EDD in December 2009

cony

btw i've a question.. does feeling nauseous qualify as morning sickness? or must it be accompanied by vomitting?
Morning sickness may be accompanied by vomitting, but may not. It's individually.

Luckily, I'm only feeling nauseous, but the friend of mine had morning vomitting during the first 12 weeks :eek:15:

It's interesting, have you changed taste being pregnant? I used to be a sweet tooth, now can't take sweets at all...:wefrown:

hei, my condition is similar as you cony, i feel very nauseous but no vomitting and hopefuly won't vomit cos i hate the feeling. before being preggy i love to eat anything sweet too but now only eat salty and spicy stuff.. :wink:

Summer01

Hello all,

Congrats to all Dec MTB mummies! My EDD is in Dec-09 too. I've seen a gynae, had a scan of my little baby, only a tiny dot now. Doc gave some 'an tai yao' and recommend me to continue take folic acid supplement for at least another 2 mths more. Let's all take good care and have a happy 9 mths pregnancy !

adelynn

Hello all,

Congrats to all Dec MTB mummies! My EDD is in Dec-09 too. I've seen a gynae, had a scan of my little baby, only a tiny dot now. Doc gave some 'an tai yao' and recommend me to continue take folic acid supplement for at least another 2 mths more. Let's all take good care and have a happy 9 mths pregnancy !
Hey Summer01

Congrats :)
Yeap, let's all have a happy pregnancy
(minus away the MS; for me at least)
Hehe

haffa

Aaaargghhh...feeling so miserable rite now. NO appetite to eat and when i eat...after a while will throw up. Feeling so helpless...really can't wait for 1st trimester to be over so i can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.

Harmy

Oh no!!!

Morning sickness really does suck and gets you feeling down, but try and stay strong and just think it will be over soon and then you can really enjoy your pregnancy!!

babybull

haiz... i was just getting used to feeling nauseaus all the time (around 2 weeks le), then last night i nearly threw up on the mrt!! almost didn't make it back home before everything came up.

i read somewhere that nausea starts around week 6 or so into the pregnancy, then may begin getting worse.

i saw my gynae at the end of week 6, still fine and eating well, but he told me i may begin getting nausea symptoms as the baby grows bigger.

Now i know what he said is so true...

adelynn

Last 2 weeks i used to have nausea only in the evening, now the "feel like vomit" feeling lasted all day long!! :embarrassed:
Hey Sufeit0115

Same for me, i use to only have the nausea feeling and the vomiting in the morning, now it accompanies every meal i take :( and the nausea seem to be a permanent thing in my life now

cui_er

My edd when I used online calculator based on first day of last period is 8th dec. But on based on scanning size, my gynae gave the edd of 12th Dec. So still super long way to go!!!

I myself rarely feel nauseous, even with the first pregnancy. But a lot of books say it's best to not let yourself get too hungry or the nausea feeling with be even stronger. Also, during the rare periods where I do feel queasy, I find that eating sweet cornflakes like Frosties or Fruit Loops help quite a bit. :D

sufeit0115

My edd when I used online calculator based on first day of last period is 8th dec. But on based on scanning size, my gynae gave the edd of 12th Dec. So still super long way to go!!!

I myself rarely feel nauseous, even with the first pregnancy. But a lot of books say it's best to not let yourself get too hungry or the nausea feeling with be even stronger. Also, during the rare periods where I do feel queasy, I find that eating sweet cornflakes like Frosties or Fruit Loops help quite a bit. :D
Wow u are so lucky:tlaugh:!!! But i heard from people said boy's pregnancy is normally smoother with less morning sickness, while girl's pregnancy is bundled with more discomfort. Don't know whether is it true?? :err:

cui_er

Oh man, sianz.... my first was a boy. Totally no pregnancy symptoms, in fact I only found out when i was about 18 weeks into the pregnancy, cos my periods quite irregular at that time. I'm really hoping for a gal this time... >.< But this time at least i did feel a teeny weeny bit nauseous at times when I get too hungry. *crosses fingers*

cony

Wow u are so lucky:tlaugh:!!! But i heard from people said boy's pregnancy is normally smoother with less morning sickness, while girl's pregnancy is bundled with more discomfort. Don't know whether is it true?? :err:
I've heard that girl's pregnancy makes mummy good looking, whereas boy's pregnancy makes mummy looking exhausted. Anybody know, whether is it true??:20:

haffa

Hi cony...

heard abt it too...but dunno if it is true or not...Gosh..if it is based on 1st trimester...i'm so sian with the morning sickness until no mood to dress up...

Incubator

I've heard that girl's pregnancy makes mummy good looking, whereas boy's pregnancy makes mummy looking exhausted. Anybody know, whether is it true??:20:
I also heard abt that but I looked fine when I was carrying my son and everyone thought I was having a girl.

This time I don't know coz I feel like shite and look like it too. Sigh.

i kinda believe it too, cos every mummy i talk to only 1 out of 10 have morning sickness while carrying boy. but my mum said all her 4 pregnancy (2 boy 2 girl) all accompanied with morning sickness..

Summer01

Hello Adelynn,

MS only happens in the am? Actually, I'm ok in the am, but coming to PM (esp evening), gets extremely hungry and kinda nausea. No appetite at all for lunch and dinner too. Only snacks in btw. Food intake is like 2 mouthful then that's it, cannot take in anymore. Going to see gynae again next week and check it out. Btw, anyone know if we should apply lotion to stomach even in 1st trimester ? my hubby pester me to go get and aply :p

Summer01

Last 2 weeks i used to have nausea only in the evening, now the "feel like vomit" feeling lasted all day long!! :embarrassed:

Hello Sufeit,

Ya! Exactly what I'm feeling, nausea in the evening. but I seems ok the rest of the day. Hope things will improve as we move on in this 1st trimester.

adelynn

Hello Adelynn,

MS only happens in the am? Actually, I'm ok in the am, but coming to PM (esp evening), gets extremely hungry and kinda nausea. No appetite at all for lunch and dinner too. Only snacks in btw. Food intake is like 2 mouthful then that's it, cannot take in anymore. Going to see gynae again next week and check it out. Btw, anyone know if we should apply lotion to stomach even in 1st trimester ? my hubby pester me to go get and aply :p
Hi Summer01

my MS started only with the morning and then progressed to every meal.
I still manage to take down my meals normally (sometimes no appetite but i just force myself to finish) but it will come up again shortly after... Im always hoping that what i eat is more than what comes up, so there are some left :D

Most stretch mark creams/lotions would recommend you not to apply in the first trimester cuz thats when the pregnancy has the highest chances of miscarriage and is the most 'unstable'. You may want to ask ur gynae.

jws

Dear all MTB... My wife and I have visited Tanny Chan. She was good but her consultation were way beyond our budget, spend $850+ on 1st consultation, thus need some recommendation on good and cost reasonable female gynae. If possible would you be able to share the cost of the pkg from the gynae and what is included in the pkg?

Thanks and have a nice day.