Edd feb 2014

Rye

I'm at a stage now can't wait esp with a 23mth old toddler who doesn't let me out of her sight n whines when I'm out of sight in the home. Zzzz so tired... I just need at least tmrw in office to finish up watever needs to be done before popping... Yawn

Understand. My elder one is alr P4 ... so I dun feel dat much pain in this aspect.

Rye:855643 said:
I'm at a stage now can't wait esp with a 23mth old toddler who doesn't let me out of her sight n whines when I'm out of sight in the home. Zzzz so tired... I just need at least tmrw in office to finish up watever needs to be done before popping... Yawn

ReenaDedee

hi mummies.. my EDD 16Feb(sunday)..
appt at kkh on 13Feb(thurs), if were given a choice to induce or cSect, which is the best choice?
n will the dr admit mi on thurs itself or i have to make next appointment for the procedure?
please help mummies!

I wld choose to induce.
As for wat ur doc will do ... really depends. My last experience was that my edd was xmas ... tink I had and appt b4 edd ... den the doc scheduled to induce 4days after my edd ... coz there was no signs of labour.

ReenaDedee:855675 said:
appt at kkh on 13Feb(thurs), if were given a choice to induce or cSect, which is the best choice?
n will the dr admit mi on thurs itself or i have to make next appointment for the procedure?
please help mummies!

Rye

I would choose to induce than opt for csect... Recovery is quicker overall... Unless baby is not engaged...
I was lucky my gynae was able to rotate my baby before edd.

please help mummies!