EDD in December 2009

haffa

Hi everyone...

Juz tested positive after 6 years trying to conceive. Based on the online due date calculator, edd is 2nd Dec. So was wondering whether anyone out there due in dec too...?

Incubator

Congrats! Well, my EDD could be either end November or early December. =) Have yet to see a doctor. I also TTC for a while before this. Take good care of yourself. has your Morning Sickness started? I feel bloated and gas-sy all the time. Heh.

haffa

Thanks dear..:)
I went to a women's clinic near my house. Doc scanned and can see small dot...waterbag i think...as for proper gynae..i will be going for my 1st appointment on 27 April..Dr Joycelyn Wong. Wat abt u..seen a gynae already? Regarding morning sickness...so far nothing yet...juz tummy cramp once in a while....U take care too yeah...;)

jas13

Hello!!
I have just tested positive last week. EDD on 5Dec.
No MS yet. Only mild cramp. Have seen the gynae last sat, took blood test for HCG count. Result shows low HCG, so took a hormone jab yesterday.
Will be going back for scan next week.

haffa

Congrats Jas! I went for scanning but so far have not taken any blood test yet. Which gynae are you seeing?

Incubator

I will be seeing Dr Wong Mun Tat this Saturday. I waited a while as I have retroverted uterus and if i see him too early, he will use a vaginal scope to scan, which i hate.

I have cramps frequently too. Am just keeping my fingers crossed and hope to see the little heartbeat on the screen. =)

jas13

Congrats Jas! I went for scanning but so far have not taken any blood test yet. Which gynae are you seeing?
Congrats to you too! I'm seeing Dr Fong Yang at paragon. He suggested no scans at the moment cos i will only see a sac. Hence i went for blood test to monitor the progress instead and only go for scan until 6-7th week when i can hear my bb heartbeat.
I think different gynae has got diff method of monitoring pregnancy. Non of my friends have gone for any blood tests during their 1st trim. But I think most importantly, our pregnancies must be smooth sailing and happy! :Dancing_tongue:

jas13

I will be seeing Dr Wong Mun Tat this Saturday. I waited a while as I have retroverted uterus and if i see him too early, he will use a vaginal scope to scan, which i hate.

I have cramps frequently too. Am just keeping my fingers crossed and hope to see the little heartbeat on the screen. =)
Congrats to you too!:win:

Incubator

Hmm, looks like I am parking myself here for the rest of my journey. Seen the gynae last saturday thinking that I was already 7 weeks, from the scan it seemed that I am in fact only 5! Don't know why, it could be my irregular periods I guess.

Saw the waterbag and the little foetus but no heartbeat yet. Going to see the doc in another 2 weeks time!

adelynn

Hey All

My EDD is also in Dec 09; went for my 1st scan on 9Apr, saw nothing but a waterbag... had some bleeding and cramps on sunday, went in for check up and scans, finally saw the baby's heartbeat!

sufeit0115

Hi Adelynn,

Congratulation!! How many weeks are u? I am currently 5 weeks, haven't go for any checkup, but schedule the kkh's appointment at 8 may. My EDD is around 16 Dec, how about u?

adelynn

Hi Adelynn,

Congratulation!! How many weeks are u? I am currently 5 weeks, haven't go for any checkup, but schedule the kkh's appointment at 8 may. My EDD is around 16 Dec, how about u?
Hi, My EDD is 07 Dec, at about 6 weeks.
Im also with TPS @ KKH and went for my 1st check up last thursday.
Going back on 23 Apr again for a follow up

Congrats too! Our babies don't seem that far apart from each other :) Any idea which gynae will you be seeing?

sufeit0115

Hi, My EDD is 07 Dec, at about 6 weeks.
Im also with TPS @ KKH and went for my 1st check up last thursday.
Going back on 23 Apr again for a follow up

Congrats too! Our babies don't seem that far apart from each other :) Any idea which gynae will you be seeing?
My appointment is at women's clinics C, heard that have to wait very long....:shyxxx:Do you mind to share the charges @TPS? Is it expensive? How is the service? If the difference is not much, i think i would like to change to it TPS as well. Any good gynae to recommend? This is my 1st baby so a lot of things r not sure....guess our baby is just one week apart?

Incubator

Welcome to the Dec baby thread..incubator.:) So did ur gynae tell u when is ur edd..?
No. Apparently the foetus was really small (5 weeks) and no heartbeat yet. I looked hard at the scan but it didn't say anythg abt EDD. Dr Wong gave me some "an tai yao" to support the pregnancy.

So disappointed lah. If my period was regular, I should already be 8 weeks and not 5! =((

adelynn

My appointment is at women's clinics C, heard that have to wait very long....:shyxxx:Do you mind to share the charges @TPS? Is it expensive? How is the service? If the difference is not much, i think i would like to change to it TPS as well. Any good gynae to recommend? This is my 1st baby so a lot of things r not sure....guess our baby is just one week apart?
Hmms, i have heard terror stories but i guess it really depends.
I am not sure of the charges at the women clinics, but my uncle who works in KKH (and mainly the reason why i chose KKH) is that the price difference between the higher end prices at women's clinics and TPS vary between 10% or so

I know both TPS & women's clinics display their consultation charges so ill check it out for you when i go down next thursday?

As my uncle works in KKH and it is also my first baby, i think its very natural that 1st time mummies have tons of questions. My uncle recommended me Dr. JJ Chee; extremely experienced and patient with patients.

So far, i have had a good experience with her.
Hmm, if you dont mind, next thursday when im gg down for my appt, you can tag along and feel for yourself how TPS is? (PM me if you are interested or free)

sufeit0115

Hmms, i have heard terror stories but i guess it really depends.
I am not sure of the charges at the women clinics, but my uncle who works in KKH (and mainly the reason why i chose KKH) is that the price difference between the higher end prices at women's clinics and TPS vary between 10% or so

I know both TPS & women's clinics display their consultation charges so ill check it out for you when i go down next thursday?

As my uncle works in KKH and it is also my first baby, i think its very natural that 1st time mummies have tons of questions. My uncle recommended me Dr. JJ Chee; extremely experienced and patient with patients.

So far, i have had a good experience with her.
Hmm, if you dont mind, next thursday when im gg down for my appt, you can tag along and feel for yourself how TPS is? (PM me if you are interested or free)
Hi, thanks for your clear explanation. I actually called up KKH to ask, they said i am now subsidised patient, if i choose tps, i would be charged as private patient. I think if the difference in charges is about 10%, i would go to tps cos i am very scared of waiting....

I am very much like to go down with you on thursday but i have to work leh :err:. keep in touch ok :tlaugh:Have u heard baby's heartbeat already? I am very looking forward to it....

sufeit0115

i just called KKH to change my appointment in clinics C to TPS, hehe, since your uncle recommend Dr JJ Chee, i also chose her as my gynae and my appointment is at 30 Apr. Maybe in future we could schedule the same date & meet up. Thks for your advices so much...

adelynn

i just called KKH to change my appointment in clinics C to TPS, hehe, since your uncle recommend Dr JJ Chee, i also chose her as my gynae and my appointment is at 30 Apr. Maybe in future we could schedule the same date & meet up. Thks for your advices so much...
Hey Dear :) Dr Chee's a sweet lil lady. If i am not wrong, she only sees patients on Thursdays, so 1 way or another, we can either schedule the same day or we will somehow bump into each other :D

No problem :)