EDD in Dec 2011

maru

marmalade - hmmm close to mine , hahaha , i also Mt.A ..
missejoanna - i use eye cream , moisturizer, loose powder, eye shadow , eye liner , mascara before i go to office hahahahha ......
hibernate - i never really see how long it last .. but i think it last for 6 months as i apply only small amount .. quite high maintenance .. bo pian 愛美

Renzie

Ya ya... Like jelly!

When we nearing labour will have more discharge de... Eeks... But like you said, no itch means no infection so should be ok...

Ya not moving around much le... Sob! Later also don't know how to make my way to gynae... Zzz...

Hard to chat using phone! Haha! Can't really sit in front of PC now for long as back will hurt! 很惨啊! :(
yeah lol, mine was like brownish red jelly, i was so shocked when I first saw it.

Try at get a cushion/pillow to support your back?

Nowadays have to take cab to go gynae, really don't want to squeeze in public transport, getting tire out very easily.

Renzie

Nvm la it's okay. yea i don't dare go too far also. Hub also told me cannot run around liao.... He also worried! The most i only go back mummy's place during weekend.
But i think maybe next week go le another week i will stop going liao. After 36 weeks i better guai guai stay at home in case.... cos my hospital bag at hub's place.

i only feel the cramp more last night. that's why i can't sleep. my tummy okay not much cramp. yea i think all of us better don't walk too much liao...

LOL why suddenly change the timing? the foods are nice ar? i got their samples cookies at Expo and hub also say nice. But heard that the ang ku kueh need to consume within 1 day if not will spoil.
my poo is like always at night before sleep! i dunno why seriously!!! i cannot don poo. cos i will feel very painful if i don't!
Cannot don't poo nowadays, feel very comfortable, lol, like something blocking.

You confirming your full month box already? i still thinking want to give out boxes or gift vouchers....scared give out gift boxes not everyone like everything inside.

Renzie

Nvm la it's okay. yea i don't dare go too far also. Hub also told me cannot run around liao.... He also worried! The most i only go back mummy's place during weekend.
But i think maybe next week go le another week i will stop going liao. After 36 weeks i better guai guai stay at home in case.... cos my hospital bag at hub's place.

i only feel the cramp more last night. that's why i can't sleep. my tummy okay not much cramp. yea i think all of us better don't walk too much liao...

LOL why suddenly change the timing? the foods are nice ar? i got their samples cookies at Expo and hub also say nice. But heard that the ang ku kueh need to consume within 1 day if not will spoil.
my poo is like always at night before sleep! i dunno why seriously!!! i cannot don poo. cos i will feel very painful if i don't!
Just make sure that you have your admission forms with you, hospital bag you can ask your hubby to bring over for you when you get admitted. because if you go into labour, I don't think they'll be wheeling you into the ward straight away, most likely delivery room, so might be troublesome for you to carry a bag here and there if you are alone?

Last edited:

bingtingyin

i see the kids now i also scared .. i wonder why too .. in our time we werent like this leh .. could it be the friends they hang out with? =\

a colleague of mine adviced parents to be friends to their kids .. this is hard ..
i cant imagine being friends with my own parents hahahaha

hahaha your money very easy to earn =P
is it good? =D
my girl onli 4 nw, i also try to be her friens. but is quite hard cos sometime u will need to scold her when she naughty. but i think we gt try hard n see wat out kids chara is then decide hw to deal with them. nw concentrate hw to bring them up after born.

really, earn my money very easy one. u jus nw tel me hw good n try on me i can see effect i will buy. but buy liao i will left on shelve. haha... so far i find Premier by Dead Sea product nt bad but it depend on individual too.

Renzie

i use SKII and lancome eye cream. but of course best is to have a good sleep.....
my hubby say all these cosmetics waste money...haha, but i also dont care .
what to do ? i think i alrdy look auntie, and if i dont take care of my face, how to be hot mama ? hee.

maru - think all ladies also 愛美 . :)
Tried SKII before, didn't seem to do anything. =(
Lancome got effect?

yeah eye cream are super expensive!

Renzie

my girl onli 4 nw, i also try to be her friens. but is quite hard cos sometime u will need to scold her when she naughty. but i think we gt try hard n see wat out kids chara is then decide hw to deal with them. nw concentrate hw to bring them up after born.

really, earn my money very easy one. u jus nw tel me hw good n try on me i can see effect i will buy. but buy liao i will left on shelve. haha... so far i find Premier by Dead Sea product nt bad but it depend on individual too.
The premier by Dead Sea is for what? dark circles or wrinkles?

Yeah sometimes I see the kids nowadays really naughty. I think I can be a friend to a certain extent, cannot be all the way. or else she wouldn't respect me and hard to discipline her also.

missesjoanna

Cannot don't poo nowadays, feel very comfortable, lol, like something blocking.

You confirming your full month box already? i still thinking want to give out boxes or gift vouchers....scared give out gift boxes not everyone like everything inside.
yea lo if never poo like something stuck inside...

yea cfm ordering from Sweetest Moments le keke... i will take the standard packing boxes ba. vouchers later relative find it ma fan still need to go cake shop or where and claim. later expiry more wasted. so i will just take the boxes lo... and most impt is i can design DS photo keke

missesjoanna

Just make sure that you have your admission forms with you, hospital bag you can ask your hubby to bring over for you when you get admitted. because if you go into labour, I don't think they'll be wheeling you into the ward straight away, most likely delivery room, so might be troublesome for you to carry a bag here and there if you are alone?
but i never bring it out everyday le.. cos it's so important stuffs i don't dare carry with me when i go out. but i already put it aside. yea they will bring me to delivery room first and strapped on CTG then slowly monitor and call gynae when i'm ready.

and my bag not small those kind of gym bag for my hospital bag

bingtingyin

yea that's why i also ren ming if DS grow up to be naughty.. i will do my best to teach him the best.

nowadays like hard to turn to sleeping mode le LOL

yea that's why afte 36weeks is anytime. so i have to prepare all things ready at mum's place as when i discharge i will straight away go back mum's place.

hahahah yea lo i think gynae make me nervous la not only me hub also nervous lo! LOL

oh u reached there quite late... maybe they packing up soon also. hub using those pro camera. photography is his interest.. he will still use flash but bounce the flash else where and not directly on DS.

LOL!!! yea!!!! not meant to scare him la.... poo coming out le!! and sometime when i go and sit down, is water tap le! so how i know if i can control ma ;p

today u busy with work ar?
dun think so far first. nw we hv to concentrate hw to bring our kids up and gv them all the knowledges. whether they naughty or nt we stil 10 yrs away. hehe...

think ur mind n brain is at wrking mode so hard for u to turn to sleep mode. hehe..

ya lor, ur gynae so bad to make u n ur hub so nervous. tell ur hub to calm down n relax too.

yes, quite late cos the ins agent talk to me abt the ins lor. but ok la, i gt feedback abt the foods so will get tat. jus thinking which box to take. hehe...

so good ur hub like photography then can help u n DS take nice nice photos. u noe everytime i go hoildays ask my hub take photos for me, i can throw temper there. cos he dun noe hw to take and cannt get the angle i wan. in the end i dun take anymore. so u see my album is my girl n hub photos.

today nt busy. settle my piles of docs liao. jus do my daily wrk lor.

bingtingyin

yea la first time when i remove makeup in front of him he was like "wow ur dark circles really dark le!" -.-

oh really wor? but the potato slice i put on my eyes very fast potato become dark le.... LOL

yea!! small and expensive!!! and can't help much on me also.
nvm la, he see long liao then wil use to it.

i dun rem need soak in salt water. u remind it will turn dark.

dun so "hui xin" there will be way to improve it jus u din realise it.

Xmm

Any mummies plan to go for brazilian wax before giving birth? I plan to go on my week 36 cos dun wan the nurse to shave for me. :S
Last time before preggy, I used to do BW monthly.
But after preggy I stopped cos I afraid the pain may induce me into early labour.
So I won't do BW and will let nurse shave lor.

missesjoanna

dun think so far first. nw we hv to concentrate hw to bring our kids up and gv them all the knowledges. whether they naughty or nt we stil 10 yrs away. hehe...

think ur mind n brain is at wrking mode so hard for u to turn to sleep mode. hehe..

ya lor, ur gynae so bad to make u n ur hub so nervous. tell ur hub to calm down n relax too.

yes, quite late cos the ins agent talk to me abt the ins lor. but ok la, i gt feedback abt the foods so will get tat. jus thinking which box to take. hehe...

so good ur hub like photography then can help u n DS take nice nice photos. u noe everytime i go hoildays ask my hub take photos for me, i can throw temper there. cos he dun noe hw to take and cannt get the angle i wan. in the end i dun take anymore. so u see my album is my girl n hub photos.

today nt busy. settle my piles of docs liao. jus do my daily wrk lor.
hahaha don't pin too high hope though keke... in future is our kids teach us and control us LOL

yea la my mind is working mode la that's why hard to sleep at night...

maybe like u say i'm special case so gynae need to inform me early too... hub will ask how i feel nowadays.. unlike before lo.. keke maybe he also excited la!!!!

okay la Angie also tell me theirs foods etc are nice and good so i think no regrets ba plus alot of mummies order from them too.. I saw another one Mark Lee and some other celebrities order but abit expensive though. $11.80 is the cheapest if i'm not wrong.

yea photography is his interest so i no worries let he go take DS photos lo... But but but he dunno how to ask me pose wan hor! HAHAHAHA and i'm not model how i know how to pose ar! he won't catch my nice angle too okay! that's why u also see my FB all photos are more on self pics with him hahaha

oh so settle some of ur work ar... think going to nap soon...

missesjoanna

nvm la, he see long liao then wil use to it.

i dun rem need soak in salt water. u remind it will turn dark.

dun so "hui xin" there will be way to improve it jus u din realise it.
now he super used to it liao! hahahha

yea potato without salt water sure turn black very fast de! but can't soak in salt water then put on my eyes le!

cannot cure de.. hahahh even my facial girl also told me can only lighten but will not gone and need to have good sleep .and i'm not tai tai to go facial every week lo!

bingtingyin

The premier by Dead Sea is for what? dark circles or wrinkles?

Yeah sometimes I see the kids nowadays really naughty. I think I can be a friend to a certain extent, cannot be all the way. or else she wouldn't respect me and hard to discipline her also.
Premier by Dead Sea is a brand. i rem Suntec and Marina sq gt their shop. they selling all kinds of skin products like serums, facial wash, body lotion, hand cream etc. if nt wrong their product mostly get sea salt.

Yes, i also afraid too frien no respect and hard to discipline her in future. so many things we hv to think.

bingtingyin

hahaha don't pin too high hope though keke... in future is our kids teach us and control us LOL

yea la my mind is working mode la that's why hard to sleep at night...

maybe like u say i'm special case so gynae need to inform me early too... hub will ask how i feel nowadays.. unlike before lo.. keke maybe he also excited la!!!!

okay la Angie also tell me theirs foods etc are nice and good so i think no regrets ba plus alot of mummies order from them too.. I saw another one Mark Lee and some other celebrities order but abit expensive though. $11.80 is the cheapest if i'm not wrong.

yea photography is his interest so i no worries let he go take DS photos lo... But but but he dunno how to ask me pose wan hor! HAHAHAHA and i'm not model how i know how to pose ar! he won't catch my nice angle too okay! that's why u also see my FB all photos are more on self pics with him hahaha

oh so settle some of ur work ar... think going to nap soon...
yaya.. me also dare nt pin hope. jus do wat i can do nw.

hehe.. me also think ur hubbie is getting excited liao cos soon can see DS liao. nt like last time onli see ur tummy grow. my hub recently also keep sayang my tummy. think days getting closer all daddy can feel the excitement liao.

the cheaper box for standard box is $8.90 then $9.90 and etc.

huh.. then u go try where ur nice angle then next time ask him take this angle. ya, ur FB most is self pics with him.

u tired go take a nice. think weather quite good nw.

bingtingyin

now he super used to it liao! hahahha

yea potato without salt water sure turn black very fast de! but can't soak in salt water then put on my eyes le!

cannot cure de.. hahahh even my facial girl also told me can only lighten but will not gone and need to have good sleep .and i'm not tai tai to go facial every week lo!
yes, cannt soak in sea water. cos hv to touch ur eye later.

gt chance over the phone i then tell u one facial treatment which at jurong east. i gt many collea go there so after mth all spot lighter n skin like bb. me gt think go do after confinement but i afraid i nt determine to go so often. cos first week treatment hv to cont go 5days.