Edd feb 2014

citrella

Cuddle &Bounce music trial with Kindermusik for babies below 1 yo.

Date: 1 Sept, Monday
Time: 2 slots either 10 am or 11.15 am
Duration: 45 mins
Venue: Safra tpy or Condo Function Room in Orchard (to be confirmed)
Price: $20 per baby with mommy (original price $30)

If you are interested pls email your baby's name and age to citrellaisrosh@gmail.com.

Thanks.

citrella

Sorry guys i can't find a Feb group, even though my baby is a Feb baby. But you may add me on fb to be playdates. I am Rachel Sihuei on facebook. I am a part time working mom and can avail my house for occasional playdates.

sept2980

Hi mummies who are keen to save on milk powders.. please whats app 91290316.. savings for all for major brands from stage 1 onwards.

sg source

citrella

Im holding a mommies chitchat n teabreak session on 18 August at my place.

Mommies can chat while babies flip n interact w each other.

Foc and i will bake some cakes. Interested pls email me.

oga

Hi, my girl was also born in feb14 im also looking for playmates n get to know some mums here. Let me know if there's any meet ups im keen to join too.

Michlovekay

Hello my baby is born on 2nd feb 2014 :) looking for playmates too!
by the way, my baby is not drinking milk much in the day but loves drinking milk in the night. So tired.. Zzz
and she doesn't really like solid food.. Anyone share the same experience with me?

oga

Hello my baby is born on 2nd feb 2014 :) looking for playmates too!
by the way, my baby is not drinking milk much in the day but loves drinking milk in the night. So tired.. Zzz
and she doesn't really like solid food.. Anyone share the same experience with me?
My gal 3feb14. Where do u live? Love to arrange for meet up if convenient. My gals milk intake dropped from 1000ml to 800ml or some days lesser. Ive introduced some solid. Cereal, sweet potato, carrot, apple sauce. More went to her face n bib then into her mouth

oga

I live in sengkang. we r quite far away. But we can arrange to meet somewhere central. Somedays my lo only drinks 600ml now which makes me worry as the food intake in very little but y is she refusing milk :( i only feed her solid once a day n its more like food tasting

Michlovekay

Is she distracted while drinking milk? Does she wake up for milk in the night?
yeah we can! Did u join any feb babies grp? Looking f one but can't find

oga

She's extremely distracted when drinking milk nowadays. She's doesn't wake up for milk. I'll dream feed her at ard 11pm before i sleep n nxt feed will b in the morning 7/8pm.
Yes. I manage to find a feb14 mum group in fb. What's ur email address? Ill add u in

oga

I cant add u maybe cos of the secret group serting. I add u as my fb fren 1st then try again to add u in the gp k?