EDD in Dec 2011

AngieTan

Yea now much more better. Thanks :D

Oh really? Great maybe can be the same day. Keke can be delivery on his daddy's birthday keke.
Well, if you go for csect, can choose but I can't... Hehe... So you will definitely choose 30 nov then? Hehe...

So what brought on the early contractions, did your Gynae say?

missesjoanna

Well, if you go for csect, can choose but I can't... Hehe... So you will definitely choose 30 nov then? Hehe...

So what brought on the early contractions, did your Gynae say?
If gynae allow on that day i don't mind :D so still need to see what gynae say

Gyane say due to my womb weak. But after taking pills and jab feel alot better now.

princessyuki

Hi there, i've got a few stuffs to let go asap as i'm clearing space.

1. Tollyjoy Disposable Breast pads (63pcs, so its 1box and some leftovers) - Selling @ $10

2. Farlin Milk Storage Bag (20 + 2pcs) - Selling @ $10

3. Preloved Blue Anti Slip Mat - Selling @ $3

4. Similac Mum satchets ( 2x 36.5g Expiry: 091012) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet wipes

5. Similac Mum satchets ( 2x 50g Expiry: 031012 & 021212) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet wipes

6. Mamil MAMA ( 2x 48g Expiry: 060112 & 060612) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet wipes

7. Abbott Discount Voucher (2x Similac Mum Expiry: 311211 2x Similac Expiry: 300612) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet Wipes

8. Mamil MAMA Discount Voucher (1x Expiry: 311211) - Exchange for small pack of Pureen Wet Wipes

Interedted parties, pls PM.

TIA

truetrue

yap. currently total weight gain is 4.5kg. but doctor say its okay...actually should be ard 1kg lah.. she say i can take up to 3.4kg baby.. so she is not worrying yet! by visit he would have turn. she say if nv turn then hav to monitor. so hope he goood boy.

missesjoanna

yap. currently total weight gain is 4.5kg. but doctor say its okay...actually should be ard 1kg lah.. she say i can take up to 3.4kg baby.. so she is not worrying yet! by visit he would have turn. she say if nv turn then hav to monitor. so hope he goood boy.
Oh okay, no worries since doc say bb is healthy. Try talking to your bb nowadays he will guai guai de....

Last edited:

AngieTan

If gynae allow on that day i don't mind :D so still need to see what gynae say

Gyane say due to my womb weak. But after taking pills and jab feel alot better now.
I see... Hope can lor since it's your wish... Hehe...

Then you better take good care of yourself k? Rest more!

truetrue

i did my 3d/4d scan last tuesday.. baby indeed is chubby! But not very cooperative.. didnt want us to take his photo. keep moving and hiding. had a hard time trying to get a nice image. either way my hubby thinks baby looks like him. no matter what. hahahaa.

gnm2011

Hello mummies,

Sorry to disturb.
I have 2 packs of Brand New Drypers S Size to let go. $10/pack. My baby has outgrown them.

Pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

Thanks.

i did my 3d/4d scan last tuesday.. baby indeed is chubby! But not very cooperative.. didnt want us to take his photo. keep moving and hiding. had a hard time trying to get a nice image. either way my hubby thinks baby looks like him. no matter what. hahahaa.
my baby also chubby! The lady keep saying "your baby got a fat cheek and she's a big baby" and "your baby size is normal for angmo. still ok la" lolx Manage to take a few pics of her face. Only did the 3D photos but not the 4D coz baby doesn't have much movement/facial expression. She keep doing the "niam niam niam" to her cute little mouth. We tried 2 times. 2nd time, she frown. lolx Maybe she's annoyed that we disturbing her nappy time. lolx

But me and hubby was pleased with what we sees. :)

Ooo... at 28th Weeks + 3 days. My precious weigh 1.369kg. Big baby.

truetrue

angeldustz -- mine is 28W3D too.. so we same due date... i think u mention is previous post. mine is ard 1.3kg. Very excited hor? i super excited. feel like stroking those chubby cheeks of the baby... :wong19::001_302:

hibernate

wah your babies all very big already!

when i went to gynae 2wks ago he said baby's still bony when he tried to take a 3d pic. but he didnt ask me to eat more

angeldustz -- mine is 28W3D too.. so we same due date... i think u mention is previous post. mine is ard 1.3kg. Very excited hor? i super excited. feel like stroking those chubby cheeks of the baby... :wong19::001_302:
Yup i'm super excited. And its like another 2 months plus to our due date. And can't wait to buy baby cot everything. Now buy abit early. lolx

And can't wait for maternity leave. lolx