EDD in Dec 2011

bingtingyin

alot of post le! i saw yesterday but no time to reply so can't really catch up..

yea i did told gynae i wanna csect hahahah he told me alot of disadvantage. but he told me if csect will be 2 weeks early which is 30 Nov.
but he have not cfm with me cos he will hope i change my mind and keep asking me every visit from now :)

now in a dilemma dunno should i choose natural or csect.
Slowly read n reply. no hurry la.

Most gynae dun agree on c-sect unless special case or like me #1 is c-sect. cos i think gynae need state reason y need c-sect (my frien told me, i dun noe hw true). but u still gt time, think abt it first. Maybe u can take natural.

me nw is headache abt the hospital room. shld i take 4-bedded or 2-bedded. cos i told my mum abt the bill, she tell me to stay 4-bedded, jus few days. cos she say last time she in hospital for 1 mth stay in a room more than 10ppl also like tat. hear liao also sian half.

hibernate

just 1 day only so many posts! can't really catch up!!

anyway, went to gyane yesterday and bb weight 1.7kg :)
luckily i only gain about 1kg phew!!!

DS still back face my tummy so i don't think DS will turn back right? so no 4D scan le.. but head is still down :D
yesterday this thread was not as busy as the day before .. haha!

Oh... i cannt tell how long u gt to walk. but for me, i morning walk abt 25-30mins (frm hme to bus-stop, bus-stop to ofc) then after wrk also abt 25-30mins (frm ofc to bus-stop, bus-stop to hme) when i abt 4mths pregy til i gv birth. if go shopping on weekend i will go out whole day and some time still can go KTV and gathering with friens (almost every sat will go out). but this pregy i din go out so often cos gt #1 liao.

think when u see ur bb, u will keep carry in ur arm n look at ur bb cos u will think bb look more like u or ur hubbie. hehe...

Our bb is all super precious one. We use our life to hv them.

Me also havent started packing into the bag, but gt some of the things really n put aside. see tonite i go gynae, he will gv me my hospital letter. then i really pack all in.
wah when you're preg with #1 really happening! and you really walk a lot .. very healthy!

i dont dare to carry babies one leh .. so far i only carry babies that are bigger than 6 months old .. those smaller than that look super fragile!

my gynae very kiasu .. he gave me hospital letter and packing list in my 6th mth already lol

if 37 weeks means i got another 5 weeks to go!!! time really so pass fast le!!!
getting more and more gan cheong liao!!!!

so you already packed your hospital bag? i still have not buy PJ yet! faintzzzz. any idea if expo selling ma? ;p
i got my pyjamas from uniqlo ..

bingtingyin

i think i mostly go out is on hub's off day. shopping for one whole day consider ma? the rest of the day i will stay at home if not go downstairs have dinner/ breakfast le ;p
so walk more not only help easy labor but bb will come out early too? how early will bb come out?

same as you i also put some things inside. oh yea, for nb go home clothing hor, i prepare top (front button) and shorts is it okay? or must prepare rompers? i don't really dare to let DS wear rompers when he's still so NB le.
me cannt confirm walk a lot bb will come out early but it happen to me and my frien. so i think stil depend on individual.

me gt romper which is front button n with long sleeve n long pants. anyway u will hv a blanklet to wrap the bb so wear 2 pcs or short is ok one. when they jus born onli wear diaper n a top.

maru

yea lo! like very fast le! cos you all say that if normally after week 36 must get prepare liao!

i only have 1 day to go out shopping which is hub's off day on weekday. hahahah and i keep forgetting le! i must get PJ asap liao! hope expo got sell ba
for NB clothes i prefer front button.. i prepare 2 romper for my bb gal ( 3 mth -1 , 6 mth -1 ) ... haha ..
better u prepare a list what to buy so u won't forget ..
i juz need to go to chinese medical hall to buy confinement herbs ...

bingtingyin

wah when you're preg with #1 really happening! and you really walk a lot .. very healthy!

i dont dare to carry babies one leh .. so far i only carry babies that are bigger than 6 months old .. those smaller than that look super fragile!

my gynae very kiasu .. he gave me hospital letter and packing list in my 6th mth already lol

ya lor. y yest so peaceful. i almost fall asleep in the noon after lunch. but today alive again. lols..

Pregy #1 jus me alone, want go where also no pro. nt like nw hv to think abt #1. but #1 i gain alot think too many gathering and good foods.

me also dun dare to carry other ppl nb. when it come to ur, will auto learn to carry. jus the first few days u will very careful with the little hand n legs. but it easy to carry when the nurse help u wrap the bb like a roll. but u noe bb will move, when bb unroll the blanket i like a chicken hand, dun noe hw to wrap back.

ur gynae really fast. me last visit jus ask me confirm date.

Batty

Hi mummies,

been a long time since i logged in so many posts!! well i think all of us getting very anxious as the date draws nearer esp for the first time mummies (like me). tmrw is my gynae appt.. he probably going to give me bed rest as mine are twins and i need to hold them in till 34th week now in 32nd week and i feel they are gettign lower day by day! all the best mummies! we have to take care and endure!

bingtingyin

for NB clothes i prefer front button.. i prepare 2 romper for my bb gal ( 3 mth -1 , 6 mth -1 ) ... haha ..
ya, for me i also prefer front button for NB-3mths until bb neck stronger. easy to wear n remove for them.

bingtingyin

Hi mummies,

been a long time since i logged in so many posts!! well i think all of us getting very anxious as the date draws nearer esp for the first time mummies (like me). tmrw is my gynae appt.. he probably going to give me bed rest as mine are twins and i need to hold them in till 34th week now in 32nd week and i feel they are gettign lower day by day! all the best mummies! we have to take care and endure!
Hello! Congra!! u take care too and hv a smooth delivery. really gt to rest more cos it nt easy to carry twin. we carry one already so tired u gt the double "xin ku"

hibernate

ya lor. y yest so peaceful. i almost fall asleep in the noon after lunch. but today alive again. lols..

Pregy #1 jus me alone, want go where also no pro. nt like nw hv to think abt #1. but #1 i gain alot think too many gathering and good foods.

me also dun dare to carry other ppl nb. when it come to ur, will auto learn to carry. jus the first few days u will very careful with the little hand n legs. but it easy to carry when the nurse help u wrap the bb like a roll. but u noe bb will move, when bb unroll the blanket i like a chicken hand, dun noe hw to wrap back.

ur gynae really fast. me last visit jus ask me confirm date.
lol eating is "fu2" .. =P
strong little arms and legs .. i think when they're wrapped like ba zhang i also no prob .. when they're released i won't know what to do lol

my gynae gave me the letter and say just give the sister or what when im admitted can liao .. got receipt and everything inside haha

Hi mummies,

gravity at work! haha!
jiayou~ twins! wah .. double happiness hehe

missesjoanna

Slowly read n reply. no hurry la.

Most gynae dun agree on c-sect unless special case or like me #1 is c-sect. cos i think gynae need state reason y need c-sect (my frien told me, i dun noe hw true). but u still gt time, think abt it first. Maybe u can take natural.

me nw is headache abt the hospital room. shld i take 4-bedded or 2-bedded. cos i told my mum abt the bill, she tell me to stay 4-bedded, jus few days. cos she say last time she in hospital for 1 mth stay in a room more than 10ppl also like tat. hear liao also sian half.
got run through abit abit... yea he did ask me the reason why i wanna csect. i told him i scare pain lo! hahahha and he told me alot about csect with i admit i listen le abit cold-feet! i also hope to take natural if can but i'm afraid what if -choy choy- end up emergency csect bills double up le! but yea i will take 2 bedded room.
told hub that I think let my DS decide ba. in case behind DS too big end up csect who knows right.

cos you opt for csect GA is the expensive among all.. u got agar agar the bill for 2bedded and 4 bedded room? see how much is the different. that's what i do and decided to take 2bedded in the end.

yea true! the day before was really flood! same as me i also don't dare to carry NB till 6mos old. but i think our bb we dare to carry :D

oh i went to uniqlo and check it out but don't have front button le... or i never check properly.

me cannt confirm walk a lot bb will come out early but it happen to me and my frien. so i think stil depend on individual.

me gt romper which is front button n with long sleeve n long pants. anyway u will hv a blanklet to wrap the bb so wear 2 pcs or short is ok one. when they jus born onli wear diaper n a top.
hmmmm okay... as long as can helps natural birth more easy then yea... :)

yea i will bring a swaddle for DS. so is okay to wear top and short. cos i heard that wear rompers is to cover their umbilical cord?

bingtingyin

lol eating is "fu2" .. =P
strong little arms and legs .. i think when they're wrapped like ba zhang i also no prob .. when they're released i won't know what to do lol

my gynae gave me the letter and say just give the sister or what when im admitted can liao .. got receipt and everything inside haha
Eating is "fu" but gain weight nt "fu" liao. lols..

when they're released, wrap them back!! lols... jus tat we will nt wrap like the nurse so tight n smooth. old ppl say gt to wrap then for 1 mth. if nt they will hv many hands n legs. dun noe hw true. i onli wrap my #1 leg cos i gv her short afraid she feel cold but she also non-stop moving in the hse. go out stil can control

missesjoanna

yea same as me i also prefer front button de... but some of my rompers also front button but the sizes abit big.

actually i got prepare a list le. i tick off those i buy liao. just left some small items but sometimes will still forget hahaha..

chinese herbs mummy in charge so i still okay no need to worry

Hi mummies,

WAH twins! Congrats! is bb girl or boy? yea you need more bed rest. heard that twins not easy as bump is much more heavier...

bingtingyin

got run through abit abit... yea he did ask me the reason why i wanna csect. i told him i scare pain lo! hahahha and he told me alot about csect with i admit i listen le abit cold-feet! i also hope to take natural if can but i'm afraid what if -choy choy- end up emergency csect bills double up le! but yea i will take 2 bedded room.
told hub that I think let my DS decide ba. in case behind DS too big end up csect who knows right.

cos you opt for csect GA is the expensive among all.. u got agar agar the bill for 2bedded and 4 bedded room? see how much is the different. that's what i do and decided to take 2bedded in the end.

yea true! the day before was really flood! same as me i also don't dare to carry NB till 6mos old. but i think our bb we dare to carry :D

oh i went to uniqlo and check it out but don't have front button le... or i never check properly.

yea i will bring a swaddle for DS. so is okay to wear top and short. cos i heard that wear rompers is to cover their umbilical cord?
dun worry la. will nt double bill one. my #1 i also try natural first then bb heart weak liao, then gynae say need c-sect. me will think abt it first and do some compare. hope tonite i go, gynae dun ask me which room i wan. if i go thomson i will hv free upgrade to 2-bedded if i take 4-bedded room. this my gynae offer to all his patients.

u say abt umbilical cord then i think romper is better. cos wearing 2 pcs hv to see ur top long to cover the umbilical cord. n the short dun start the umbilical cord. but when at hme, me will gv bb wear 2 pcs. so depend on u.

hibernate

i didnt get any front buttons one .. i got the tee-shirt kind haha ..

when they're released, wrap them back!! lols... jus tat we will nt wrap like the nurse so tight n smooth. old ppl say gt to wrap then for 1 mth. if nt they will hv many hands n legs. dun noe hw true. i onli wrap my #1 leg cos i gv her short afraid she feel cold but she also non-stop moving in the hse. go out stil can control
i think we need to be more hardworking go exercise .. my husband keeps telling me not to be lazy, and keep nagging at me to go have a jog with him. before preg i have this "beer belly" .. very ugly lol

i suck at gift wrapping .. i think i'll wrap my baby badly too lol

i think i heard about the many hand many leg too .. i think its also for safety .. baby wont flip here and there if he's wrapped up tight

missesjoanna

yea i also heard must wrap for at least 1 mos so they grow up wont have many hands and legs. depends la some wrap le also same de keke

missesjoanna

dun worry la. will nt double bill one. my #1 i also try natural first then bb heart weak liao, then gynae say need c-sect. me will think abt it first and do some compare. hope tonite i go, gynae dun ask me which room i wan. if i go thomson i will hv free upgrade to 2-bedded if i take 4-bedded room. this my gynae offer to all his patients.

u say abt umbilical cord then i think romper is better. cos wearing 2 pcs hv to see ur top long to cover the umbilical cord. n the short dun start the umbilical cord. but when at hme, me will gv bb wear 2 pcs. so depend on u.
if natural can't go csect i think cfm double bill for sure de... but i pray hard smooth smooth lo! oh you still can choose Mt.A or Thomson? i already cfm Mt.A cos i got Mt.A letter le. yea Thomson have free upgrade to 2bedded.

so my top need to be long enough to cover umbilical cord? as long as don touch umbilical cord will do? but i scare my rompers abit too big size le... but anyway DS will swaddle ma hor. maybe prepare one romper one top and bottom then see how it goes.

i think we need to be more hardworking go exercise .. my husband keeps telling me not to be lazy, and keep nagging at me to go have a jog with him. before preg i have this "beer belly" .. very ugly lol

i think i heard about the many hand many leg too .. i think its also for safety .. baby wont flip here and there if he's wrapped up tight
i don dare let bb wear tee-shirt kind. cos NB already very soft i don dare to help DS wear also..

i also dunno how to wrap but now outside selling those velcro swaddle cos place Nb inside the swaddle then wrap and done. but i still prepare cloth diapers so can swaddle at home.

maru

yea i also heard must wrap for at least 1 mos so they grow up wont have many hands and legs. depends la some wrap le also same de keke
they said better wrap for 1 mos . haha.. my mom confirm will wrap my bb gal for 1 mos ,coz my niece and my nephew also wrap

bingtingyin

Yeah. After confinement hv to wrking harder n Jia you. Me onli can go swimming cos my wound cannt jog yet.

Renzie

heheh my #1 wrap also no use! hands still keep coming out. then scared too tight, in the end slowly stop wrapping.

Yeah when pregnant with #1 easier to walk and go around, now with #2 much harder, cause of #1. Plus tire more easily.
You gals packed your hospital bag already? I only prepare the documentations, will probably do the pre-admission during my next visit, so that when the D-day come, at least not so gan chiong to fill up those forms. That's what I did for #1 too.

missesjoanna- Actually you can ask the nurses at the hospital to teach you. Because I find those swaddling cloth can be quite warm, cloth nappy would be cooler.

truetrue

share with u all, i had a dream on monday night that i went to pee..and got blood. so i went to the hospital and the doctor say i am ready to give birth but haven not fully dilated so have to wait. in the dream i suppose to be in week 36 only.. then i told the doctor i scare pain leh.. i need epidural. then the nurse say not yet..but she will prepare the injection first then she prepare ALOT of needles lor. wahh.. then in the dream i dreamt that i keep waiting n waiting until i wake up..baby oso not out yet.

strange dream.. i think i getting too anixous.... hehehhee