EDD in July?

mixue84

Dear Ladies!

sorry been MIA for a while and neglecting in this thread...
I have been so busy with work, today finally i took a day leave to rest at home...

I have started buying BB stuffs. just now went to jurong point, kiddy palace to get some mittens, booties, an infant cap, a washing bottle brush and 2 CDs for BB to listen..

We have decided to get another lighter weight pram for BB in kiddy palace and also will be getting heavy furniture for BB in IKEA, like Cot, changing table and drawers..

I have saw some talking abt buying breastpump accessories. I have this blogshop website--> Megababystore's Blog

They have a thread in SMH http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4906708.html?1292739393

Mummies will love it.. hee..

mixue84

I'll be seeing my baby boy later! :) I'm so happy!

I think a few mummies have already started to buy stuff already. I have bought a sterilizer and baby detergent and some other stuff. Can slowly buy, so that you don't have to 1 time spend alot of money. Cos everything is not really cheap.
Tiggee i think may spend up to a thousand for 1st time BB, just on buying things...

win11

hi babes,
my edd cfm on 11th July..bt i heard fr colleague that for first time mums will always be earlier than edd given by doc..is that true? having a boy..i want a gal bt its a boy..so hubby is super excited than me.. i'm just like OK..head thinking of planning 2nd one in 5yrs time hahah

aniway in my last month of 2nd trimester and started buying stuffs ..is it too early?
I think you better start shopping around n give urself smtime to choose...i think u wil feel heavy n too tired too walk at later stage of the pregnancy. Im still a week away fm my last trimester but im already feeling tired n sleepy all the time...also lazy to go shopping for bb stuffs already

I just went to see my gynae ytd. My baby is abt 700g?
Have juz come back from my appointment.. gynae say baby weight have gone up from 300g to 600g in 1 mth... so happy... omg but my will have gone up from 55kg to 58kg hahah.... she ask me to keep it up and hope to see increase every mth... gynae today have tell me about my c-sect day... as my EDD is on 20th Jul 2011, it must be after 38wks but can't be too early... so she have given me the date is either 11th or 12th July 2011...

have bring my 2 boys along... they so excited ^_^

usagibb

Hello Mummies....MIA for quite some time, busy with work and on course for 2 days and can only read the thread now...so many to catch up....hahaha

Work hasnt been very smooth lately, always got problems here and there, so kind of sianz....cant describe the mood now...

anyway tml morning gg for my routine check up....hb not back from his business trip so this will be my 2nd time gg alone :(

buying stuffs....hmmm, bot afew things lar, mainly booties and receiving blankets....hb also bot some clothings at US, so waiting for him to come back to look at the stuffs

havent go and dig out my 'lao da' clothings to wash for 'lao er'....maybe another month then start doing all this...haha....

Big Welcome to all newcomers....

Tiggee

My gynae ask me not to eat so much. Cos I gained 3kg since my last visit.

So far, I've spent abt 200 plus on baby stuff. But mostly is mum paid. :)

And anybody need to gestational diabetes test? I need to do cos my younger bro is diabetic. :( And I hate anything to do with blood. I have really low tolerance for pain. Hahas. Don't know how I'm gonna be able to deliver my baby.

And to USAGIBB: possible to ask ur hubby help buy medela back to sg?

Hello Mummies....MIA for quite some time, busy with work and on course for 2 days and can only read the thread now...so many to catch up....hahaha

Work hasnt been very smooth lately, always got problems here and there, so kind of sianz....cant describe the mood now...

anyway tml morning gg for my routine check up....hb not back from his business trip so this will be my 2nd time gg alone :(

buying stuffs....hmmm, bot afew things lar, mainly booties and receiving blankets....hb also bot some clothings at US, so waiting for him to come back to look at the stuffs

havent go and dig out my 'lao da' clothings to wash for 'lao er'....maybe another month then start doing all this...haha....

Big Welcome to all newcomers....
me too work is not very smooth this wk too.. manager have a meeting wif me.. say boss scare i can't cope on my work after giving birth to my 3rd kid... ask me to show to my boss i can do it... hmm... making my day very bad and hubby know about it.. he ask me don't think too much, if they don't wan me than find other job after giving birth but i have been working here about 8 yrs liao.. n the girl taking over my job when i ML.. will be terminated due to performance hai... n i have to be prepare to training 2 new staff after they employ...

So far, I've spent abt 200 plus on baby stuff. But mostly is mum paid. :)

And anybody need to gestational diabetes test? I need to do cos my younger bro is diabetic. :( And I hate anything to do with blood. I have really low tolerance for pain. Hahas. Don't know how I'm gonna be able to deliver my baby.

And to USAGIBB: possible to ask ur hubby help buy medela back to sg?
wow i gain 3 kg too but she ask me to keep it up and hope to see more weight hahah... don't worry i think if u go for the test... is to drink a sweet sweet drink after 2 hrs than they will do the blood test for u... juz remember b4 u go for the test don't eat or drink sweet thing 1 day b4... this is wat i will do b4 i went for my every mth appointment keke ^_^ jia you ^_^

usagibb

So far, I've spent about 200 plus on baby stuff. But mostly is mum paid. :)

And anybody need to gestational diabetes test? I need to do cos my younger bro is diabetic. :( And I hate anything to do with blood. I have really low tolerance for pain. Hahas. dont't know how I'm gonna be able to deliver my baby.

And to USAGIBB: possible to ask your hubby help buy medela back to sg?
Hee, so sorry dun tink can help you cos my hb is at some ulu part of US, alot of things dun hv de....keke...i hv alrdy check e mall tat is near to his hotel, nothing except branded clothings and somemore he is flying back tonite...haha

usagibb

me too work is not very smooth this wk too.. manager have a meeting wif me.. say boss scare i can't cope on my work after giving birth to my 3rd kid... ask me to show to my boss i can do it... hmm... making my day very bad and hubby know about it.. he ask me don't think too much, if they don't wan me than find other job after giving birth but i have been working here about 8 yrs liao.. n the girl taking over my job when i ML.. will be terminated due to performance hai... n i have to be prepare to training 2 new staff after they employ...

wow i gain 3 kg too but she ask me to keep it up and hope to see more weight hahah... don't worry i think if u go for the test... is to drink a sweet sweet drink after 2 hrs than they will do the blood test for u... juz remember b4 u go for the test don't eat or drink sweet thing 1 day b4... this is wat i will do b4 i went for my every mth appointment keke ^_^ jia you ^_^
Ya its like so many pblms cuming out n seem like everything im in fault, sigh, kind of lousy feeling...

Im now in my gynae clinic waiting, today alot of ppl, hv to wait for some time, just weigh myself, gain another 2 kg in a month but then since im c-sect de shld be fine, keke

I dun do GD test de cos no family history and somemore everytime check up will do urine test to make sure sugar level not high and i personally will try to drink alot of water to brush out everything if possible, keke

Ya its like so many pblms cuming out n seem like everything im in fault, sigh, kind of lousy feeling...

Im now in my gynae clinic waiting, today alot of ppl, hv to wait for some time, just weigh myself, gain another 2 kg in a month but then since im c-sect de shld be fine, keke

I dun do GD test de cos no family history and somemore everytime check up will do urine test to make sure sugar level not high and i personally will try to drink alot of water to brush out everything if possible, keke
ya lor so tire of the work now.. every 2 wk i have to rush the payroll and tat lady have already join us for 1 yr plus still can't cope... now i have to stop my maid n kids for calling me, they will call my hubby... cos my maid call me to check wat to cook everyday n kids will alway call me when they come back from sch...

ya my gynae say i m c-sect so she don't mind my weight going up, that y yesterday b4 i leave the clinic she ask me to gain more weight on my next visit... keke.. she have also tell me the date i m going for my c-sect.. 11 or 12 jul... hubby n me have chose 12 cos tat morning timing is gd.. unless baby wan to come out early to see everyone hahah...

usagibb

ya lor so tire of the work now.. every 2 wk i have to rush the payroll and tat lady have already join us for 1 yr plus still can't cope... now i have to stop my maid n kids for calling me, they will call my hubby... cos my maid call me to check wat to cook everyday n kids will alway call me when they come back from sch...

ya my gynae say i m c-sect so she don't mind my weight going up, that y yesterday b4 i leave the clinic she ask me to gain more weight on my next visit... keke.. she have also tell me the date i m going for my c-sect.. 11 or 12 jul... hubby n me have chose 12 cos tat morning timing is gd.. unless baby wan to come out early to see everyone hahah...
I havent choose e date yet, last round my gynae say 1-3 july but i haven get shifu to check out for me yet, keke march is really busy month, and also haven go n find out abt e cord blood saving, phew really so tired from work, haha, monday back duno wat will be expecting for me, sigh

I havent choose e date yet, last round my gynae say 1-3 july but i haven get shifu to check out for me yet, keke march is really busy month, and also haven go n find out abt e cord blood saving, phew really so tired from work, haha, monday back duno wat will be expecting for me, sigh
we still have time.. keke me did not found shifu juz ask cousin to help me check the calendar.. ya me too don't know wat will expect on monday again cos everytime take leave go back... feel like very funny lor.. colleague n boss u see don't really wan to talk to u... don't know i thinking to much or wat hai.... juz hope everything will be fine hai... u must jia you too ** cheer ** Hug **

usagibb

we still have time.. keke me did not found shifu juz ask cousin to help me check the calendar.. ya me too don't know wat will expect on monday again cos everytime take leave go back... feel like very funny lor.. colleague n boss u see don't really wan to talk to u... don't know i thinking to much or wat hai.... juz hope everything will be fine hai... u must jia you too ** cheer ** Hug **
Same, me 2 days on course, go back very weird lor, duno wats happening on e 2 days u not around...

Just done with my check up, very fast, haha...gynae also say im gaining good weight, haha... My nxt visit will be 3 weeks instead of 4 so will be seeing my gynae on 16 april

Today he ask me to get this new vits Ganilia Calcium Soft Gel, another kind for brain development

He also ask me not to walk so much since im csect, also to prevent early labour

Tiggee

For the GDT I have to start starving from 10pm. Only can drink water. :( Worst part is that I got to be there at 8.30!!! I don't know how I'm gonna wake up. And having to wait for 2 hours doing nth. :( I highly doubt my hubby can come with me.

usagibb

For the GDT I have to start starving from 10pm. Only can drink water. :( Worst part is that I got to be there at 8.30!!! I don't know how I'm gonna wake up. And having to wait for 2 hours doing nth. :( I highly doubt my hubby can come with me.
Haha, hv to learn to wake up early, if not when ur boy arrive, hw u gg to handle e irregular hrs? Keke