EDD in December 2009

adelynn

Haha...thanks...hmmm...not gg to shop bah...coz due to house gt 2 lill boy ...then may think of using thier last time clothes.....zzzzzsave money...lol
lucky you. my extended family's full of boys so hand me downs for boys are easy (no sweat) but for girls, its a different story. but to save $, i dont mind dressing my girl in blues hehe

cony

Just had my check-up today, and the gynae said i'm putting on too much weight too fast.... cos i gained nearly 5-6 kg in a month... =P

time to cut down on chocolates and ice-cream.

they say that having girls will have sweet tooth, any mummies find this to be true? i used to dislike desserts, now i find myself reaching for chocolates everyday..
hi, babybull! I'm on the same condition as you. Put on 5 kg during the month(( Tomorrow going to gynae and worry much she said I'm overweight(((( Does your gynae advised you to make some more tests to find out the reason you put on add weight?

Do you really take more chocolates and ice-cream than you did before pregnancy? I'm having a girl, but don't like desserts much. However, take more food than I used to do(( It's time to count calories :embarrassed:

cony

Hi everyone...i just went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital ytd for mine detail scan...finally yeah...get to know my lill one gender...is a baby BOY....
Congratulation, stupidyeye! All the best to you and your boy!!! Now you can think about his name :)

It seams that there will be almost the same new born boys and girls in December :)

Triquetra

hi, babybull! I'm on the same condition as you. Put on 5 kg during the month(( Tomorrow going to gynae and worry much she said I'm overweight(((( Does your gynae advised you to make some more tests to find out the reason you put on add weight?

Do you really take more chocolates and ice-cream than you did before pregnancy? I'm having a girl, but dont't like desserts much. However, take more food than I used to do(( It's time to count calories :embarrassed:
Try eating more often but smaller portion. I have also been eating a lot (not just snacks and junk food) and still getting hungry quite easily -_-''

stupidyeye

Babies grow very fast, I am also using my friend's daughter and niece's old clothes xD
haha true...but still gt buy a few piece la...coz ma mum gave all e newborn de clothes liao...so jz buy new born oni...

lucky you. my extended family's full of boys so hand me downs for boys are easy (no sweat) but for girls, its a different story. but to save $, i dont mind dressing my girl in blues hehe
haha....gd idea...blue is a nice colour actualli....bt well...gal shld dress more girly lah...lik dat mei mei mah....

Congratulation, stupidyeye! All the best to you and your boy!!! Now you can think about his name :)

It seams that there will be almost the same new born boys and girls in December :)
hmm...yeah...start to think now..and is reali a big question lo!!!!Don't know what to put is beter...

Triquetra

haha true...but still gt buy a few piece ...coz mum gave all e newborn clothes ...so jz buy new born oni...
Actually I have also bought quite a few clothes for my bb recently. The clothes look too adorable to resist >.<"

I feel happy looking at those tiny dresses or bodysuits, so cute!

stupidyeye

Actually I have also bought quite a few clothes for my baby recently. The clothes look too adorable to resist >.<"

I feel happy looking at those tiny dresses or bodysuits, so cute!

haha...gdgd...well...i can't buy too mani....must save money...coz now ma dad is e oni one earning....maybe will look for some old clothes frm others.....

Triquetra

haha...gdgd...well...i can't buy too mani....must save money...coz now dad is e oni one earning....maybe will look for some old clothes frm others.....
Also good cause you never know how fast they grow!
My 7 months old niece is already wearing 12-18 months old clothes (at least).

sufeit0115

Hi adelynn,

since our edd is very near, think most likely we are going to bump into each other in KKH during delivery, hehe....

me joining september 18th class, just wondering if it's too late for me.. hmm.. i wanted to join earlier one but i signed up too late so the sept class is the earliest i can join..

adelynn

me joining september 18th class, just wondering if it's too late for me.. hmm.. i wanted to join earlier one but i signed up too late so the sept class is the earliest i can join..
i start this sat, and last class is on 14 nov, so i gather urs will end about 3 weeks after mine? my EDD is on 05/12, so that gives me about 3 weeks plus (if all goes well and baby cooperates)

mrslimlee

Hi all mummies and daddies (if any)...
Today is my 1st time here and this is my 1st post...
I am also a Dec mummy... My EDD is one 20th Dec and expecting a BOY... Its been 23weeks already!
I am seeing Doc. W.K Tan from Thomson Medical Center...
Anyone from Thomson Medical Center too?
Anyone attending B.B Wong's ParentCraft lesson starting on e 3rd of Sep?

MilkMilk

I am a confinement lady & has been working in this field for the pass 4 years. My age is 50 & I am a chinese lady from Ipoh, Malaysia. Language spoken are English, Mandarin & B. Malaysia. Dialet spoken are Cantonese, Hokkien & Hakka. I am interested in cooking & I can cook chinese dishes, western dishes & nonya dishes. I love babies very much.

I have been working in Kuala Lumpur, Johore, Penang , Ipoh, Singapore and Australia.

My job responsibilities are to cook 3 meals plus tea snacks. Nourishing breakfast will be prepare with care. Lunch & Dinner will have soup, meat/fish & vegetables. Tea snacks would be light desert. Herbal nourishing drink or double boil chicken essence for the new mothers to consume during the night.

Baby hygiene is important. Bathe, change nappy & help to feed the newborns. Taking care of the babies throughout the night.

I fully support & encourage new mothers to breastfeed. I will guide new mothers to breastfeed.
When mothers are going back to work schedule will be provided for the new mothers to express their milk for the babies in the day time.

Year 2009 I am already been booked for the month of April, May, June, August, October. I have 2 partners working along with me.

I will be accepting bookings for January 2010 onward and on Chinese New Year Periods.

My contact no : +6012 517 9748
Email :
jeannie.khor@yahoo.com
Jeannie Confinement Lady
Hi Miss Jeannie, may i know how much is your charges? May you send your charges to my email at nchw2003@hotmail.com. Thanks.