EDD in Dec 2011

i wanna go for c-section :D hopefully gyane allow

Nah mine is a bb boy and is my #1. you saw my FB photos is it? If yes, that is my niece and nephew photos :)

yea me getting nervous too!!! so how's your preparation? got everything ready?
That's what makes me nervous! Nothing has been done! Geez! I'm lost.. donno what to buy. :(

maru

Ya ya same!! Lol I don't know how to identify but only saw the words "young coconut" then I buy lor... From NTUC too!

But this time round don't know I can take it or not leh... Been having very bad asthma attacks lately so scared too cooling... Sigh... =(
better dun take if u ve bad asthma .. take good care .. jia yuu

Renzie

Ya ya same!! Lol I don't know how to identify but only saw the words "young coconut" then I buy lor... From NTUC too!

But this time round don't know I can take it or not leh... Been having very bad asthma attacks lately so scared too cooling... Sigh... =(
hehe talking about coconuts, that time hubby brought me to see sinseh and ask him how to avoid jaundice, DD had borderline jaundice level, almost admitted to hospital , he said must take coconuts which are plucked right before sunrise! hahah and we're like how to find!!!

maru

hehe talking about coconuts, that time hubby brought me to see sinseh and ask him how to avoid jaundice, DD had borderline jaundice level, almost admitted to hospital , he said must take coconuts which are plucked right before sunrise! hahah and we're like how to find!!!
hahahaha . only @ kampong can lo .. or plant it ...

missesjoanna

Hmm nearer towards due date then you will know how it goes and he can advise better too! But I always thought it's our choice to elect csect or not... Hehe...
yea lo... but friends telling me i need to tell gynae early as they need to book the op room? is it true? if yes, i think next appointment need to let him know i insist wan to have c-section.

but heard that this gynae is quite good is natural. so sure encourage me to have natural.
yesterday i went for checkup, i heard a mummy say "her bb already due for 2 or 3 days still don wan to come out"
then i was like "huh? so long le... why don c-section"

If I remember correctly, I took it at week 34 onwards and only once a week cos if I take too cooling stuff, will have asthma attacks... =/

But still will try to take lah... Want baby girl to come out clean clean like DS too! =D
then u better don take too early. asthma attack not funny le...
behinnd 1 mos or few weeks before then take...

missesjoanna

That's what makes me nervous! Nothing has been done! Geez! I'm lost.. donno what to buy. :(
you need to start buying my dear!!! :D baby cot, milk bottles and clothing!!!!

this month 21-23 have baby expo. maybe you can go down and take a look if you still can walk... cos bump getting heavier and heavier.... i will try to go down to see anything else need to buy :D

missesjoanna

oh goody! lol, I'll go check out cold storage and the coming baby expo too!
yea coming baby expo you can take a look. cos i remb they got sell. that's my purpose of going down too ;p

wah! plucked before sunrise! still need timing?! really need to go kampong then can find le... ahahhahah.. the sinseh also funny.

this month 21-23 have baby expo. maybe you can go down and take a look if you still can walk... cos bump getting heavier and heavier.... i will try to go down to see anything else need to buy :D
Yup. I know abt the baby fair and will go there on Sun. Hope I can find something nice! :)

maru

feel like to go to baby expo . now i feel my body very2 heavy to walk . have been gained 12kg so far :(

truetrue

usually what is there in the babyfair? i left with those small small things i haven buy.. like wipes, themometer, oil, powder, diapers, cotton bud/wool etc .. which i think will go kiddy palace to get them all at once. maybe the week after. better prepare early. My colleague is in her week 35 when doc ask her to bedrest for the week becos baby is pressing on so hard, she have difficulties in walking. so better quickly go buy whatever is needed.

missesjoanna

Yup. I know abt the baby fair and will go there on Sun. Hope I can find something nice! :)
nice! sure can find something that you need no worries :D

feel like to go to baby expo . now i feel my body very2 heavy to walk . have been gained 12kg so far :(
then u better rest more at home. yea agree that bump is getting heavier and heavier... 12kg... i had gain almost 16kg!!!!
but all on bottom! elephants thighs!!!! :(

missesjoanna

usually what is there in the babyfair? i left with those small small things i haven buy.. like wipes, themometer, oil, powder, diapers, cotton bud/wool etc .. which i think will go kiddy palace to get them all at once. maybe the week after. better prepare early. My colleague is in her week 35 when doc ask her to bedrest for the week becos baby is pressing on so hard, she have difficulties in walking. so better quickly go buy whatever is needed.
the last one i went have Avent stuffs, clothing, stroller, baby cot, diapers.

if you don't mind for wipes, you can get Kodomo wipes at Watson. $2/pkg. not sure if they still have buy 10 get 1 free promo. But i grab 20 pkg straight.
cos we sure need lots of wipes for the first few weeks. for the rest, you can get it from kiddy palace or watson too. Sometime watson have good promo so i will buy from there plus got rebate for it ;p

so we better start to prepare now....

maru

then u better rest more at home. yea agree that bump is getting heavier and heavier... 12kg... i had gain almost 16kg!!!!
but all on bottom! elephants thighs!!!! :(
See 1st . .really like to go .. as i still haven't complete my shopping yet ^_^ ... i gained 12kg my gynae keep complain liao .. ask me to control etc...
my gain mostly @ tummy and bottom ... :(

maru

the last one i went have Avent stuffs, clothing, stroller, baby cot, diapers.

if you don't mind for wipes, you can get Kodomo wipes at Watson. $2/pkg. not sure if they still have buy 10 get 1 free promo. But i grab 20 pkg straight.
cos we sure need lots of wipes for the first few weeks. for the rest, you can get it from kiddy palace or watson too. Sometime watson have good promo so i will buy from there plus got rebate for it ;p

so we better start to prepare now....
i also grab kodomo @ watson hahahaha... my hb said i m siao bought so many .. ^_^

missesjoanna

See 1st . .really like to go .. as i still haven't complete my shopping yet ^_^ ... i gained 12kg my gynae keep complain liao .. ask me to control etc...
my gain mostly @ tummy and bottom ... :(
my gynae also say i gain very fast. now appointment is every 2 weeks and i can gain 2kg within these 2 weeks! but never really eat alot of snacks dunno why still gain so fast.
mine mostly bottom

i also grab kodomo @ watson hahahaha... my hb said i m siao bought so many .. ^_^
actually can buy cartons from them too. buy 10 get 1 free so might as well get individual ;p
not sure 10 pkg enough anot. cos i will be doing confinement at mummy's house and only put 10pkg over there. the rest will be at hubbie's house.

Sunday? baby fair where?!?!?!
Baby Expo 21-23 Oct

maru

my gynae also say i gain very fast. now appointment is every 2 weeks and i can gain 2kg within these 2 weeks! but never really eat alot of snacks dunno why still gain so fast.
mine mostly bottom

actually can buy cartons from them too. buy 10 get 1 free so might as well get individual ;p
not sure 10 pkg enough anot. cos i will be doing confinement at mummy's house and only put 10pkg over there. the rest will be at hubbie's house.
hmmm i gain 2- 3 kgs every month.. and my gynae said dun go for buffet and diet on carbo hahaha .. and advice me to eat apple as a snack .

i bought 10 + 1 only < according to my friend not enough > .. if not enough then ask my hubby to buy. i m going to do confinement @ my home.