EDD in Dec 2011

hibernate

i also told hub dont't pin high hopes... hahaha

yea he excited and nervous art the same time LOL he keep sayang my bump and tell dear son cannot bully mummy must wait few more weeks keke..

yea.. that why i feel okay the pricing and i sure hit the $200 free delivery ...

the prob is people help me take photos i always buay swee ... hahahah i more confidence with my self pics! so SWEEEEEE!!! OOPS!

just wake up from nap and SUDDENLY feeling so weak!!! went poo again and faster have milo and crackers to calm down..... almost tht i'm going to faintz!!! oh and i just told Angie that i notice my bump like getting lower ..... HMmmmmmm
haha your hubby so funny. the day is coming closer .. im sure everyone's excited!

omg what happen? you ok ma?

hahah i dont know if hub will do the same for #2 LOL

of cos mot me ... mum will go keke... or the most i dont order boxes for them since never invite them shall see how it goes... cos dont't like them but mum abit insist to call cos she say "boy must invite!" then i was like "GIRL also must invite!"

No prob ! sure swee swee want !!!! yea yea! have a gathering and all BBs' take photos together.

that's why! can't be ! hmmm going to have my dinner! Laksa today
wah laksa .. got add noodle? haha

hibernate

Haha yes must guai guai k?? Hehe...

Ya ... It's only how bad it is... =/

My friend told me her nephew, about 5 years old, has no respect for his daddy one... One day his mother ask him what is the short form for daddy's name? He said "DUMB"... =.="

I dont't know is it the mum taught him one cos she not on good terms with the hubby or the kid ownself say one but it's really very bad , dont't you think?

Haha! Same! I can even feel her movements on my thighs! And yes, tummy shaking left to right, makes me sway from left to right too! Haha! She is one powerful girl ! =P
har! 5 year old already do that to daddy?
not good leh .. and its not the right things to teach a kid lor ..

hahaha when my little boy starts twisting around i have to twist too .. to make myself more comfy =X

missesjoanna

haha your hubby so funny. the day is coming closer .. im sure everyone's excited!

omg what happen? you ok ma?

wah laksa .. got add noodle? haha
#1 he very caring for me now. dunno #2 will he do the same anot.... LOL yea everyone really getting more and more excited liao!!! like Angie say last 100m liao!!!

dunno le!!! i ate duck rice before i go nap wake up suddenly feel so weak!!! but heng ate something and more calm down.

no le don't feel like add noodles hahahahah later still can eat when hub back

missesjoanna

My friend told me her nephew, about 5 years old, has no respect for his daddy one... One day his mother ask him what is the short form for daddy's name? He said "DUMB"... =.="

I don't know is it the mum taught him one cos she not on good terms with the hubby or the kid ownself say one but it's really very bad lor, don't you think?
WAH! why the son like that de? then his mother never teach him ma??/ I can't imagine DS say this to me!!!

but sometime i believe kids will follow what we adults say de. so maybe the mum keep saying "DUMB" to the father then son follow lo. if not really is the mum teach de

hibernate

#1 he very caring for me now. dont know #2 will he do the same anot.... LOL yea everyone really getting more and more excited !!! like Angie say last 100m !!!

dont know !!! i ate duck rice before i go nap wake up suddenly feel so weak!!! but lucky ate something and more calm down.

no dont't feel like add noodles hahahahah later still can eat when hub back
have faith in him! haha. last 100m, very fast liao!

you feel better now ma?

haha eat 2nd round? =P

bingtingyin

NO LOR!!! Not only 5 kg hor!!! I haven't even lost the balance extra weight after birth of DS (i.e. 8 kg) then put on again for DD lor! Cos gap so near mah! 8 kg + 5 kg = 13 kg to lose leh! Die! Sad... Hope can lose soon! See myself in mirror nowadays sianz! Zzz...

Ya lor too calm already sometimes make me even worry more leh! I opposite from you! LOL!

So slow right? I ask the nurse just now she say not yet and tell me never mind, anything just go admit only... No need all these de... =.=

Ya me and Joanna now like very scary time lor... Got to be careful!
dun worry la, after confinement u gt a lot of time to slim down plus u hv to take care 2 bb at a time. i search online abt slimming down. gt one we can try, everyday use stroller to bring bb out for 40mins walk or jog. me gain a lot during pregy so i will use this chance to slim down as much as possible.

think i opposite from u if i see him so calm i also feel calm but when things really happen to me, dun noe i can really calm down or nt.

think all his nurse very slow one. if nt we also dun need wait so long at clinic. rem 4yrs ago is opp one. wait doc long but book appt is fast. u next wisit really gt to push them.

yes, i will be more careful n rest more. gt u n joanna as an example, i will be 100% careful.

bingtingyin

hahah i dunno if hub will do the same for #2 LOL

of cos mot me la... mum will go lo keke... or the most i don order boxes for them since never invite them shall see how it goes... cos don't like them le but mum abit insist to call cos she say "boy must invite!" then i was like "GIRL also must invite!"

No prob la! sure swee swee want la!!!! yea yea! have a gathering and all BBs' take photos together.

that's why! can't be ma! hmmm going to have my dinner! Laksa today
then u hv to wait for #2 then u will noe the ans.

then u mum wil be super tired. u talk to ur mum again see wat she wan to do, cos is her family. Ya lor, boy or girl also hv to invite meh. my mum also say dun need to invite my relatives cos i'm #2 liao. i will insist to ask them cos #2 also my bb y dun invite. i dun wan ppl during CNY ask y i din invite them.

ok.. will rem to hv a group photos for all the lovely DS & DD plus all the mummies here.

marmalade

I think sure got difference for #2 de leh... Or is it just my hub? Zzz...

Can see with #2 less attentive, less concerned, less gan jiong! Touch tummy or talk to baby also lesser! *angry*

Sigh... My mum also say #2 no need invite for full month... Then i angry say cos she is girl har? You know my mum mah, super favour boys de... Then of course she deny... Say very mafan need to call relatives and everything... Then paiseh they need to travel down and spend money for ang pow... Zzz... I just wanna share the happy occasion mah... Then somemore DS one got do, DD one never do... So unfair right? Sigh... But I cannot say win my mum lah... What to do... Poor DD! =(((

Wah! Laksa where got full??! =PPPP

hmm, if dun want relatives, how about just invite close friends ? at least got some celebration. :)
i am carrying number 1, so should have full month but when i think of it, i also sian, cos some relatives not so close, but have to invite else not so nice....urgh.
then again, just have to do, treat it like CNY gathering, then maybe during the real CNY, i can relak at home. hee.

marmalade

But they really earn alot le!!!!! just left than 5mins consultation they can earn few hundred bucks!

Yea i heard both ur gynae before! Super pop lo!

Who knows your baby will also become gynae in future too ? then you can xiang qing fu alrdy =D
sigh, i can't imagine i become lao kok kok with my hub and my kids...

bingtingyin

Ya lor... If never ask or pass you then not necessary bah I guess... Hehe...

Wah at least his CCK clinic got 12 to 14 seats... His SK one used to be 8, now 4!!! Zzz... Poor mummies... The GP side also about 4 only... And some people seated at GP side de also won't give up seats lah... Maybe cos they also really sick... Hehe... It's pathetic lah here... The walkway so narrow and our tummies all in the way! LOL!

I know how you feel lor... Cos I also worried can't carry DS after birth if need csect... DS about 11kg... Ya, Woody say if baby big then can induce... See how in 2 weeks time bah... By then, also safe for DD to come out liao in terms of weeks...

Ya same... Easily tired and hungry... I was just telling Joanna! Haha... Told her it's baby's last 100m dash so must take in more to grow faster for this last dash! Hehe!
ok... will see wat the nurse will gv me.

CCK gt 12-14 seats is include GP one. my side see GP ppl is less but the seat is nornally occuiped by couple(father & mother) the father also will nt gv seat to mummies who hv big tummy. those in the early tri mummies also dun gv seat one. CCK side gt many PRC couple go see him. Sk clinic is at neighbourhood or at shopping mall. CCK clinic is at those shop hse so is hot in the monday. everytime i bring my #1, she will like apple. my mum go one time nag one time. lols..

wow... then another 2 weeeks we will hear good news frm u liao. me also think if full term plus bb weight ok. then induce also a good idea. jus tat u cannt go thru the natural contraction.

all our bb is on the 100m or 200m dash liao. soon all will reach finishing line. we also complete our first mission.

bingtingyin

I think sure got difference for #2 de leh... Or is it just my hub? Zzz...

Can see with #2 less attentive, less concerned, less gan jiong! Touch tummy or talk to baby also lesser! *angry*

Sigh... My mum also say #2 no need invite for full month... Then i angry say cos she is girl har? You know my mum mah, super favour boys de... Then of course she deny... Say very mafan need to call relatives and everything... Then paiseh they need to travel down and spend money for ang pow... Zzz... I just wanna share the happy occasion mah... Then somemore DS one got do, DD one never do... So unfair right? Sigh... But I cannot say win my mum lah... What to do... Poor DD! =(((

Wah! Laksa where got full??! =PPPP
man is all the same bah. my hub also less this n tat. me also lazy to push him. last time i will remind him if he 4get to do it.

so sad, ur mum say tat. if nt u call urself to ur relative n invite them over. me very insist to invite them. if my mum nt going to call, i will call all my cousins n relatives myself. if those relative gt heart, they will come if u invite one.

i rem my #1, my in-law dun noe gt invite my hub's "gugu" or nt, in the end onli his parents, uncle and few "ah yi". i dun care so much, as long my side gt ppl come then ok.

AngieTan

but this time round u only gain 5kg le! i going to hit 20kg liao hahahaha dunno i need to take how long to slim down.

i remb u told me the gynae package can claim ma right then they never give u any receipt for it?

Yea both of us now really scary time!!! and i'm only 1 week behind u!
Haha don't need to lose the full 20 kg as once baby out, a few kg will be off... Like mine, after give birth, straight 7/8 kg off! So balance is what you need to lose... Hehe...

Receipt they will give just not the time yet according to them...

Ya must take care!

maru

good morning everyone,
our dec mummy all very active in this forum haha ......

holiday mode *ON* .. welcoming our long weekend and rest day ....

wow .. u still eat laksa , rojak ar .... "phei fu" , i try my best not to eat spicy and heaty food ...

missesjoanna

then u hv to wait for #2 then u will noe the ans.

then u mum wil be super tired. u talk to ur mum again see wat she wan to do, cos is her family. Ya lor, boy or girl also hv to invite meh. my mum also say dun need to invite my relatives cos i'm #2 liao. i will insist to ask them cos #2 also my bb y dun invite. i dun wan ppl during CNY ask y i din invite them.

ok.. will rem to hv a group photos for all the lovely DS & DD plus all the mummies here.
yea i will let you know the ans when i'm having #2 :)

hahaha she won't feel tired de lo!!! she like so happy! cos 1st grandson ma! yea understand is her family but not only me have this thinking.
even my cousins' wanna celebrate full month or b'day party for their kids, they won't invite my mum's side too. LOL only box arrive nia.
cos mum's side damn ma fan you invite this never invite that they will make noise de.
they won't ask why never invite de la....

yea yea! it will be very nice :)