water bag so I quickly informed my hubby to pick me up. Rush back home to have dinner bath..called tmc and was told to head down to check. Water keeps leaking with abit of blood.

reached hospital 10plus pm. Checked and confirmed its water bag burst. 3cm. My checkup on wed 5feb and was dilated 2-3cm already.

was put on drip to fasten contractions. Real contractions starts at about 4am. Too painful that I requested for epidural. They sent me to labour ward by the time I was 4cm. Injected at 5am and I feels so much better afterwards. Nap awhile and nurse came over and I was 8-9cm then at 745am preparing to start pushing

baby was out at 830am. Labour process is quite fast..

this is my first bb experience. Everything was ok except for that contractions. :)
i will be going back today so stayed 1 day only..bb and I are ok

Congrats! Urs considered fast liao. Rest well!

deariejojo:855570 said:

friday was my last day of work..walked to mrt and liquid leaking and wet my panty liner..was thinking its water bag so I quickly informed my hubby to pick me up. Rush back home to have dinner bath..called tmc and was told to head down to check. Water keeps leaking with abit of blood.

reached hospital 10plus pm. Checked and confirmed its water bag burst. 3cm. My checkup on wed 5feb and was dilated 2-3cm already.

was put on drip to fasten contractions. Real contractions starts at about 4am. Too painful that I requested for epidural. They sent me to labour ward by the time I was 4cm. Injected at 5am and I feels so much better afterwards. Nap awhile and nurse came over and I was 8-9cm then at 745am preparing to start pushing

this is my first bb experience. Everything was ok except for that contractions. :)

JJ2011

Congrats, deariajojo..I m still waiting ..very sian...

congrats dearjojo :)

I just delivered my bb girl this morning thru c sec too. Glad that she is 2.9kgat birth even though I only gained total 8kg! So happy that everything went so smoothly!! Now I'm slowly feeling the uterus strinking pain :( n keep vomiting :( hope will go off soon

So lucky that u'll go bk to original sz v soon! Congrats! Take care & rest well!

Curly Star:855602 said:
I just delivered my bb girl this morning thru c sec too. Glad that she is 2.9kgat birth even though I only gained total 8kg! So happy that everything went so smoothly!! Now I'm slowly feeling the uterus strinking pain :( n keep vomiting :( hope will go off soon

congrats!!! :)

congrats and jia you on ur recovery process...

I'm also waiting impatiently for my turn...EDD is 20/2. dr have not checked for any dilation at all... but I've been suffering from servere pelvic pains and was on hospitalization leave since late jan. recently only feel some mild cramps on n off. and my baby is weighing 3.4kg on my last visit last tues. really hope can hear some signs from him soon, getting too uncomfortable with my pelvic pain. :(

JJ2011

Hi Curly star, cngrats..