Edd feb 2014

Rye

Mine almost 1 mth old n drinks 60-70ml every 2 hrs or 2.5 hrs. Then cluster feeds in evening ard 7:30pm to 9pm.. Isnt 120ml too much?

pixietree

Mine also drinking about 110 breast milk every 2 hourly. I tot like a lot leh... But baby always seem super hungry.
Mine is coming to 3 weeks tomorrow. Drinks 90-100ml every 2 hrs too. Sometimes if we are lucky or CL keeps rocking him....can drag to 3hrs. I also thought it's a lot. At least more than my first child

babystarz

Mine bottle feed at night about 80ml every 3 hours. Daytime latching.
Just got back from KK baby having high bilirubin level at 1 month. Doc check blood no abnormality. Just i have to stop all TCM herbs tonic...
Poor baby.. got poked twice one at hand and another at heel..

My gal drink 80-90ml each feed 2-3 hrs..
She's super awake in early morning after feed.. Makes me so tired..lack of sleep
I put her sleep in my parents room so my mom can take care

Kawaii88

Experience Nanny /Babysitter @ Commonwealth Dr.
I'm a 42 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife .
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 14 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 16,17 and 19.
Non Smoking and No pet environment. Many Thanks!

Anyone use bengay cream during pregnancy before whem having back ache?
mamades
Better double check with doc! I asked my GP last time when I was preggy about such creams for aches, he advised me not to apply due to the active ingredients.
I forgot was it because of the aspirin in some creams or the salicylate. But seems like it is not advised as it can go to foetus. so you better double check with doc! =) my GP still advise me to ask hubby to massage for me..