EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

Morning! Yesterday was a tiring shopping day for me!

A little update on my lil prince. DS weight 2.2kg at 34weeks.
Gyane gave me all the admission letter and already asked me to prepare what things when admit to hospital.

Asked if i will give birth early he say hope not. DS head getting low... So i think i try not to go so far already.
Gynae sounds like I'm anything already! But I hope DS will only come out after 37-38weeks!

Last night, slept early but suddenly around 2am wake up and poo. Then can't fall asleep after that!!! Feel abit cramp cramp on the V area for like almost whole night le. But nothing happens.

Anyway, any mummies constantly nowadays keep doing "Big Business?"
Anyone heard before is part of detox and giving birth soon?

missesjoanna

Hi gals... I had a "show" last night and was worried sick that I will go into labour straightaway! Then googled plus spoke with my gynae and knew that after losing the mucus plug, labour may start in a few days' time to few weeks' time... Not necessarily immediately! Phew!

But still I have to be careful I guess... Don't dare move too much now and feeling a bit of pain at my vagina area and also lower abdomen... Hmm...

Don't know what to expect and how to react! =/
Hey dear, how you feeling today? Much more better? Still got any discharge?
update us later okay... Sorry was abit tired yesterday so went to sleep first... :)

missesjoanna

Girl, relax!! everythings will be fine. thurs go see woody then update us. talk to DD ask her "guai guai"

jus nw woody call me, i tot wat happen. jus call to ask whether i can change my delivery time.
ur Gyane just to call you and change your delivery time?... relax... last time when i got called from Gyane I also worried. Tht what happen! LOL

missesjoanna

i m currently week34 D 3. .. coming friday see gyn.. duno how fat is the baby now. :D... so looking forward to see him again! then another visit in 2weeks time.. will be ard week37 and i will be on leave liao.. waiting for his arrival! These few nights, hubby and me discuss abt how the big day will be like... all kind of scenerio mah. duno will waterbag burst first or got show first or will have no feeling ..pass due and waiting.. or will early contraction.. or.. or .. or .. so many possibilities hor. so anxious and nervous. yesterday my friend gave birth.. i feel so jealous.. today she send me her princess pic.. so cute lor. .. i cant wait!!!!!
Don't feel jealous!!! Soon is your turn already!!! :D

hibernate

Yes, i rem the blood test cos he draw frm both my hands. so far i din get back tat report think like u say will gv me when all docs done.

His CCK clinic also share with 24hrs GP but they dun share nurse one. next time i go take a photos of his clinic n watsapp u. me also will go gv the nurse my card first then go opp eat breakfast/ dinner depend which day i go. but really dun understand y take vitamins and appointment date need wait so long.

Ya, nw is the waiting time liao. u rest more on bed n dun move too much. me this few days also feel #2 lower n feel pain n tight at the lower tummy, also cannt feel much bb move. today u goin to see gynae, hope everythings is good n DD can wait another few weeks. Jia you mummy & DD!! for time being dun carry DS first, tell DS wait another feel week after DD come out u can carry her again. my #1 hving flu also keep wan me to carry her.

Chop Chop is good, we faster go thru the pain.

Angie, dun worry!! me & Joanna this few days feeling super tired and drain off liao. me slept early for 2 nites liao but still very very tired. think last tri liao, body start to feel tired n stress too.
i've been sleeping very early for 2 nights too! but i felt like i havent slept enough .. and my panda eyes are just getting worse and worse ..

AngieTan

i see .. so it looks stickier and more "jellier" from regular discharge?
because i notice lately im having more discharge again .. but there wasn't any itch like the last time when i had some infection ..

aiyo .. i think you better not move around too much, i feel scared for you lol. dont feel 闷! come here and chit chat with us! hahaha
Ya ya... Like jelly!

When we nearing labour will have more discharge de... Eeks... But like you said, no itch means no infection so should be ok...

Ya not moving around much le... Sob! Later also don't know how to make my way to gynae... Zzz...

Hard to chat using phone! Haha! Can't really sit in front of PC now for long as back will hurt! 很惨啊! :(

hibernate

Oh well, we've all been there isn't it? Rebellious towards our mums when we were younger and only now then will understand better when we become mums ourselves! Hehe...

Yes, 母爱是伟大的... And imagine last time they gave birth to us all natural without epi available... *horror*

Haha I sleep late cos I need my own quality time and only can do so after dear son sleeps and he sleeps quite late everyday... Afternoons i have to take care of him and do household chores so no time... When he naps, sometimes I steal a nap too... But best timing is when end of the day and I resting on my bed then can surf forum... Hehe!

Yes, update later!
i finally understand how hard it is to be a parent .. though my baby hasnt come out yet lol

recently got this hoo ha about this little girl claiming she slapped her mother TWICE.
i was so horrified! getting preggy and having to carry this little baby in the womb for 9 months and bringing her up for the next 14years and what the mum got was 2 slaps for being naggy. the mother will be heartbroken leh ..

hibernate

A little update on my lil prince. dear son weight 2.2kg at 34weeks.
Gyane gave me all the admission letter and already asked me to prepare what things when admit to hospital.

Asked if i will give birth early he say hope not. dear son head getting low... So i think i try not to go so far already.
Gynae sounds like I'm anything already! But I hope dear son will only come out after 37-38weeks!

Last night, slept early but suddenly around 2am wake up and poo. Then can't fall asleep after that!!! Feel abit cramp cramp on the very area for like almost whole night . But nothing happens.

little prince doing well in there! =D

i keep feeling like doing big business everyday lor
the feeling can be so intense but when i finally go do it its like chop chop only .. nothing much
i thought its my IBS or constipation .. =\

you've been getting cramps?
i'm feeling some cramps when im sleeping in my pelvic region .. can be left or right .. its quite sharp sometimes .. is that normal? i forgot to ask my gynae in the last visit aiyoh .. =\

bingtingyin

A little update on my lil prince. DS weight 2.2kg at 34weeks.

Asked if i will give birth early he say hope not. DS head getting low... So i think i try not to go so far already.
Gynae sounds like I'm anything already! But I hope DS will only come out after 37-38weeks!

Last night, slept early but suddenly around 2am wake up and poo. Then can't fall asleep after that!!! Feel abit cramp cramp on the V area for like almost whole night le. But nothing happens.

Pei sai.. me last nite slept super early so din reply u. think u really hv to bed rest liao, dun walk too much or go too far place.

me this week also hv cramp cramp feeling on the V area and tummy also feel very tight. i see u n Angie, i also afraid liao. dare nt walk so much n walk slowly.

me daily hv to poo 2 times, usually after meal. if dun go poo like somethings struck in so uncomfortable.

ur Gyane just to call you and change your delivery time?... relax... last time when i got called from Gyane I also worried. Tht what happen! LOL
ya lor, jus call to change my delivery. i tot delievery time is gynae fix one. call to scare me bah. yest i told with my collea abt the full mth box frm Sweet moments, my boss tell me the foods inside is nice n fresh.

hibernate

Ya ya... Like jelly!

When we nearing labour will have more discharge ... Eeks... But like you said, no itch means no infection so should be ok...

Ya not moving around much ... Sob! Later also dont't know how to make my way to gynae... Zzz...

Hard to chat using phone! Haha! Can't really sit in front of PC now for long as back will hurt! 很惨啊! :(
hehe thanks for the info!

your hubby can accompany you to visit gynae ma? so hard for you to move around alone like that leh ..

did you try propping yourself up in cushions left and right?
lol i sit on the floor to surf net and i put cushions all over.. =X

bingtingyin

i finally understand how hard it is to be a parent .. though my baby hasnt come out yet lol

recently got this hoo ha about this little girl claiming she slapped her mother TWICE.
i was so horrified! getting preggy and having to carry this little baby in the womb for 9 months and bringing her up for the next 14years and what the mum got was 2 slaps for being naggy. the mother will be heartbroken leh ..
nowadays, kids is getting more n more rude. i really puzzle is parents fault for nt teaching them good or is the kids fault due to chara. sometime i see those rude kids, i feel like saying them but think back, i hv a girl 4yrs old, will she behave like this when she older.

I always tell myself hv to teach our own kids and i will nt like this mummies on the newspaper.

ah i thought last time jc more than 2yrs de .. so now is shortened already ..

hahaha yest day time really very busy here
i slept early last night too .. but this morning got a bit more headache .. sian lor .. really feel like crawling back into my bed now lol

wahhhh baby growing VERY well! hahaha. what sweet drinks you take?

now im scared also already .. hahahaha. jia lat

Normally fruit juice lor, can carrot juice, minute maid orange, etc. sometimes coke. lolx

bingtingyin

lol i dont have habit in using eyegel lor .. i must start using liao .. any eye gel to recommend? hahhaa
lols.. me also dun hv habit to use eyegel but gt habit of buying. haha... recently i'm using the Premier by Dead sea eye gel. me usually use when i gt tired eye and puffy eye.

missesjoanna

Ya ya... Like jelly!

When we nearing labour will have more discharge de... Eeks... But like you said, no itch means no infection so should be ok...

Ya not moving around much le... Sob! Later also don't know how to make my way to gynae... Zzz...

today so early "me" time? ur mum looking after DS ar?... don't sit too long in front of com later u backache...