EDD in December 2009

JeannieKhor

I am a confinement lady & has been working in this field for the pass 4 years. My age is 50 & I am a chinese lady from Ipoh, Malaysia. Language spoken are English, Mandarin & B. Malaysia. Dialet spoken are Cantonese, Hokkien & Hakka. I am interested in cooking & I can cook chinese dishes, western dishes & nonya dishes. I love babies very much.

I have been working in Kuala Lumpur, Johore, Penang , Ipoh, Singapore and Australia.

My job responsibilities are to cook 3 meals plus tea snacks. Nourishing breakfast will be prepare with care. Lunch & Dinner will have soup, meat/fish & vegetables. Tea snacks would be light desert. Herbal nourishing drink or double boil chicken essence for the new mothers to consume during the night.

Baby hygiene is important. Bathe, change nappy & help to feed the newborns. Taking care of the babies throughout the night.

I fully support & encourage new mothers to breastfeed. I will guide new mothers to breastfeed.
When mothers are going back to work schedule will be provided for the new mothers to express their milk for the babies in the day time.

Year 2009 I am already been booked for the month of April, May, June, August, October. I have 2 partners working along with me.

I will be accepting bookings for January 2010 onward and on Chinese New Year Periods.

My contact no : +6012 517 9748
Email :
jeannie.khor@yahoo.com
Jeannie Confinement Lady

babybull

hello all Dec 09 mummies,

logging in the first time here. My EDD is 6 Dec, just had my first gynae scan on Monday with Dr Benjamin Tham from KKH.

seems like a lot of us having babies around the same period, and mostly going to kkh too? =)

haffa

Hi babybull...

Welcome to the thread :) My edd is on the 2nd Dec. So how's ur pregnancy going so far? I have been having ms recently and no appetite....*sigh* don't feel like eating anything even though i'm hungry....:(

adelynn

hello all Dec 09 mummies,

logging in the first time here. My EDD is 6 Dec, just had my first gynae scan on Monday with Dr Benjamin Tham from KKH.

seems like a lot of us having babies around the same period, and mostly going to kkh too? =)
Hey babybull

yeap seems to be that way :)

26JMC

hello, i should be around ur date too. hehe
but gynae commented mine is too small to detect the dimension and EDD, so will only know this coming sat hopefully :)

Hi everyone...

Juz tested positive after 6 years trying to conceive. Based on the online due date calculator, edd is 2nd Dec. So was wondering whether anyone out there due in dec too...?

cony

Hi, Everybody!

Congratulate all December mummies!!! It's such a great pleasure to wait a baby! :Dancing_wub:

My EED is around 9 December, now almost 7 weeks.

It's interesting, do you count your weeks since the day of last period or since the day of conception?

cony

I've counted since the conception, but the found lots of articls in the net, that offer to count since the last period... What's correct?

Last edited:

sufeit0115

I've counted since the conception, but the found lots of articls in the net, that offer to count since the last period... What's correct?
Hi Cony normally doc also based on your last menses to count the EDD cos the date of conception maybe difficult to estimate accurately. Have you seen a gynae yet? :tlaugh:

cony

Hi Cony normally doc also based on your last menses to count the EDD cos the date of conception maybe difficult to estimate accurately. Have you seen a gynae yet? :tlaugh:
Not yet. Will come in a week and a half. So, if count since the last menses, it will be 10 weeks :Dancing_wub: Does it possible to do a scan that time? I hope, a tiny baby will be already visible)))

sufeit0115

Not yet. Will come in a week and a half. So, if count since the last menses, it will be 10 weeks :Dancing_wub: Does it possible to do a scan that time? I hope, a tiny baby will be already visible)))
Wow congratulations 10 weeks sounds good!! I just went for my first gynae appt at week 7, can see tiny baby in sac with heartbeat, the feeling is very overwhelming, so if you are 10 weeks, the baby will be more visible. :Dancing_wub:Good luck!!

cony

I just went for my first gynae appt at week 7, can see tiny baby in sac with heartbeat, the feeling is very overwhelming, so if you are 10 weeks, the baby will be more visible. :Dancing_wub:Good luck!!

Have you really heard heartbeat only at week 7? It's great! I imagine how excited you were!!! :rofl: Looking forward my first gynae appointment!

adelynn

I just went for my first gynae appt at week 7, can see tiny baby in sac with heartbeat, the feeling is very overwhelming, so if you are 10 weeks, the baby will be more visible. :Dancing_wub:Good luck!!

Have you really heard heartbeat only at week 7? It's great! I imagine how excited you were!!! :rofl: Looking forward my first gynae appointment!
You will feel the same excitement when you see the baby's heartbeat on the screen. I was a lucky one, i managed to catch a glimpse of a faint picture of heartbeat at late 5 weeks. :)

Jenni

Hi,

It hard to use the Last menes date to count coz if use last menes date to count i should be 9 Weeks plus but went to gyane and the gyane say i am 7 weeks plus now...

sufeit0115

Hi,

It hard to use the Last menes date to count coz if use last menes date to count i should be 9 Weeks plus but went to gyane and the gyane say i am 7 weeks plus now...

I think gynae also based on the scan(e.g the foetus size) to determine the number of weeks and using last menses is one of the reference point...of course this is not the sole factor. If based on my last menses, i will be only 6 weeks++ cos my menses cycle is more than 30 days, but gynae said shd be 7 weeks based on baby size.... :tlaugh:

babybull

hi all mummies, yup the scan will give the due date as well as the number of weeks based on the size..

actually my period is super long and irregular, so if the gynae were to judge based on that, i would already have been 3 months preggie! so i counted based on ovulation date.

btw i've a question.. does feeling nauseous qualify as morning sickness? or must it be accompanied by vomitting?