Edd feb 2014

pixietree

Thanks Curly Star for sharing! Your experience is definitely reassuring. Could I trouble you to PM or share the contact of your massage lady here? I have another 1.5weeks before I hit the 3 weeks mark. Have been wrapping with the surgical abdomen binder but am afraid the tummy won't go down, and worst part is that I have a lot of cellulite around my hip area this time.

Thanks Curly Star for sharing! Your experience is definitely reassuring. Could I trouble you to PM or share the contact of your massage lady here? I have another 1.5weeks before I hit the 3 weeks mark. Have been wrapping with the surgical abdomen binder but am afraid the tummy won't go down, and worst part is that I have a lot of cellulite around my hip area this time.
I hv been wrapping with binder too. I damn kiasu, wear 2, 1 ard my hip area where my c sec wound is and 1 ard my tummy. I read online that the fastest way to slim down our tummy after delivery is to wear a binder.

Rye

Try to let the CL gradually lessen amt of time carrying baby as bab might cry for her the night before she leaves. My CL had experience with a baby before where the night before the baby cried n would not sleep until abt 5am the morning shes due to leave.
:)
If u latch the baby often then may not happen.

Same as me !
i hv mixed feelings abt CL leaving. Worried that we cannot cope since she is so experienced and fast. And she cook well. N bb so attached to her

babystarz

It is very tiring to latch the baby all the time..
For the 1st 2 weeks, I latch my baby throughout the day and night which tires me out.
I gave up and told CL that at night, we bottle feed baby with the EBM.
After the first few days, baby got used to it. Daytime mummy latch, night sleeping time bottle feed.

I am still deciding when to end the latching for baby to go on full bottle feed with EBM. So the MIL and hubby can help to feed too.. and the feeding time shorten..
Each latching session is nearly an hour with sucking and burping.. I am almost a full time milk house..
I am worried of the supply of the BM being affected as the baby's milk requirement grow..

Gabrielle86

I also day time latch, night time bottle. Only this week total bottle cos I having the massage n body wrap. Scared the oil/cream go onto baby's face.
My baby now drinking almost 100mls every 2 hours. And every 2 hours, I only managed to pump out 120 mls max. My whole breast super sore n pain arh. Esp when the let-dwn if milk. Like got ppl use needles pokepoke. Pain till wanna cry le.

Beware of over exertion of the nipples. I had traces of blood when I cleaned a few days ago. Have since been pumping 3-4hrly.

Gabrielle86:860455 said:
I also day time latch, night time bottle. Only this week total bottle cos I having the massage n body wrap. Scared the oil/cream go onto baby's face.
My baby now drinking almost 100mls every 2 hours. And every 2 hours, I only managed to pump out 120 mls max. My whole breast super sore n pain arh. Esp when the let-dwn if milk. Like got ppl use needles pokepoke. Pain till wanna cry le.

babystarz

Mummies.. do you ladies know what is the standard angbao rates for CL leaving? My CL leaving on this thurs. Dont want to give a rate too low or high..

pixietree

Btw, can anyone share their plans for the full month celebration? Have less than 2weeks and have not decided on restaurant/venue/caterer/full month favors

mummy dee

Btw, can anyone share their plans for the full month celebration? Have less than 2weeks and have not decided on restaurant/venue/caterer/full month favors
I used Stamford Catering and held the celebration at the multipurpose area near my block. The full month menu included ang ku kueh and red eggs.

My 18days old drinking went haywire. Daytime BM ... he just fin 100ml 3hrly. Gng add to 110ml later ... hopefully he slps after drinking. Nighttime FM ... he drank 100ml. But I tink he overdrank coz 2hrs later he drank another 70ml. Tonight will monitor again.

Gabrielle86:861356 said:
How much milk are you guys feeding your little one?