EDD Feb & Mar 2015

Dananeo

midnight hunger...

so happy start over the morning sickness period. :D. Bought toddler bed for my 1st now 19mo, so can turn the baby cot smaller for infant use. also a baby wardobe for the new born. I love the storage design in ikea. STUVA.

freshveg

hi all! my EDD is 20 feb. currently in my 13th week. still pondering over mt a or tmc. its my first child. so excited!
Hey me too was considering mt A or TMC..think i'll stick to TMC - my gynae is there and their facilities seem newer (completed both hospital tours..hehe)

SO which one have you decided with?

Btw, my EDD is 21 Feb and also my first child! excited indeed :)

SJayme

Hi all! I'm a new mother to be! EDD is 17th Feb 2015. May I join the whatsapp group as well (my number is 82827693)? And has anyone joined any MTB facebook page? Looking for more of such groups to share opinions and get more advices!

Dananeo

Hi all! I'm a new mother to be! EDD is 17th Feb 2015. May I join the whatsapp group as well (my number is 82827693)? And has anyone joined any MTB facebook page? Looking for more of such groups to share opinions and get more advices!
Hi Sjayme. You may want to check out from Singapore Motherhood. They created a grp there

hwaa

i left the whatsapp grp.. think abit too many pple... facebook grp will be a better idea.

anyway my wife just did the oscar, results took around 2 days.

cost was $200+ for oscar, $90 for blood test.

just for info.

:D

Dananeo

it's a boy!! Thank God for prayer answered with a healthy baby. Surprisingly, is "another" BOY.... gosh. EDD will still be around 19/2/2015. Again, "another" CNY baby again.
As my gynae advised, Due to my small bone structure. May need to go through "another" C Sect again. Only hope & pray this baby don't grow so big bone size like his brother.

My gynae Dr. Chia Yee Tien only can do elective C-Sect in Mount A, the rest all Mount E. I dk should I continue with her... sigh sigh

blossom888

Complimentary carpark tics..Wow that's thoughtful.

Congrats dananeo! Me probably have to wait till Oct detailed scan because I heard Dr Woodworth doesn't check on genders..

Dananeo

Thanks!! Next week I am planning to pay a visit to Dr. Chua Yang based in Mount A since we prefer deliver in Mount A. my 1st was in Mount E and end up went into emergency c-sect and the bill was a shock. S$13.2k.

I found a lots of good review on Dr. Chua Yang. Initially was tempted to visit Dr. Paul Tseng since he super pro-natural bith & also VBAC. But I found one review which quite shock me. So I gotta skip the idea.

Blissful84

Good day to all mommies to be out there! I have created an acct in 2013 when i was pregnant with 1st baby. Somehow forgot the acct login. (Baby gal just turn 1yo in Sep 14.)

Anyway am expecting a 2nd one in 17 May 15. Tested positive with clearblue last fri and went polyclinic to dbl confirm and am at abt 4-5 weeks pregnant. Have not go for Antenatal consulation yet. 1st delivery was at TMC this time rd would like to go for Mount Avernia instead. I am residing in the west, any good/nice gynae recommendation? TIA!

Oops just realized posting in wrong EDD. Cant find the del button. pls ignore my postin. thks!

Last edited:

hwaa

Complimentary carpark tics..Wow that's thoughtful.

Congrats dananeo! Me probably have to wait till Oct detailed scan because I heard Dr Woodworth doesn't check on genders..
complimentary carpark i thot thats the minimum they should give.