EDD in APR 2010

princessmama

Just wondering does anyone have clear thin discharge? I read that we will have increased discharge but i am not sure if the discharge that i see is the correct type.

Hey littlemoomoo,

I also did my test at KK. Ya, they dont't term it as OSCAR. So you going to deliver at KK? I'm in wk 16 now. How about you?

Glad that all mtb scans turn out well and healthy! :Dancing_wub:
Hi Crystalginal,

I'm about 14 weeks now, due to previous pregnancy complication, will be delivering at KK this time.

Delivery at KK is as expensive as TMC since i want my current KK gynae to deliver for me.

KKH's B1 ward is already 4 bedder which means i have no choice but to take A1 single ward if i want my hubby to stay with me in the ward.:err:

LittleMoomoo

isabellesng

wow! congrats!! most of us are 1st time mtb here.. hope you'll guide us as you're an experienced mommy! :Dancing_tongue:
hi nice to know you sorry too bz with my 1st boy he is going to 6 mth now, my 2nd baby is 3mth + she is fine.
anything just ask me no problem.

isabellesng

my tummy has started to feel itchy at times n im thinkin of getting e cream soon.. i think it's better to start applying now.. hopefully those creams help.. :Dancing_tongue:
hi just to let you kn is no use to buy the cream and apply it only help abit only i buy 4 type of brand still the same now my first son 6mth now i still have abit marks.

isabellesng

hi all,

i am new to this forum. my wife is expecting our 1st child in the month of Apr 2010. Anyone here going to deliver in Thomson Medical Center? We are considering it as well. Btw anyone here considering private cord blood banking? Any comments? :biggrin:
hi TMC is a good service HPT. i just give birth on 19 may 09 to my first son, but 2nd girl will try give birth at mouth A if not will go back TMC.

nsync_su

hi just to let you kn is no use to buy the cream and apply it only help abit only i buy 4 type of brand still the same now my first son 6mth now i still have abit marks.
Babe.. it will go away soon. By 1st year.. the marks will disappear. Dun worry.

Daphne Lim

Hi Crystalginal,

I'm about 14 weeks now, due to previous pregnancy complication, will be delivering at KK this time.

Delivery at KK is as expensive as Thomson Medical Center since i want my current KK gynae to deliver for me.

Kandang Kerbau Hospital's B1 ward is already 4 bedder which means i have no choice but to take A1 single ward if i want my hubby to stay with me in the ward.:err:

LittleMoomoo
Hi Littlemoomoo

A1 not bad...1st baby...relax...hubby stay with you and will be much quite...
This 18th I be testing my amino water...hope baby got no down symdrown.
Yesterday go Dr Tan checkup...she said maybe a boy...sigh...another boy...but never mind..baby comes out fine can already...
now a days...i been eating so much...now gain back to my own weight...so can eat to much now...later gain to much weight cannot wear my clothes anymore. now my stomach so big...with baby and the fibr. some said maybe twins...ha ha...
you take care...

mrsmorgan

any of u decided where to deliver n which room type u're gonna go for? i still cant decide between tmc n mt a but most probably goin for tmc, 1 or 2-bedded..

Hi Littlemoomoo

A1 not bad...1st baby...relax...hubby stay with you and will be much quite...
This 18th I be testing my amino water...hope baby got no down symdrown.
Yesterday go Dr Tan checkup...she said maybe a boy...sigh...another boy...but never mind..baby comes out fine can already...
now a days...i been eating so much...now gain back to my own weight...so can eat to much now...later gain to much weight cannot wear my clothes anymore. now my stomach so big...with baby and the fibr. some said maybe twins...ha ha...
you take care...
Hi Daphne,

I only gained 1.5 kg so far into my 16th week pregancy..kinda worried with the little weight gain..and sometimes i feel soft kicks and sometimes i dun if my baby is growing well.
This Sat seeing Dr tan..hope we can see the baby's gender too!

Take care and hope everything will be fine for you too.

Littlemoomoo

mrsmorgan

Hi Daphne,

I only gained 1.5 kg so far into my 16th week pregancy..kinda worried with the little weight gain..and sometimes i feel soft kicks and sometimes i dont if my baby is growing well.
This Sat seeing Dr tan..hope we can see the baby's gender too!

Take care and hope everything will be fine for you too.

Littlemoomoo
im worried abt nt gaining weight too.. n im seeing my gynae this sat too! cant wait to knw e gender.. =)

Renzie

I was in my 15th week when I see the gynae, no weight gain from the month before! From the time when I got pregnant til now, only gain about 0.5 to 1 kg. Was worried about the very little weight gain as well, so I asked the doctor. She says that its alright, because later on , the weight gain will be much more. In fact she'll be even more worried if I gain too much weight now, as she'll be worried if the baby will be too big, and would need to take him/her out much earlier.

Should have been able to see the sex as well. But baby was moving playing martial arts too much, til doctor have difficulty taking measurements. And finally when the baby calm down and lie still, he/she gave us a perfect side profile view. And refused to let us see the sex. haiii.....looks like need to wait for the next appointment.

xicloudix

its alright not to gain weight in the 1st trimester to early 2nd trimester... I lost a total of 7KG!!! I was sightly overweight when i first see my gynae on the 8th week, and on my 15th week, Gynae told me lost 7kg!! but he says its normal....

But since I am able to eat better now and lesser MS, he told me try gain some weight if not no strength haha...

mrsmorgan

will be seeing my gynae tmr instead of sat cuz hubby has to work.. cant wait! :wong19:

btw, any of u planning to start shopping bit by bit for ur little one anytime soon? i read in this forum that it's advisable to shop while u're in e 2nd trimester as u'll be too tired to walk ard during e 3rd trimester. so far, ive just read reviews on baby stuff like strollers, car seats and e low/high chair (e one with e adjustable height), cuz my sis-in-law is getting them for me as a gift.. at least i'd hav made my choices by then after reading e reviews.. n it might be good to shop nxt mth too cuz of christmas/end-yr sale..

so what do u mtb think? =)

temari

16 weeks today.

took blood test and flu jab. my gynae burn our baby video for us.

its a baby boy!:Dancing_tongue:

16 weeks today.

took blood test and flu jab. my gynae burn our baby video for us.

its a baby boy!:Dancing_tongue:
Congrats Temari!
Your gynae is so thoughtful, i dun think other gynae will burn video for parents to be.

Me also can't wait to know my baby's gender too.:Dancing_tongue:

Littlemoomoo

will be seeing my gynae tomorrow instead of sat cuz hubby has to work.. cant wait! :wong19:

btw, any of you planning to start shopping bit by bit for your little one anytime soon? i read in this forum that it's advisable to shop while you're in e 2nd trimester as you'll be too tired to walk around during e 3rd trimester. so far, ive just read reviews on baby stuff like strollers, car seats and e low/high chair (e one with e adjustable height), cuz my sis-in-law is getting them for me as a gift.. at least i'd hav made my choices by then after reading e reviews.. n it might be good to shop nxt month too cuz of christmas/end-your sale..

so what do you mtb think? =)
Hi Mrs Morgan,

I'm also thinking of buying some stuff in Dec sales. Interested in the Combi stroller as i have tried using my friend's, seems easy to use with one hand while carry baby and it is light and affordable price.

For car seat, my friend told me it is cheaper to buy from Australia and import in. Cost about SGD $100 only. Still checking out with my friend on this.

Littlemoomoo