EDD in Dec 2011

AngieTan

mine's a longer wait compared to you both and i'm also very excited! hahahahaha
It's not too long of a wait compared to me lah... I am only about 1 to 2 weeks ahead of you only! Hehe... When's your EDD? And for missesjoanna, she is almost same as you mah... :)

Your nick reminds me that I intended to hibernate only in November but have to bring it earlier already as I am having pelvic pain and recently developed varicose and spider veins which are painful especially after standing or walking for too long... Sob! :(

Think I will be bored to tears lor if cannot go out... :(((((

Last edited:

AngieTan

yes yes!!! now feeling more and more excitied!!! just like can't wait!!! :D
I understand that feeling when I was having my first! Hehe... But not that I am not excited with this one lah but feeling is definitely slightly different... Hehe...

But at least you will see your baby's face through the 3D/4D scan mah... Not like me, have to wait anxiously! Hehe!

hibernate

It's not too long of a wait compared to me ... I am only about 1 to 2 weeks ahead of you only! Hehe... When's your EDD? And for missesjoanna, she is almost same as you mah... :)

Your nick reminds me that I intended to hibernate only in November but have to bring it earlier already as I am having pelvic pain and recently developed varicose and spider veins which are painful especially after standing or walking for too long... Sob! :(

Think I will be bored to tears if cannot go out... :(((((
my EDD is 15th dec ..

haha i really feel like hibernating too leh! every morning i just dont feel like going to work .. i just want to slp slp slp ..

i know the bored feeling .. lol. nt to long ago i was on HL for a few days. i felt more sick than ever =X pai mia one .. cannot stay at home relax .. hhahahaa

how abt walking a bit, then rest a bit more? go out breathe fresh air still better than staying at home ..

Batty

hi mummies.. i heard that if tummy is itchy and got red spots could be PUPPP.. any mummie have any knowledge of this? how do we know??

angel84

Hi ladies,
Any mummies going to give birth at Thomson Medical Center? Heard from my gyne that they are having renovation at some delivery suites. So I'm wondering if anyone of you have recently tour the place? Hope to hear some feedbacks on the condition of the place, eg. Is it very noisy or messy etc. Heard bcos of the renovation, they wil put you at a holding area until you r really ready to deliver..

missesjoanna

I understand that feeling when I was having my first! Hehe... But not that I am not excited with this one lah but feeling is definitely slightly different... Hehe...

But at least you will see your baby's face through the 3D/4D scan mah... Not like me, have to wait anxiously! Hehe!
yea maybe is the first bb that's why very very excited and anxious when days are getting nearer and nearer..

I also need my bb boy to cooperate with me.. if not he back face i also can't get to see. :D

try not to walk too much. if really go out, walk a while and take a rest then start shopping again. Cos now bb is growing fast that's why we can't stand or walk for too long.

AngieTan

yea maybe is the first bb that's why very very excited and anxious when days are getting nearer and nearer..

I also need my bb boy to cooperate with me.. if not he back face i also can't get to see. :D

try not to walk too much. if really go out, walk a while and take a rest then start shopping again. Cos now bb is growing fast that's why we can't stand or walk for too long.
Haha true... When is your appointment for the scan?

I think I may not be as excited as before in the sense half dreading having to deal with a newborn again! Hehe...

AngieTan

my EDD is 15th dec ..

haha i really feel like hibernating too leh! every morning i just dont feel like going to work .. i just want to slp slp slp ..

i know the bored feeling .. lol. nt to long ago i was on HL for a few days. i felt more sick than ever =X pai mia one .. cannot stay at home relax .. hhahahaa

how abt walking a bit, then rest a bit more? go out breathe fresh air still better than staying at home ..
Ya not too far mah, your EDD 10 days later than mine only... Hehe... Who knows, if you decide to go for Csect and my baby decides to arrive just on time, we may pop around the same time! Hehe...

Stay at home everyday will fall sick right? Still got go out lah if not I die... Lol... Unless pain really bad then I rest at home lor cos it's like on off one for the pelvic pain... But with the veins, sure will pain lor... Like today, suddenly feel like got muscle pull at the calf there so cannot walk much... Sob... =((((

truetrue

i am very excited but lost at the same time, dont know what to expect... . life is not gonna be the same again... hrmmm

missesjoanna

Haha true... When is your appointment for the scan?

I think I may not be as excited as before in the sense half dreading having to deal with a newborn again! Hehe...
Next appointment on 5th Oct. Ur #1 and #2 age gap far? So u prepare all stuffs for bb already

missesjoanna

i am very excited but lost at the same time, dont know what to expect... . life is not gonna be the same again... hrmmm
Once bb is born, freedom cfm will be lesser. Everything must think of bb first. Don be lost. Once u see your bb, u will feel everything is worth :D

Renzie

truetrue
I was like you once, also lost and don't know what to expect. So just enjoy the ride now, somehow things will fall into place themselves.

missesjoanna
how about you? prepare everything already? Somehow this time round not so anxious in getting things ready.

AngieTan
Your first also 1 year old? I'm somehow worried about how am I going to cope with 2 of them.

hibernate

Ya not too far mah, your EDD 10 days later than mine only... Hehe... Who knows, if you decide to go for Csect and my baby decides to arrive just on time, we may pop around the same time! Hehe...

Stay at home everyday will fall sick right? Still got go out lah if not I die... Lol... Unless pain really bad then I rest at home lor cos it's like on off one for the pelvic pain... But with the veins, sure will pain lor... Like today, suddenly feel like got muscle pull at the calf there so cannot walk much... Sob... =((((
wah that really spoil the go-out mood ..
so far i've gotten cramps in the middle of the night, and the next day my muscles will still be sore .. hais ..

missesjoanna

Renzie

this is ur #2? yea almost prepare everything expect stroller.

hibernate

next month going to Expo Baby Fair? Me too going to have a last min shopping and see if i short of anything. Then I'm quite kiasu cos i stock up to 6mos clothing le ;p
next month end baby cot arrive and i think everything should be done. Wait patiently for my lil boy :D

hibernate

Renzie

this is ur #2? yea almost prepare everything expect stroller.

hibernate

next month going to Expo Baby Fair? Me too going to have a last min shopping and see if i short of anything. Then I'm quite kiasu cos i stock up to 6mos clothing le ;p
next month end baby cot arrive and i think everything should be done. Wait patiently for my lil boy :D
wah omg you very fast! 6mth! hahahaha

where did you get your baby cot from?